Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dreauror
Settled in Forks

Re: Hola, it's me! Nena

Post by Dreauror »

Hello Nena.

May I just respond to Quash. Ok human beings have been ripping each other to pieces for many years. One group murders another, for power, out of fear, because their religion differs, because dare I say they are the wrong colouring or the wrong accent. Yet we fall in love with humans every day and no one bats an eye lid. So why shouldn't we respond to Vampires and romanticise with them Dracula is a love story about Nina she falls in love with him because he was indeed her soul mate. Blood ties almost fell in love with the vampire. Moonlight definitely almost fell in love with a Vampire. So you see people have been writing romances about these "cold ones" for years and good luck to SM because out of all the vamp romances I have ever read this tops, the tops.
Carlilseitis! Its a highly infectious disease and reading Twilight is the cause.
However, you might just Carlisleza a virus someday you'll get over him.

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Quash wrote:
Nena wrote:she mentioned "vampires" and that was the second and final deal breaker, I have never been a vamp lover (until now, that is).
Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT?!
Okay. I'm sorry, I don't want to sound like a jerk but calling them "vamps" is disrespectful, for one. And saying that you're a "vamp lover" after reading Twilight is even more so. See... Twilight has romanticized a legend that has never been anywhere close to that. Vampires in their true nature are seductive, dark, and mysterious. They certainly don't fall in love with humans, nor do they "dazzle."
Please don't take this as me dissing the book, it's not. It is me simply stating that as a true lover of the legend that has instilled terror into so many people, it insults me that one could sound so ignorant.
Very interesting that you would take my own opinion as a personal act of disrespect. However your post implying that I am ignorant is rather a personal attack and very disrespectful by all means.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Hey Nena!

Thanks for the Lex!
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Thanxs for sharing ^_^

When I first read twilight, I forced my mum to get me all the books a.s.a.p!!! So she did and I finished them all in 5 days :P

I love twilight. I too weren't into vampires and stuff, but every time I mentioned the name, almost every person would turn around and said, "WHAT, BEST BOOK EVER!!!!" Laugh.Out.Loud.

Hopefully, I will see you upon the boards, per se.

Thank-you for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
Alice Fan
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice Fan »

Hey Nena. I am new, but I just wanted to say, looking at all of the other coments, welcome back. I actaully, believe it or not, have your same name--just with an "i" and not an "e"!
Criss
Settled in Forks

Post by Criss »

Hi Nena!!! I'm a girl from Guatemala too!!!!!! The diference is i actually live in Guatemala!!! Sabes español?
Well, anyway i am glad you are a twilight fan. Is the best history ever!!!
twilightdreamer
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightdreamer »

Sup Nena, I'm twilightdreamer call me twi for short. :D PEACE!
kristen
Settled in Forks

Post by kristen »

Hi Nena.
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Hey Nena!
Just wanted to say thank you for all you do here on the lex, it must be a TON of work, but somebody has to do it and Im SO thankful that it's you! & thank you even more for letting the garage keep the car wash thread! You're the best!
~Ted
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

Quash wrote:
Nena wrote:she mentioned "vampires" and that was the second and final deal breaker, I have never been a vamp lover (until now, that is).
Whoa, whoa, whoa... WHAT?!
Okay. I'm sorry, I don't want to sound like a jerk but calling them "vamps" is disrespectful, for one. And saying that you're a "vamp lover" after reading Twilight is even more so. See... Twilight has romanticized a legend that has never been anywhere close to that. Vampires in their true nature are seductive, dark, and mysterious. They certainly don't fall in love with humans, nor do they "dazzle."
Please don't take this as me dissing the book, it's not. It is me simply stating that as a true lover of the legend that has instilled terror into so many people, it insults me that one could sound so ignorant.
That's a very rude thing to say. Saying "vamps" does not mean you are ignorant at all. The characters in the story are vampires, and you're saying they are not in your post...So yes I'm a vamp lover too!
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl