Somewhere weakness is our strength...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Vendetta
Settled in Forks

Somewhere weakness is our strength...

Post by Vendetta »

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum! Bonjour! I'm Sicily, but you may call me "Vendetta"!
*cue dramatic music*

1. I picked my screename because it's awesome. What's cooler than vengeance? Well, if you're a sadistic psychopath I mean! :D

2. Like many before me, I came to read Twilight because it looked really freaking sweet. Hands holding a red apple. Who wouldn't want to read a novel with such an interesting cover?

3. Who do I like best? That's a tough one. I L-O-V-E Jake AND Edward AND Bella. Though the latter is probably last on the list (sorry Bella, but you whine too much ;) ) Meh. So um, one of those two!

4. Does Jasper count? I mean, really?? He's not a main character and he IS the best character of the whole series. So Jasper. And more Jasper(In case you missed it).

5. Hobbies? Eh..I like to do just about anything. Throw it at me and I'll try it and probably like it. Top of the list is probably talking. I think I do it quite well! Haha Jasper's a hobby too, come to think of it.

6. I hail from *dramatic pause* I'll never tell!! Not so much out of paranoia as that I feel like being annoying about it. tehe

7. I'm old enough! Ok I'm 18-ish..

8. I'd like to share my heart with you! Ok, so I'm goofy and I love people. Oh, and Paramore as you may or may not recognize from my subject title. Hello Lex! Are you ready for me?
~Jasper Whitlock Cullen~
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Somewhere weakness is our strength...

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
CamberXite
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CamberXite »

Hey! I'm Camber (:
Welcome (back) to the Lex!
PM me if you need anything yeah? Even if you're just up for a chat!
See you around <3
~ Camber
xoxox
"Burned Beyond Recognition Is What You’ll Be When I’m Finished With You"
The tiger in the foreground has it’s teeth sunk in her throat Image
Pizza??
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Pizza?? »

I love love love Paramore. Nice to see another fan. I have Let the Flames Begin in my head now. Thats a good thing though. I like that song.
Decoy is my favorite though.
Vendetta
Settled in Forks

Post by Vendetta »

Thank you all!

And yes Paramore rules. Decoy is a good song!
~Jasper Whitlock Cullen~
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

HELL YEAHHH. lol this is EXACTLY what i'm looking for! PARAMORE FANS! how long have you all been listening? I'm actually an 'old timer' lol- started listening to 'em about 2 months after their debut album "All We Know Is Falling" came out- and i must say, to this day they've never disappointed me!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirls Like Fast Cars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
ellybean
Settled in Forks

Post by ellybean »

I LOVE Paramore!!! I think they have so many songs that would be great in the Twilight movie! I thought it would be so cool if they wrote a song for the movie! Does anyone know when their next Album is coming out?
Vendetta
Settled in Forks

Post by Vendetta »

For serious yes! Paramore for the Twilight movie. Do I feel a petition coming? That's my kinda woman! The new album should be out by next summer. How long have I been listening to Paramore? Initially, I was irritated by them because my friend would play All We Know Is Falling NONSTOP, but over time I just fell in love with their sound and Josh is possibly the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. :D

And again thank you everyone for the welcoming!
~Jasper Whitlock Cullen~
Stormy
Settled in Forks

Post by Stormy »

I like paramore, too.
Hayleys voice is amazing, and the guys are all great.

Twilight is better, though :lol:
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
The end.