Hello! I was told to post again...Here it is!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

hello!

Post by twilightmomtobe »

Hi, My name is Megan and I'm a huge twilight fan! I love the books and I'm very excited about the movie coming out! I started a blog as an outlet for my obsession :) - you can visit it here:

http://twilightmom.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm not affiliated with twilightmoms.com in any way. This blog was just for fun and I'm hoping people with visit and comment! Thanks!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: hello!

Post by Feathers »

Hey Megan! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

And it's cool that you have got a blog. You should totally take a minute and reply to this thread and just talk a little bit about yourself, so we can get to know you. Favorite character, how you found the book, things like that. Pretty soon, you'll have loads of friends (and fellow addicts) willing to help support you. :)

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: hello!

Post by darkrider »

Hello and welcome back to the Lexicon! Let's all have fun with the new and beautiful Lex Fourms!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to chit chat, I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Hello! I was told to post again...Here it is!

Well, I decided to just start a new topic to introduce myself again since my old post from like, 4 hours ago, is now on page 8! Like I said before:

Hi, My name is Megan and I'm a huge twilight fan! I love the books and I'm very excited about the movie coming out! I started a blog as an outlet for my obsession :) - you can visit it here:

http://twilightmom.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Oh, and I'm not affiliated with twilightmoms.com in any way. This blog was just for fun and I'm hoping people with visit and comment! Thanks!

So a little bit more about me:

My favorite Twilight characters are Bella and Edward (I know, so cliche) and my favorite book in the series is Twilight, with Breaking Dawn as a close second.

I am 6 months pregnant and I think my husband is supportive of my blog/forum addiction because I've since stopped talking his head off about all things Twilight. ;)

I am a stay-at-home mom-to-be so that gives me a lot of spare time on my hands! More time to read, I guess!

I'm looking forward to "meeting" more of you!

Thanks!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hello! I was told to post again...Here it is!

Post by Feathers »

Hiii again!! <3 <3

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

I'm not a Newbie...

But I wanted to post somewhere that most people visited, so I figured that was the introduction page. Just wanted to say "Thanks!" to all of you that have checked out my Twilight Blog and have enjoyed it, I appreciate the support! You guys rock! :D
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Welcome back to the twilight lexicon twilightmomtobe! In case you are wondering. I merged all your introductory post to your original Newbie thread. It is more organized and helpful to have one thread per member in the New Kid in Town forum.
Any questions? Feel free to PM me.

~Nena
KeepMeWithYou
Wandering Through Town
Location: In the City of Nothing with my Dhampir, Xavier, and his human Ally

Post by KeepMeWithYou »

Hello Megan welcome to the Lexicon! Can't wat to see you in some of the boards where we fellow Twilighters feed off our obssession, and vent off our opinions on these poor, purple boards. :lol:

Welcome to the Lex!
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi Megan and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM anytime. See you around the boards! :D
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex, Megan. I hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us! Happy posting!!
Squee! Thank you, Nena!