Is There a Story Behind Your Special Rank? Tell us!

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Re: Is There a Story Behind Your Special Rank? Tell us!

Post by danobanano »

I got my rank way back in the old days when I won 1st place for the Twilight Barbie Doll contest that was held during the "I Love Jacob Black" After Prom Party, and squealed my fan girl squeal for the first time in Pel's presence. As you can see by my avatar picture, I had to glue lots and lots of fur on my Werewolf/Jake doll. (Have you ever undressed a ken doll? it's pretty funny).

The Twilight Fandom sure has come a long way. Back in 2007 Stephenie had to throw her own party to help promote the release of Eclipse, and you got to be in a crowd of merely 500 people to listen to her read from the 1st chapter of Eclipse. SM even had time to make an appearance to the after party where a small group of 75 got to mingle and play games and ask her questions.

Memories.........
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School
December
Muse of Philosophical Discussion

Post by December »

(*waves a huge hi!*)

That's hilarious, Dani. I never knew.

Amazing how much can change in three years....
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

I received my special rank when I became a mod here. Here on the Lex, I am very active on several of the mature threads in the Flight to Phoenix thread. One of the threads is based on a book series by J R Ward (her fans nicknamed her the WARDen). Well, her board related to that series is a nightmare...not as nicely organized as this Lexicon. So I would check out the site and return and post little tid-bits and spoilers (because the WARDen LOVES to spoil her own books). Turns out Alphie likes the series as well and kept up on the thread. Therefore when she and I talked and I became a mod, my title naturally became the Secret Spy for the WARDen...
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

My rank is now "La Push Lover"............. :shock:
I'm totally team Edward and a member of Rob's HH... I can't just get ranked a la push lover.... that's so not done... :D

Can I change it or do I have to beg on my knees for the mods to do it???? Because I will...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

marielle wrote:My rank is now "La Push Lover"............. :shock:
I'm totally team Edward and a member of Rob's HH... I can't just get ranked a la push lover.... that's so not done... :D

Can I change it or do I have to beg on my knees for the mods to do it???? Because I will...
Sorry, I dont think there is anything you can do to change that... No matter how much you beg/cry/ scream. :mrgreen:
Bronze Haired Girl wrote:When you reach that post count your rank will automatically change (like it or not!).
alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee