Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by marielle »

Penny, yeah as far as I know they start shooting in November and pre-production on set somewhere in October...

I don't think we will get many pics...the security will be tight and I think we have to rely on tweet-pics from the cast or something....
as much as I hate the cast being stalked, I really hope we get to see more than what we got with Eclipse...

on the rating thing...there was a short interview with Bill and Melissa in which they both claim that the will stay true to the book, and won't look at the rating...
I'm sure Stephenie will have a say in it for final editing but they are planning, on sex, blood and as many scenes from the book as possible...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^ I don't think I'd mind too much if we didn't get more than Eclipse. One thing I liked with EC compared to NM was not seeing A LOT when it came to scenes, trailers, pics, etc that would spoil seeing it for the first time. (Looking back on NM I hated seeing a lot of scenes. Especially the b-day party.) I hate how they get stalked & chased by the stupid papparazzi, so I don't really care to see any one those. I just hope we'll see something soon. Like if they start shooting in November hopefully something by like beginning of Dec. Too bad BC doesn't have twitter or anything. And since SM will be there I wonder if she'll be able to share anything? Right now since I'm so impatient I wouldn't really care what we got as long as we got something! :twisted:

I really want to see what Bella's wedding dress is going to look like. But I'm sure all & any pics associated with the wedding will be very closely guarded & there will probably be VERY high security when they shoot that scene. Probably only those necessary (like with the proposal in EC.) They'll want to keep that wrapped up & filled with antipation. If I could have one pic from the set it would be the wedding. And/or Isle Esme. But I'm sure that will be very high secuirty too. :(

I know that Peter & Ashley have tweeted about going in & doing wardrobe fitings. So that's a good sign. That means it's getting close.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

pennybug84 wrote:I don't think I'd mind too much if we didn't get more than Eclipse. One thing I liked with EC compared to NM was not seeing A LOT when it came to scenes, trailers, pics, etc that would spoil seeing it for the first time. (Looking back on NM I hated seeing a lot of scenes. Especially the b-day party.)
Penny, yes I agree with this, NM did have a lot of spoilers and I actually stopped watching all clips a month before the premiere..I did the same thing with Eclipse, but because we'll have to wait for so long that I really do hope we will get some eaerly teasers throughout the year...

I heard about the fitting...it means it's really starting...
I also heard that the movie won't be in 3D and that the Isle Esme scene is going to be shot somewhere in South America...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Ya Nikki said in an interview they're filming Isle Esme in South America somewhere. When I heard they were going to film in Louisiana I assumed that would be Isle Esme.....so I'm really confused what they would be filming there.

I am so glad to hear they at leas aren't filming it in 3D. I really didn't want that. I wouldnt' go to the 3D version. (That doesn't mean that they won't add the effects after like the did w/Airbender & Clash of the Titans.)
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

Well, the blog has the cast list up for the Denali Clan. The only thing I see is, going on looks, I would have switched who they have as Irina and Tanya. But I am so happy that they have them cast! :D
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
pennybug84

Post by pennybug84 »

Ha ha. You're not the only person to have said that SwanCullen.
I always pictured Eleazar as looking older than that. But overall I'm happy with the casting. I haven't seen any of them in anything before. (Just like TW except Rob) And I like the fact they're not picking big names still. One thing I liked about TW.

Director BC has a note to the fans on the official TW facebook page. Sounds like he has assembled a great team to work on some of the more difficult parts of the film. And it's great to get an update from him!! Next Nov can not come fast enough.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

pennybug84 wrote:Director BC has a note to the fans on the official TW facebook page. Sounds like he has assembled a great team to work on some of the more difficult parts of the film. And it's great to get an update from him!! Next Nov can not come fast enough.
Nice catch on that update! It definitely looks like a superstar team is being assembled for the final movies. I would highly recommend following the link provided.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

It seems that we have our Renesmee--Stephenie Meyer herself has apparently revealed that Mackenzie Foy has been cast as Nessie.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

So whoa overload on casting announcements today. It's weird to put faces to names...

I still think I would have made a fantastic Maggie lol
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Here's a link to a lot of new members of the cast

http://www.breakingdawnmovie.org/breaki ... an-nomads/

for the first time ever I agree on all new members...I can really see these people play the vampires...I'm specially happy with the choise for Garret and Benjamin...