Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried about Breaking Dawn?

Post by GrayceM »

RebeccaCullen wrote:And instead of including the actual birth as written in the book, have it start similar to how it was in the book, and have Edward, Rose and Jacob moving Bella towards where she pops the baby out and have it kinda end fading to black and we hear her spine snap.
I am constantly looking at these movies from the perspective of someone that has not read the books. As my husband and boys will be seeing them. So I can see that what your saying...but I think all the "action" happens after that. Bella's spine snaps before the baby is out. That's sort of the last straw so to speak...Jacob thinks something like "All the king's horses, and all the king's men..." I think that MR sort of mentioned there being a natural break in there...pre-transformation. I think one of the previous posts I read was that it would be cool to end with Jacob leaving..."Turning away, leaving him with his dead..." Being angry at himself for putting himself through all this for nothing. Then seeing Nessie for the first time...hearing her heartbeat and possibly hearing Bella's in the background with Edward asking Carlisle what he did wrong and the utter devistation in his voice.

The 2nd movie could pick up where Bella's story begins having her narrate her tranformation while we get to see the subtle changes...
Just my thoughts...with them making two movies, maybe they will have time to put in quite a few of the scenes we want.
Grayce
cutececi5
Settled in Forks

Post by cutececi5 »

Does anyone know when and where they will film this movie? I heard that fans were waiting during the actual filming of Twilight and could get autographs after they were done.
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

cutececi5 wrote:Does anyone know when and where they will film this movie? I heard that fans were waiting during the actual filming of Twilight and could get autographs after they were done.
Filming is set to begin this fall, September for preproduction, I believe. Yes, there were opportunities on Twilight for fans. But, the security has gotten progressively tighter and tighter on these sets. Summit has gone so far as to set up false locations or barriers up to 3 miles from the actual shoot location. If you can manage it, good on ya. But, good luck if you are thinking about it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
chewie1bernie
Settled in Forks

Post by chewie1bernie »

I think if I get crazy enough, I'll just have to write my own Breaking Dawn script. I have Celtx which is a free screen writing source. So, I might just write my own for fun.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

If this has been discussed somewhere else, I apologize for bringing it up again....but, does anyone have any idea what they are going to call the two films? Are they both Breaking Dawn or will there be different ames given to them?

Thank you Naureen!!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

I doubt that Summit would change the title of the last two movies based on a book series. It's bound to just be Breaking Dawn Part 1 and Breaking Dawn Part 2.
that~stupid~lamb
Wandering Through Town
Location: Isme Esme with the feathers & the broken headboard & some eggs

Post by that~stupid~lamb »

GrayceM wrote:
RebeccaCullen wrote:And instead of including the actual birth as written in the book, have it start similar to how it was in the book, and have Edward, Rose and Jacob moving Bella towards where she pops the baby out and have it kinda end fading to black and we hear her spine snap.
I am constantly looking at these movies from the perspective of someone that has not read the books. As my husband and boys will be seeing them. So I can see that what your saying...but I think all the "action" happens after that. Bella's spine snaps before the baby is out. That's sort of the last straw so to speak...Jacob thinks something like "All the king's horses, and all the king's men..." I think that MR sort of mentioned there being a natural break in there...pre-transformation. I think one of the previous posts I read was that it would be cool to end with Jacob leaving..."Turning away, leaving him with his dead..." Being angry at himself for putting himself through all this for nothing. Then seeing Nessie for the first time...hearing her heartbeat and possibly hearing Bella's in the background with Edward asking Carlisle what he did wrong and the utter devistation in his voice.

The 2nd movie could pick up where Bella's story begins having her narrate her tranformation while we get to see the subtle changes...
Just my thoughts...with them making two movies, maybe they will have time to put in quite a few of the scenes we want.

I love that idea.. I hadn't actually thought about where BDprt1 would end but I always imagine prt2 begining with Bella waking.. I really like the idea of ending with Jake and Edward like that. It's awesome. :D
My face went hot. Ian was silent.
"Jealous, O'Shea?"
"Actually... I am. Suprisingly so." Ian's voice was strained.

Team Ian O'Shea- the sweet guy :)
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

After seeing Eclipse I think I can relax a bit about the script...I think they did a much better job ...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Brienna
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Brienna »

I hope so. I was so worried about Breaking Dawn the movie. But I'm hoping they will continue the good example Eclipse gave now :D
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

^^ yeah me too...I really don't like what MR has done to twilight and even New Moon (though it was much better) ...Eclipse was much much better....
I'm a bit more hopefull for BD...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house