Twilight Saga Q&A

rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

I wouldn't be surprised if their were other creatures. I mean, thinking about it, anything else would just seem cheesy, but that's because they wouldn't be tied into the plot. As far as shapeshifters-the way SM explained it, the Q tribe just happened to take the shape of wolves, so bears, mountain lions, birds . . . they're not out of the question.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OK here's a question. In TWilight, Jessica told Bella that Rosalie and Jasper are twins?! REALLY??
Their last name is Hale but Rosalie's story in how she became a vamp and Jaspers (Alice found him) is quite different. Are they really suppose to be twins????
mom4twilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom4twilight »

switzgal wrote:OK here's a question. In TWilight, Jessica told Bella that Rosalie and Jasper are twins?! REALLY??
Their last name is Hale but Rosalie's story in how she became a vamp and Jaspers (Alice found him) is quite different. Are they really suppose to be twins????
No, I think that's just their cover story. SM had to make it clear that Emmet & Rosalie and Jasper & Alice weren't related since they are dating in the story. Hope that makes sense!
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

mom4twilight wrote:
switzgal wrote:OK here's a question. In TWilight, Jessica told Bella that Rosalie and Jasper are twins?! REALLY??
No, I think that's just their cover story. SM had to make it clear that Emmet & Rosalie and Jasper & Alice weren't related since they are dating in the story. Hope that makes sense!

Ah OK. I was just rereading Twilight and forgot that Jessica said they were "twins".
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Ok so I was thinking (its very rare for me, lol), what would happen if a werewolf scratched a vampire? Like, on the arm or something. Would there be scars from the werewolf claws? Or would the vampire skin just heal completely?
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

ilovetwilight wrote:Ok so I was thinking (its very rare for me, lol), what would happen if a werewolf scratched a vampire? Like, on the arm or something. Would there be scars from the werewolf claws? Or would the vampire skin just heal completely?
Well, I actually think it would be impossible for even a werewolf to scratch a vampire. If their skins like granite. . . . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

threethings wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:Ok so I was thinking (its very rare for me, lol), what would happen if a werewolf scratched a vampire? Like, on the arm or something. Would there be scars from the werewolf claws? Or would the vampire skin just heal completely?
Well, I actually think it would be impossible for even a werewolf to scratch a vampire. If their skins like granite. . . . . .
no 'cause in new moon when bella asks something about how they (his werewolf pack) distroyed laurent because his skin was like granite, jacob said "it's what were made for". and seth killed riley in eclipse....
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

ilovetwilight wrote:
threethings wrote:
no 'cause in new moon when bella asks something about how they (his werewolf pack) distroyed laurent because his skin was like granite, jacob said "it's what were made for". and seth killed riley in eclipse....
Oh I forgot about that!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

threethings wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
threethings wrote:
Oh I forgot about that!

I have a feeling they use their teeth more than their claws tho...thats a one for SM!
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by StarEmerson »

MRK wrote:
threethings wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
threethings wrote:
Oh I forgot about that!

I have a feeling they use their teeth more than their claws tho...thats a one for SM!

I am not sure. I think the wolves cant break the vampire skin by clawing at it or biting it, I think they just have real super strength. They can tear them apart with that strength, you know when you see a wolf nawing at its prey and shaking it? Coz thats how you kill vampires, so maybe thats what Jacob was refering to when he said "thats what we are meant for" ?

Star
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"