Twilight Saga Q&A

Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by Esme echo »

I don't think either one of them is stupid. Vulnerable, perhaps. Definately not stupid.

Regarding Bella saying that Edward killed James: she may have just been abbreviating the situation. Edward was responsible for James being killed. That was enough for Victoria, and instead of going into the longer version, Bella went for the simplified facts.
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Esme echo wrote:I don't think either one of them is stupid. Vulnerable, perhaps. Definately not stupid.

Regarding Bella saying that Edward killed James: she may have just been abbreviating the situation. Edward was responsible for James being killed. That was enough for Victoria, and instead of going into the longer version, Bella went for the simplified facts.
Thats how I took it.
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Edward_Addict wrote:Thanks for answering my questions :) but I think you guys might be misunderstanding what I meant with #1...
I understand why Victoria goes after Bella, but I don't understand why during the series Bella refers to Edward as the one who killed James, when Edward told her in the hospital at the end of Twilight that Emmett and Jasper are the ones who "took care of him." Anytime James is brought up later, there is never any reference (even in Bella's thoughts) that Emmett and Jasper are the ones who killed James, NOT Edward. I just found that a little inconsistent.
Despite what everyone else says, I think that later it is said that Edward is the one that killed James is because Edward is the one that arranged how the killing of James/protecting of Bella went down. Does that make sense?

Even though I could be wrong and it could just be a mistake like everyone is saying.... Everyone makes mistakes!

Love,
*Wanderer*
Last edited by *Wanderer* on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

*Wanderer* wrote:
Edward_Addict wrote:Thanks for answering my questions :) but I think you guys might be misunderstanding what I meant with #1...
I understand why Victoria goes after Bella, but I don't understand why during the series Bella refers to Edward as the one who killed James, when Edward told her in the hospital at the end of Twilight that Emmett and Jasper are the ones who "took care of him." Anytime James is brought up later, there is never any reference (even in Bella's thoughts) that Emmett and Jasper are the ones who killed James, NOT Edward. I just found that a little inconsistent.
Despite what everyone else says, I think that later it is said that Edward is the one that killed James is because Edward is the one that arranged how the killing of James/protecting of Bella went down. Does that make sense?

Even though I could be wrong and it could just be a mistake like everyone is saying.... Everyone makes mistakes!

Love,
*Wanderer*
I agree ^
Because he went after Bella, James was killed.
I don't think it was a mistake on SM's part, I agree with somene above me (Esme Echo I think), that it was just easier then saying Edward fell in love with me and because I smell good James came after me and then almost killed me and on Edward's orders, James was killed by his brothers.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
*Wanderer* wrote:

Love,
*Wanderer*
I agree ^
Because he went after Bella, James was killed.
I don't think it was a mistake on SM's part, I agree with somene above me (Esme Echo I think), that it was just easier then saying Edward fell in love with me and because I smell good James came after me and then almost killed me and on Edward's orders, James was killed by his brothers.
What you all said above is EXACTLY how I looked at it until the question was raised, then I looked at it analytically and was like, "Hmmm, they're right!" I'm such a follower... :cry:

Sooo, I'm gonna follow you guys back to where I was before. :? :lol:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Katelyn
Settled in Forks

Post by Katelyn »

Didn't Edward get to the dance studio before the rest of his family?maybe he got to James first and Jasper and Emmett just finished him off? Coz vampires have to be torn apart then burned dont they? I don't know maybe Im totally wrong!I got the impression that Edward rescued Bella than jasper and Emmett finished James off..
Life sucks and then you die..yeah I should be so lucky.

You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair.
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

Katelyn wrote:Didn't Edward get to the dance studio before the rest of his family?maybe he got to James first and Jasper and Emmett just finished him off? Coz vampires have to be torn apart then burned dont they? I don't know maybe Im totally wrong!I got the impression that Edward rescued Bella than jasper and Emmett finished James off..
Ya,that is what I thought happened. I never knew that Edward said that he killed James.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

Um, who are we supposed to PM to tell them that this forum has reached over 100 pages?

Love,
*Wanderer* aka Emily
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

*Wanderer* wrote:Um, who are we supposed to PM to tell them that this forum has reached over 100 pages?

Love,
*Wanderer* aka Emily
hmm good question, lol, i have no idea.

HEY SOMEBODY WHO STARTS TOPICS, THIS FORUM IS OVER 100 PAGES!!!!!!!
Ok there. lol :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

K so I have two kinda silly questions that I just thought I'd throw out there for fun :)

1.) Since vampires are basically made of stone and never age, do you think the female vamps still wear bras? I mean it's not like they need the support... :? LOL

2.) So vampires are supposed to smell good (to humans at least) as part of the allure to draw in prey. But since the Volturi and Romanians are so old and look so nasty, do you think they still smell good?? Ick
Image Image