Twilight Saga Q&A

*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Posts: 713
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm
Location: <3!
Contact:

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by *Wanderer* » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:37 am

I have a question! Since Renesmee is half human/half vampire, do you think it would be possible for her to get pregnant?

Love,
*Wanderer*

User avatar
StarEmerson
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Posts: 177
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:13 am
Location: England

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by StarEmerson » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:54 am

I bet she can! I think it would be an interesting sequel, but it could get repetitive. You know with half breed unknown spawn and all that!
"Magic Keeps Us Alive"

Image

User avatar
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!
Posts: 1473
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:48 am
Location: Southern California

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by Edward_Addict » Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Brella wrote:Emmet-Forest Ranger during bear season

OME I started seriously laughing out loud so hard when I read that! :lol:
Classic.
Image Image

User avatar
Simaylien
Settled in Forks
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:16 pm

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by Simaylien » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:30 pm

I have no idea if these questions habe been asked because there are sooo many pages here. Anyways, here they are:

(1) WHat do you think will happen with Jake and Renesmee?
(2) What will Renesmee look like when she is older? Will she look like a teen or child? What age will she stop growing?
"Your hair looks like a haystack... but I like it." - Edward Cullen

User avatar
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies
Posts: 6978
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Location: preparing for next winter
Contact:

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by debussygirl » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Simaylien wrote:I have no idea if these questions habe been asked because there are sooo many pages here. Anyways, here they are:

(1) WHat do you think will happen with Jake and Renesmee?
(2) What will Renesmee look like when she is older? Will she look like a teen or child? What age will she stop growing?

1. I hope there's some of Nahuel in their story, because the drama would be great, but in the end Nessie would chose Jacob. I mean, how many times can a guy get rejected and not be suicidal? And then they'll get married and have little hybrid vampire pups.
2. I think Renesmee will look like how she does now but older? Like Bella said, the perfect blending of Edward and herself. She'll probably look around 18-20ish, and it said she'll stop growing around 8 years old in BD (or somewhere close to that).
Image
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com

twilightroxmysox
Wandering Through Town
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:27 am
Location: Sydney Australia

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by twilightroxmysox » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:01 am

*Wanderer* wrote:I have a question! Since Renesmee is half human/half vampire, do you think it would be possible for her to get pregnant?

Love,
*Wanderer*


I don't think hybrid species can usually get pregnant they have tried that with like lion/tiger ligers who can't which is the only example I can think of now. Unless it's more like dog species being able to breed together. I think it really depends on whether SM thinks she can.

Simaylien wrote:I have no idea if these questions habe been asked because there are sooo many pages here. Anyways, here they are:

(1) WHat do you think will happen with Jake and Renesmee?
(2) What will Renesmee look like when she is older? Will she look like a teen or child? What age will she stop growing?


1. Yeah I think Jacob and Renesmee will get married one day because like it said in one of the books it's pretty hard to resist that amount of love and care.
2. Do we know what age Nahuel looked like. Because she will look the same. I think she will probably be early 20's when she stops growing at around 7 years old.

Here is a question or discussion point or whatever that you have made me think of. If I should post it somewhere else let me know please. What will it be like when Renesmee grows up and she's older than her parents? Won't that be weird? They will be nearly like the same age in a few centuries or milleniums or whatever. Like imagine Renesmee is 2037 and Bella is 2055 it's not much difference. How will Edward and Bella be parents to her when they aren't older or more mature than her? Will they all stay together? Or will she move out and away with Jacob or something? If they stay together then will they just say she's their sister or adopted sister or something? Won't people notice the resemblance to both of them? How complicated has my post gotten?
Image
thanks to lalaith913 for the image

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Paste him on your sig so he can gain control!

E<3B

forevertwilight
Settled in Forks
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:28 pm

BELLA'S POWER

Post by forevertwilight » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:39 pm


how come SM never fully explained why Edward cannot hear Bellas thoughts? he can hear everyone EXCEPT bella, also the other vampires powers do not work on bella well the Volturi anyway.. but still james was able to track her also alice can see her future...it annoys me that there was never a reason why? and in Breaking dawn when she is turned into a vampire she has that power.. ???where did it come from :?

*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Posts: 713
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm
Location: <3!
Contact:

Re: BELLA'S POWER

Post by *Wanderer* » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:28 pm

forevertwilight wrote:how come SM never fully explained why Edward cannot hear Bellas thoughts? he can hear everyone EXCEPT bella, also the other vampires powers do not work on bella well the Volturi anyway.. but still james was able to track her also alice can see her future...it annoys me that there was never a reason why? and in Breaking dawn when she is turned into a vampire she has that power.. ???where did it come from :?


Actually, she did explain why Edward can't hear Bella's thoughts. She explained it in Eclipse and in the New Moon FAQ page on her website. Here's the link, it's the very first question:
http://stepheniemeyer.com/nm_faq.html I hope that helps! :D

Love,
*Wanderer*

User avatar
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:11 am
Location: Searching for Ian in the desert.

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by Brella » Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:30 pm

twilightroxmysox wrote:Here is a question or discussion point or whatever that you have made me think of. If I should post it somewhere else let me know please. What will it be like when Renesmee grows up and she's older than her parents? Won't that be weird? They will be nearly like the same age in a few centuries or milleniums or whatever. Like imagine Renesmee is 2037 and Bella is 2055 it's not much difference. How will Edward and Bella be parents to her when they aren't older or more mature than her? Will they all stay together? Or will she move out and away with Jacob or something? If they stay together then will they just say she's their sister or adopted sister or something? Won't people notice the resemblance to both of them? How complicated has my post gotten?


Nope Not too confusing...Ok as far as the relationship between renesmee and her parents, when you grow to be an adult you reach a point where your experiences in life are almost comprable to what your parents have gone through. You become while not quiet friends and not quiet on level playing field but not really parent child anymore. At least I believe so. I think they will stay together because well they are what they are ya know. I think that they will eventually tell all that she is a sister or cousin or some other family member I don't think she will be thier daughter past her looking about 17 or 18 years old. Although Carlisle looks about in his 20s and the rest of them look about in their 20s too and he passes off as their adopted father, so who knows maybe.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Image
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth

User avatar
arieonna
Settled in Forks
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:34 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by arieonna » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:55 am

So this is a question that I have asked myself and was wondering what other people had thought. We all know that Rosalie wanted a human life with a husband and a child, and that because of this it was one of the reasons for her aversion to Bella. (for wanting to give up her human life) At the end of BD Bella was immortal, married to someone who loved her more then anything, and had a child. Bella had everything that Rosalie wanted. Now my question is Do you think that because of that, there would be more animosity between her and Bella, or that because the Cullens were such a tight knit family Rose would feel like Renesmee was her child as well? Or maybe something Completely different
Image

Locked