Randomness #2

Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Re: Randomness #2

Post by Elizabeth »

Allow me to convey my feelings about Cam:
Cam is a hottie, a hottie with a naughty body! hehe :D
I'm sure if I ever even caught a glimpse of him in real life I'd surely just stare in awe and blush... a lot.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Elizabeth wrote:
Cosmo top batchelors?! I'm tempted, but I don't want to be masochistic.
I never buy magazines but some of those guys were just yummy. So I might have to ditch the budget a little and just buy it.

Hot men, how could you resist? Hey if you can't have them in your bed, why not have them in your head? :lol: ;)
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I'm currently dealing with the reality that someone I was admiring from a distance is extremely unavailable. The Cosmo batchelors sound inticing, but I'd like to lust over a man who's realistically attainable, and hopefully available! At least the Cosmo guys have that. I just need to work on the rest!
Team Edward:
Because...
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Elizabeth, the EMT guy isn't happenig yet?

We always want the guy who we try to obtain but somewhere deep inside we know it's going to be a challenge to try to get but that's what makes it all fun & worth the risk.

Hey don't give up, he may just be the ONE.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

He can't be the one :( I had a coworker who was kind enough to do some asking for me find out he's married. I didn't even see a ring! He got married last year according to the two female EMTs my coworker spoke with. They also said he was married, unless he could get a better offer. Guess that's a married-type joke. Not funny. I don't know why I feel so sad, I didn't even know him.
Team Edward:
Because...
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Wow, that sucks. I just shows that he wasn't the one for you and another question is why isn't he wearing a wedding ban if he's married. Personally I would be pissed if my husband didn't.

Hey don't let this beat you down, I admire your courage to try and talk to him. You did more than what I would've done. I wait for the guy to approach me. I'm so forward in every other aspect of my life except when it come to guys, that I'm interested in.
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I can feel totally shameless amongst such good company.

This is the best quote ever
"Allow me to convey my feelings about Cam:
Cam is a hottie, a hottie with a naughty body! hehe"
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

I was wondering about the wedding band thing myself. I agree, I wouldn't want my husband to falsely advertise his 'single' status. Some women don't care if a ring is present, but I'd hope most women would respect the ring and know their limits. My coworker made a good point, it could be because he works with his hands and gloves,etc. But I see women wearing rings, so that's a cop out in my opinion. I usually wait for a guy to approach me, not that the right ones do, but I have worked up the courage in the past to approach someone I was interested in- this was back in high school.
I just have to stay positive. Thanks Shannon!

Spooky, what can I say? I call em like I see em. I think I should add that quote to my signature... hmm
Team Edward:
Because...
Valentina
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Valentina »

Holy crap you guys! Last night we were one page one! Haha clearly my forum skills are rusty... I used to be able to do this for hours and hours a day and marathon postings and keep up with multiple threads on multiple BBS's... I feel so old. Which is ridiculous, cuz I'm still younger than most of the people I marathon posted with before. I also don't like loud music or staying out late or bars... well, bars tend to have loud music and involve staying out late XP I much prefer a quiet game of pool with friends in a more relaxed, lounge type setting. And being at home by one, two at the latest. XP

Elizabeth- Sorry it didn't work out with the EMT. There was a hot doctor in my old town that I may have bordered on casual stalking, until I found out he was married, I was crushed. Also, up close he had lots of gross chest hair. So I got over pretty quick after that, LOL.

People's Bachelors list this year was awesome. Mario Lopez, naked, with a conveniently placed animal pelt... *rowr*
edwardISmine
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by edwardISmine »

haha, I didn't know really where to post this, but it is really random so i figured this was the best place.

just found this video again, it always makes me laugh....check it!

THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI8m5vHqZ2s