EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by skylarblue »

Ambrosia wrote:How do you know when you get these promotions? Does someone PM you or something? Sorry! I'll catch on quickly I promise!

EDIT: Thank you SkylarBlue... I will just carry on as normal then.
Carrie (urcoolcarrie) will put it in a post here. Stating what your new rank is. Usually we don't run through pages this fast so you will be able to see it, if not there will usually be someone saying congrats on your promotion.
pandancer wrote:EDIT: I did have this super long, confusing post explaining what I meant, but Shannon beat me to it, and hers made a lot more sense anyway. Yay for Shannon.
Just trying to do my job for once :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

HOLY FACHINELLI!!

I'm gone for a few hours and I come back to 8 pages and several new members! Sorry everyone!

First off, the new members. Welcome to the crew, Dazzledand Ambrosia! I'm sorry I couldn't introduce myself earier. I am Carrie, HR Manager of EDC, Inc. I'm in charge of giving promotions and keeping track of members. You are both Trainees now! Congratulations!

Promotions...
LindsOuiment, you WERE on Clean up Crew, but you posted so much, you went to the level after that. You are a Hand Laborer!
Kristin, you are a Wrecking Ball Trainee!
Ambrosia, I know you are new, but I didn't get here soon enough to award you the rank of trainee as your first official rank. You actually posted so much you are now on Clean up Crew!

Whew! Ok, the hard part is over. Let me tell you, its hard flipping through pages and pages of a notebook time and time again to record everyones posts. :shock: Hey, its fun though. :) I like this job. :D

Just to update and answer everyones questions about how many members we have, we currently have 33 crew members!

My niece is currently sitting on my lap telling me that she REALLY wants to type something to my friends, so I have decided to let her. Heres her message everyone!

hi i love emet we went to see the kremes lis we went to cbeluz :) :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: :P

Translation: hi. i love emmett. we went to see the Christmas lights. we went to cabelas [a place with a ton of animals]
haha. She is 5 years old. I didn't tell her what to type at all. She just said what she wanted to say and put on what faces she wanted to put on. I'm glad she likes Emmett already, and shes only 5. :)

~Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ha bri i thought u ment DRINKING drinking... that would have been one psycadelic picture.... did i happen to sat I LOVE THAT PICTURE MEZ. i truly do..i still see zafrinia though...

love cam.. with realy big hair since she took her up doo out...:(

EDIT and aww carrie tell her she is the sweetest thing ever... what time is it over there.. is it not her bed time :P :D it is like quarter after 11 over here... hah
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Aww, that's awesome, Carrie. :P Too bad every little kid around that age I even know makes me want to rip my hair out, and would never even pick up Twilight unless they were forced to. :lol: Kinda sad. Maybe I can try and force them to read it and turn them into Emmett fans early on? But they'd probably kick me in the shin or something. Violent little children. They scare me sometimes. . . xD
cullensallovamybinda wrote:ha bri i thought u ment DRINKING drinking... that would have been one psycadelic picture....
Hahaha! :lol: Heck no, I don't even touch energy drinks. =P I'm just drinking Mountain Dew: Code Red, haha.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

cullensallovamybinda wrote: EDIT and aww carrie tell her she is the sweetest thing ever... what time is it over there.. is it not her bed time :P :D it is like quarter after 11 over here... hah
Haha. Its about 9:15 here. We snuck some Mountain Dew a little bit earlier today...I don't think shes going to bed any time soon. :)

Heres her message back to you:
thak you caomb you rok :D 8-) ;) :roll: :|

translation: thank you caomb. you rock.

and to pandancer:
you rok to pandancer

translation: you rock too, pandancer

:)
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

hey sweeties!!
I'm back hope you didn't miss me too much..just kidding ;)
okay well for the new members I wanted to make sure I introduce myself *clears throat*
Hi!! I'm vampirechick101 but you can call me Mimi :D welcome to E.D.C Inc.!! lets' break down some houses!!! :D
Why do you think Emmett's story was deleted from the books? Everyone else got there story out there why wasn't Emmett's allowed to remain?I think that his story wasn't mentioned as much because I guess they thought they covered all the points necessary. you know the main thing was that he was fighting with a bear and Rosalie carried him over to Carlisle. they should have mentioned his story more in detail though :D
what would Emmett look like a girl?
*points at Meztli's banner* I guess it would look like that :D
CONGRATS PROMOTED PEOPLE!!! keep it up!!! WOOT WOOT!! :D
FINALLY WE ARE TAKING OVER MUAHAHAHA :twisted: Wow I left for exactly.....5 hours and I have to catch up with 10 pages. good job girls!! I'm proud of you!! *wipes tear away*
aww Carrie you niece is so sweet and she's 5.. give her a high five for me I mean she like Emmett already :P
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

Well it's been great meeting everyone. Thanks for the very warm welcome. I feel at home here already. It's nice that others share my Emmett obsession.. makes me feel more normal =)

As far as the question goes... I just cannot picture Emmett being female. I just don't see that working out.. everything about him screams masculinity!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Here's a little something I just made for any of you Emmett lovers who wants a laugh :lol:
and if you want to use it as your banner feel free, enjoy:

http://s4.tinypic.com/29glj12.jpg
:lol: :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

hahahaha!!! :lol: that picture/banner you made is HILARIOUS!!!! Oh my gosh. I just died of laughter, I think. Its a perfect description of what we are going to do. :) :lol: :lol:
Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

I LOVE that banner iLoveTwilight. That's AWESOME! So cute.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular