EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by cascsiany »

Ambrosia wrote:So what's keeping everyone up so late tonight?
i work third shift so that's why i'm up

but then again i'm a sleep deprived college student.
Last edited by cascsiany on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

umm.... i am allways upp... i am yong but im am a good sleep deprived child... :) and i think the one liners are getting out of control.. yall better fix it up fot the new thread :D

love cam o rama
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

Uh-oh. You guys, I'm leaving at 5:00 am tonight to go to Disneyland (YAY!!!), and I'm not coming back until Wednesday. The reason I'm saying uh-oh is because when I get back I'm sure I'll have
about 20 more pages to read on this thread :lol: . you guys post like crazy! So please please try not to post TOO much. I know my request is just about impossible, but just try okay? Lol :lol: *takes deep breath* Okay.
Bye EDC! I'll be back Wednesday!

~Sierra/ilovetwilight
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

have fun in disney!
I think you'll have more then 20 pages to read. I went away for 5 hours and when I came back I had 10 pages to read. :)
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Elly, you are now on Clean up Crew! Congrats!
cullensallovamybinda wrote:and i think the one liners are getting out of control.. yall better fix it up fot the new thread :D
haha ya. If it weren't for the fact that we were getting a new thread soon, your peoples hands would be bleeding from all the wacks of the Ruler of Doom by now. I'll admit, I've done a few too, but we really do need to keep it to an extreme minimum. Oh, and we need to make sure we stay on topic on the next thread, too. We don't really have one right now, but I do think we should stay on the topic of Emmett. If we need to say something, it should be about him.

So...how about I just get us on some sort of topic so that we can at least have something to talk about. I'm just going to post a question I thought of and posted a while back on the Emmett Cullen thread. (not team Emmett...just Emmett.)
Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Wow, I haven't checked this thread in a few days and there is literally 50+ pages for me to go through, you guys are amazing!

Any who, the questin: Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?

I don't think that Emmett would ever purposly go against the Cullen's lifestyle other than when he found his singers in the past. He seems to be much to kind to want to kill anyone for any reason, especially if that reason was just his own thirst.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?

It talks about it in Midnight Sun that he did one time at least. And he had no aversion to Rosalie and Jasper killing Bella after Edward stopped the van from killing her.
Or, maybe you kill her. He shrugged. You wouldn’t be the first one to mess up. No one would judge you too harshly. Sometimes a person just smells too good. I’m impressed you’ve lasted this long.
“Not helping, Emmett.”
I was revolted by his acceptance of the idea that I would kill the girl, that this was somehow inevitable. Was it her fault that she smelled so good?

I know when it happened to me..., he reminisced, taking me back with him half a century, to a country lane at dusk, where a middle-aged women was taking her dried sheets down from a line strung between apple trees. The scent of apples hung heavy in the air—the harvest was over and the rejected fruits were scattered on the ground, the bruises in their skin leaking their fragrance out in thick clouds. A fresh-mowed field of hay was a background to that scent, a harmony. He walked up the lane, all but oblivious to the woman, on an errand for Rosalie. The sky was purple overhead, orange over the western trees. He would have continued up the meandering cart path and there would have been no reason to remember the evening, except that a sudden night breeze blew the white sheets out like sails and fanned the woman’s scent across Emmett’s face.
“Ah,” I groaned quietly. As if my own remembered thirst was not enough.
I know. I didn’t last half a second. I didn’t even think about resisting.

Midnight Sun gives some interesting insights to the Cullen's that we don't see otherwise.
Last edited by Hey There Elizah on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
twilight_fanpire
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilight_fanpire »

I think that he would. I mean, he is very good at keeping with his "diet" but I think that he just accepts that he is a vampire and would just do the deed, get it over with and move on. I think that if he was in the position that Edward is in with Bella (with her smelling so good to him), the poor human wouldn't have a chance. However, I don't think he would ever go to drinking only human blood. It just doesn't seem like him.

Edit: Oh, thanks for the promotion!
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC,Inc.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb.." <3 E<3B
Dazzled.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled. »

I also think he would, because as others have mentioned, he already has. He just doesnt seem to be able to control himself as well as Edward can. He loves to fight and is always enthusiastic to do so, so I think he wouldn't even think twice before attacking some girl if she smelled as nice as Bella smells to Edward. But as for the regular humans, I don't think he'd break his diet over them, because he's come this far, I don't see why he'd back down now.

Good night peoples!
Try not to write too much. But I'll entertain myself by reading everything tomorrow.
Byes!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Bout time someone scored around here." - Emmett Cullen
Bulldozer Trainee of EDC. Inc
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Ok first things first...thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I ADORE EMMETT!!! I knew there were others in the world who realised that he was seriously overlooked. Not that I am complaining..I mean those others can tear each other apart over Edward and Jacob, more Emmett for ME!

Um ok so I saw a question...
urcoolcarrie wrote:Do you think that Emmett would ever go against his "vegitarian" side? If so, why and in what circumstances?
Hmmm. I agree with what has so far been stated. Emmett would never go out an go against the lifstyle on purpose. I think he is heavily ingrained. Edward tried to the other lifestyle for awhile but he only had Carlisle. I think the fact that Rosalie frowns upon it helps keep Emmett tied to it. But he is also compassionate enough to understand the basic fundamental of life, Stuff happens. Somethings are beyond your control. He would not look down on someone who did slip or even someone who choose the lifestyle. I think the only thing that could turn Emmett would be Rose, he would do anything for her.

Ugh...she so doesn't deserve him!! :evil: :evil:
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth