EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hah my msn is a croped one of emmett in that pic... mmmm anywho so we dont babble anylonger than needed... a question.. WHAT DO YOU THINK EMMETT WOULD BE LIKE IF HE WAS A GIRL?
LOVE CAM
and to anwser this one cuz shannon poped it up before i could post grr... i think it was not as actioned packed as the others.. though esmes story is AMAZING in full. maybee steph didnt like emmett as much??
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Where are you going on a cruise to? I've been dying to go on one forever! I'll definitely get you a pic, though. :)

Why do you think Emmett's story was deleted from the books? Everyone else got there story out there why wasn't Emmett's allowed to remain?

I've wondered about this for a while now. I really just think that maybe Stephenie wasn't as into his character as she was some of the others. I mean, of course, she's in love with Edward, but she also put a good deal into Jasper's character. In Eclipse, especially. I think she has a thing for the tortured, silent type. Emmett certainly isn't silent, and the tortured thing really doesn't apply to him, either.

I wish that she had left it in, though. It really makes him more than just another (gorgeous) face.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Why do you think Emmett's story was deleted from the books? Everyone else got there story out there why wasn't Emmett's allowed to remain?

The publishers probably found his story to be boring or uninteresting thought i ONE HUNDRED BILLION PERCENT disagree!!!!! I think Rosalie and Jasper had an important backstory to the books, Carlisle's was important of course, Esme...well hers wasn't that important, though it explained her motherly instincts. Emmetts was I guess to random, and the publishers proably saw it as unnessessary because it could be explained otherwise in someone elses words. I missed it though :( I really wish we could have seen it there :(
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

cullensallovamybinda wrote: WHAT DO YOU THINK EMMETT WOULD BE LIKE IF HE WAS A GIRL?
I laughed when I first tried to imagine it. I think he'd be a huge tomboy. Like, maybe the pitcher on the girl's softball team? (And before I accidentally hurt anyone's feelings, I played shortstop for 8 years, so... yeah. :) )

Randomness Bum!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

haha i kina saw him as zafrina.... hahahaha can oyu picture that i would ball my eyes out for that pictue :D
love cam
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Haha. SkylarBlue You made me just search for Emmett's story on SM's website and read it AGAIN :lol: I love when he goes:
"You had your hands full with me didn't you?" :lol:

Oh and LindsOuimet SM wrote on her website that she was indeed sad to see Emmetts story in his own words go.
I really don't see why it had to. It would have been like 2 pages long.

And the question: What would Emmett look like as a girl?

Well, he would be very pretty, of course Alice would have fun there :D :lol:

Meztli has a pretty picture of Kellan :D

WOO! (Emmett referance :D ) 120 Pages!
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

do you girls realize that we posted 43 pages in the last 5 days holy crap we are going at light speed now.... we realy need to get lives :)
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

LionandLamb123 wrote:
Oh and LindsOuimet SM wrote on her website that she was indeed sad to see Emmetts story in his own words go.
I remember reading that, and I know she was sad to see it go. However, I really do feel like she didn't have as much of an attachment to Emmett as she did the others. Basically, there should have been more of him in the series, lol.

Randomness Bum!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

LindsOuimet wrote:
LionandLamb123 wrote:
I remember reading that, and I know she was sad to see it go. However, I really do feel like she didn't have as much of an attachment to Emmett as she did the others. Basically, there should have been more of him in the series, lol.
More Emmett? Who couldn't agree to that :lol: It would be like heaven :D

Oh cullensallovamybinda once you sign up for the Lex...well lets just rephrase what Edward says:

"It IS my life now"

Its the unoficiall side affect :lol:
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

wow... you used my whole penname :o do you have carpotunnel yet?:D haha please use one of my shorter names for you hands it makes me gimace to spell out my whole name. plz cam or caomb as i am commonly known on all theads :)

love cam

EDIT: yeah i know about the after afects... have you looked at my post count... ive been on for a month :o
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN