EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by Ambrosia »

Room for another Emmett lover? I think he is by far the sexiest of our Cullen men =)
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Dazzled.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled. »

Heyy, I'm Tiffy
And I'd really like to join the EDC.
I am a major Emmett/Kellan fan and this seems like a good place to obssess over him. xD
So, I'll answer the questions:

What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Someone welcomed me in the "new kids in town" topic and suggested that I come sign up here.
I looked around and it seems very emmett-full. Seeing as I love emmett, I think this will be the best place to talk about him :]

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
At first, he seemed like the type of guy who'd be a bully because he was described as so huge and muscular. But then you realize he's just like a big brother. So my first empression tricked me. This is why they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. All because of Emmett. xD

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
There are so many! But, I suppose the one that most would pick is his sense of humor. He always seems to soften up the mood, when things are getting intense, with some kind of joke. He teases Bella all the time and he's just a big, goofy teddy bear!

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
Uhmm. I guess it would have to be all the quotes of him teasing Bella about her and Edward's sex life. They're just so hilarious xD

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I love, love, loove Kellan. I think he plays the part so well and just really looks like an Emmett. He doesn't seem awkward playing the role and I think he's one of the best ones they've casted in the movie. (And one of the Hottest..)

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Uhmm. I'll have to answer this one some other time. I can't think of anything right now. Sorry!

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Emmett Dazzles me. x] I sometimes have a hard time picking Edward over him o.o
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Bout time someone scored around here." - Emmett Cullen
Bulldozer Trainee of EDC. Inc
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Ambrosia wrote:Room for another Emmett lover? I think he is by far the sexiest of our Cullen men =)
Sure :D Just fill out the application/question thing ( :lol: don't laugh at my bad use of words!) on page 10, and urcoolcarrie will give you the official welcome and rank soon :D

Oh look another new member :D
Welcome
Dazzled.Yes, this is by far the best places to obsess over Emmett :lol: Anyway, my name is Kristin, so just PM me if you need any help :D
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ha someone all ways gets to it before me...hehe

welcome dazzled.. and soon to be ambrosia and welcone to edc.. once again ;)... mt name is cullenallovamybinda or caomb or nikki or cam whatever you please and i hope to here from yall
love cam
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Dazzled.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Dazzled. »

Thank you for the welcomes :]
Nice to meet you both.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb..."
"Bout time someone scored around here." - Emmett Cullen
Bulldozer Trainee of EDC. Inc
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:ha someone all ways gets to it before me...hehe
Well it was a first for me so it evens out :lol:
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

So, is anyone else going to TwiCon to meet the lovely Mr. Lutz in person? I can't wait!! My husband is amazing and said he would get me tickets as a Christmas gift. :)

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

LindsOuimet wrote:So, is anyone else going to TwiCon to meet the lovely Mr. Lutz in person? I can't wait!! My husband is amazing and said he would get me tickets as a Christmas gift. :)
:o :shock: :o :shock:
TWICON!?
WHEN!?
How come i was so unaware!? :( :(
Honestly though, I truly don't think I could handle it in the slightest. I would either faint, scream and run in circles like a moron, or be 100% speechless. :lol: No lie. :lol:
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

umm arnt thos tix like 250$?? umm i would if i could but im 13 dont have the cash and live in cnada... but i will cry that whole day...
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

cullensallovamybinda wrote:umm arnt thos tix like 250$?? umm i would if i could but im 13 dont have the cash and live in cnada... but i will cry that whole day...
Haha. I'm 13 too, and I live in Delaware. I think you have to wait in line for hours, and my parents probably won't let me and none of my friends would be allowed to wait for 12 hours :lol: