Randomness numero 3 :)

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: Randomness numero 3 :)

Post by Nena »

Ok, everybody... I usually do not "patrol" this thread, but since it's new I have been, and some of the comments are "borderline" rule breaking....
There is not a lot of rules in this thread but the regular forum rules apply. A lot of the posts here are "instant messenger" style and should go to pm when addressing only one person or only have 3 to 4 words.
Consider this a friendly warning. If the same kind of posting keeps on going, you will receive a pm and your message will be deleted.
wildroses
Fishing with Charlie

Post by wildroses »

okay Nena, warning taken.

So I truly believe that if a man ever wanted to hook me..like no questions asked..all he had to do was learn to play the piano.
Honestly...piano music moves me, I just...I don't even know it makes me melt. I'm not exaggerating or lying when I say that i've cried listening to classical music before. It really gets to me. So yeah, thats all they had to do...play the piano. :)
That was really random, but hey this is the randomness thread. And actually i'm listening to Rob's piano music right now...its amazing..truly amazing. No i'm not crying, but I almost did..it really is beautiful. He is so talented.
I must marry a man that can play the piano..I must.

*sigh* I have to put together my big old ap notebook since we have a notebook check tomorrow. As of right now, it's empty. But i think i'm just going to save it for the morning, because i'm pretty tired.
I hope tomorrow is a good day..it should be, we have a pep rally. And I hope I either A) don't run into Tristan or b) he doesn't act strange again.
strange isn't even the right word for his actions RUDE is more like it.
So anyways this post is way longer than i intended it to be..I'm going to sleep now. Or soon. :)
Goodnight <3
randomness bum<3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

It's humid here, too, Lauren. :roll: Seriosuly I can't escape the humidity- it's terrible! My hair frizzes up like *POOF* Goodnight, hun. I wish I could go to sleep now =(

Layla, we were on a cruise ship thingy at Chelsea Piers (it's in Manhattan) with a bunch of other schools. It was a terrible trip we went on but we were amusing ourselves. hence, the video :D
I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

I'm combing through the Old Testament so I can write my Humanities journal :| ... :cry:

Sorry, Nena! :oops: We'll be good!

Kym, I hope one of us wins the lottery so we can all fly somewhere and meet up. Where should we go? :lol:

BTW- has anyone seen Liz recently? I think she's dropped off the face of the earth! :?

edit: Um, where did everybody go? Has Nena scared you all away? :P She doesn't bite :lol:
This homework is still killing me.
The boy totally left me hanging. He didn't even say goodnight to me. :x
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Im here alone.. i found an awesome place to watch trueblood
Kym i know you wanted to its.. you are gonna laugh .. but the website is
www.watchtrueblood.net you normally get two links per episode One is not free.. and one is..
its stream video or video like youtube.. so there..

Nena!! you scared everyone away! we will try to behave =)

im so surprised Sam isn't on, she is normally such a freaking Night owl.

Lauren.. you are in florida? i love love love FLorida.. except the humidity.. i need a portable hair straightener when im in florida

im freaking tired.. .. ugh.. tired.. *passes out*
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
samajama

Post by samajama »

Sam is on *waves* hi!
My internet was freaking out. UGH! I need to print my stupid journal (which is awful, by the way) and everything spazzed out on me! I'm exhausted and should be sleeping but noooooooo. I didn't do any other homework. I should be upset by that but I'm not oh well.

How was your evening Lynz?

Crap, I need to watch 2 weeks worth of Dexter. I keep forgetting. I need to watch House, too! I'm getting behind on my shows and it's only OCtober!
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

Hello Randomness the 3rd =]

GAH I hate making banners and love it all at the same time.
I am working on a new one by the way... if you didn't get that =] Lol, Which you probably didn't... I wouldn't have haha.

Speaking of total randomness, some kid at my school ran around screaming "BANANAS" today. I wasn't sure if I should have been freaked out or not.

What other random news can I give, hmm. It is almost my nephews birthday! =D Anyone know of a good gift to give a 4 year old?
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
samajama

Post by samajama »

Sadly, no. I did get that you were making a banner :lol:

I'm no good at it. Which is why the one I have is a picture I found and the other is so poorly made. Avies are fun on photobucket. I was playing around before instead of doing hw.

It wasn't the smartest idea since I just finished my journal and did nothing else and it's 1:15

Now where did Lyndsay go?
I'm tired. I just typed the lasy teo sdnyences without looking st my keyboatd.
[last* two* sentences* at* keyboard*] not bad, go me!
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

I also... Am Horrible with banners, creative ones anyway.

So mine will probably look pretty bad. Lol

Intgegrated homework sucks... but it is better than Science. Science homework is like a slow death, a slow, painful, horrible death as one of my besties puts it.

I am terrified of the math classroom now though. I forgot to tell you guys but there was some drunk dude banging on the class room door, it was MAJORLY creepy, and it took three cops to drag him off.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
ashiekins16
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ashiekins16 »

Well this thread seems pretty cool. Randomness is always fun. And way to go samajama on the typing without looking. :D
Randomness Regular since #7 E<3B
Team Bill...er, no Eric..no Bill.. :)
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

I'm random, I don't know any of you, I'm new, Hi! I am currently watching a crazy movie on Showtime Showcase of VERY questionable quality called "Devour" it sounds like a trashy harlequin romance but its actually about an online video game that makes you do bad things and see a half man, half woman, part ram, part horse, part alien thing all the time.....

like 250 channels and this is what I choose... I want to turn the channel, but out of morbid curiosity I can't!

Yay for night owls though!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium