The Hanson Thread #2

Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by Krystina the Alien »

*sigh* I have tons of pictures, and I really want to show you my Halloween costume from last year, but I have to wait until 5th period (it being 3rd) to scan them.

And when we marched in Disney World...amazing.

And just so this goes along with Hanson, they rock.
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol halloween costume.. its funny how all americans seem to do that. ive never dressed up for halloween, not even in primary school. we pretty much skipped halloween. we went to church cause it was reformation day and we made pumpkins. my sis rocked at that, shes so good with stuff like that..

and i finally watched the new FUTY and...what the HELL is wrong with Tay??? i was grinning at the computer and my dad came in.. i was supposed to be doing french. so i think he noticed i wasnt doing that.
*sigh* ahhh Tay... seriously, when something doesnt look good on him it shouldnt exist.

edit: where is everyone? i LOVE the people video!!! Penny is soooo cute, the mickey mouse hat thing *cuddle* and Ezra is sooo cute. he has the most beautiful face a kid that small can have, and River with the drums and well the others are still babies really but SO SWEET!!!

sorry. i get like that when i see cute things.
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

That video along with the new FUTY completely, COMPLETELY made my day.

I wonder what on earth the guy at the register was thinking when Tay was walking around with that hat on. :lol:

Oh, and KtA, I didn't have time to tell them that. It was pretty rushed and I was trying to at least tell them what I wanted to, and by the time that was over, it was time to leave. Sorry!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

seriously guys, where is everyone???
i need new stuff, but im sooo tired, i cant even look at the screen properly anymore. stupid contacts.
okay this post really hasnt got a point so im gonna go now:P
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

YAY someones alive!!! thanks for the pics:D im gonna look at them now:)
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

Haha, you're welcome! I also have 2 videos on youtube, but my friend who was videotaping them is singing slightly loud and the camera constantly shakes. :/
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol i dont care:P ill have to take a look when im done doing boring stuff for school. its so useless.. but whatever.
love the pics btw!! thanks!!
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I didn't even get online today in music tech. My friend gave me like, 396 (roughly) pictures of Tokio Hotel, and my friend Jess, my friend Jess (who gave me the pics) and me were staring at my computer screen, randomly making odd noises.

Jess 1 (the one who didn't give me the pics) loves Tom. I love Bill, and the other Jess loves Georg. No love for Gustav. So, no love for Hanson in music tech. Although, I do believe I am swaying people to the dark *cough* I mean good side.

I played MMMBop (Acoustic) on my slide show for Psych, and sufficiently managed to get it stuck in many peoples heads. It was great.
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol tokio hotel. its funny that you can love both that much:P

and i LOVE getting mmmbop into peoples head. sometimes i only have to mention hanson and theyre already like "why did you say that??? now ive got mmmbop in my head for the rest of the day!" its great:D