The Hanson Thread #2

Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by Chadley »

Ugh. You're all lucky.

Even though CoG will be out here in, as Mimi said, 3 days, I can't read it until summer. Blame my whole "higher order thinking skills" reading class where we're only allowed to read adult books.

...but if I can find something in that book to use for a journal entry, I may just offically ignore the rules and pretend it's adult. ;)

I could always do the write about the idea of "Is the concept of Clary and Jace wrong?" *snort* Though then my teacher may be concerned that I'm pro-incest.

Anyway, it's on TV? Meh, I didn't know that.

To me, it's not really lame you have a playlist for that...I can imagine myself doing worst. Much worst.

Edit: Today my online friend and I were looking through dog breeds and relating them to our other online friends. Is it bad that when we saw the Chinese Crested dog, my mind immediately shouted "OH MY GOD! IT'S JAMES IHA IN CANINE FORM!" :/

http://www.pets911.com/breeds/dogs/imag ... rested.jpg, http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3423/328 ... 726b3b.jpg

I felt kind of bad...
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

"Messing with my head" TOTALLY Jace. I have to agree. Crossfandoming makes my entire day. :) Actually, through some intense fangirling, and being the person that helps pick all of the books for something we do at the library, involving reading books and answering trivia questions, has gotten my chemistry teacher and her son hooked on TMI... i don't know whether to call that a win or not...

And just so everybody knows... my inner pop princess is very pleased by the Tinted Windows we've heard so far. Unfortunately.

I am entirely glad that he is getting lazy with his prep look. hehehe.

And am i the only one here who finds ALL of the members of TW except for Tay really really beyond creepy?
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

James Iha scares the living daylights outta me!...

...though standing next to who he stands next to, I'd wager would make ANY man seem..."I'Ick..."
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol he scares me a bit but when he smiles or talks, i kinda like him! adam schlesinger doesnt scare me cause he talks so much, and Bun E... well, he smiles too much to be scary. i just think they look really weird together. Bun E is almost as old as my grandma and Taylor couldnt even be my dad..
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Those glasses make me just laugh. Bring back the Raybans Handsome, we already you packed them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPD4WnvMF-c

"Fans of all the collective bands..."

Suuuuuure, J-Tay. Whatever you say... :roll:

Still can't stand the tie, but at least I know that's actually HIS jacket lol.

More:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOXlRHI0068 (Ahhhh, there they are!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4h61zdH-p0

Side note: Am I the only one who finds it funny that James is even in this band when Tay has always said how much he HATES the Smashing Pumpkins?
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i didnt know Taylor hated the smashing pumpkins. im not surprised though, it doesnt sound like something he would like and i dont really like them either..

those glasses are RIDICULOUS. these are a little better: http://i40.tinypic.com/2rmuzde.jpg what is going on with his hair.. looks better than during that interview though.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Okay, I feel really bad now.

We got a call from Books A Million about an order coming in, and I didn't think anything of it, and my mom went and got it.

It was City of Glass. Therefore, I now own City of Glass...its sitting on my bed, less than four feet away from me. :oops:

I don't know if I should read it, or wait until the 24th...
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

excuse me?? READ IT. and enjoy and for gods sake please tell me if its disapponting or not. if its another breaking dawn im gonna.. yeah. whatever.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Oh Cassie won't Breaking Fail us. TRUST ME. She comes from a proud fangirl background herself, remember?

She hates that people still read her fanfic, but she's just outta luck on that one. It was just too epic. :twisted:

On a Hanson note, my friend's Youtubing some of the SXSW stuff later tonight. <3.

Edit: I know this'll make me sound like a total hyprocrite, buttttt I also COULD be reading COG at the moment but out of author respect, I'm holing out til the stroke of midnight on Monday night.

Now the pre-release copy of the TW album... :oops: Every woman has a weakness.

I feel a little better bout that one cause of the fact that anyone who preorders will get to hear it early too.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

..fanfic? what did i miss?

and how come youre so sure everyone who preorders the TW album will get it earlier? sorry i dont seem to understand anything today, im sick:(

reaaalllly looking forward to sxsw videos!