"The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: "The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

Post by spookybell »

you are crushing me dreams of Rob's hair smelling like a unicorn forest of Strawberries!!!!! Don't ruin it for me!

LOL - I love Rob in all his filth. It's not like I am ever going to realistically get close enough to enjoy the boy :)

hahahah Starawberries :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

It was okay in the movie I guess, but at the premiere? I mean, I love Rob, but what did he do? Rub cooking oil in it? :shock:
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

My Mom was watching something on Twilight the other day, and called me in the middle of it. The convo went a little something like this :

Her - "Lindsey, the guy that plays Jasper is an absolute DOLL."
Me - "I know, right? He may be up there with Rob soon."
Her - "He's the one with the hair, right?"

:lol: I couldn't stop laughing.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
jaspercookie

Post by jaspercookie »

LindsOuimet wrote:My Mom was watching something on Twilight the other day, and called me in the middle of it. The convo went a little something like this :

Her - "Lindsey, the guy that plays Jasper is an absolute DOLL."
Me - "I know, right? He may be up there with Rob soon."
Her - "He's the one with the hair, right?"

:lol: I couldn't stop laughing.
Haha. I think we should have a thread on things Moms say about the Twilight movie. My mom commented several times that, (and these are quotes, now)

1. "Carlisle is gorgeous, and much closer to my age."
2. "If I was Bella, I'd have Edward give me a piggy-back ride to the mall." (This was after seeing the spidermonkey scene. I swear she was laughing hysterically in the theater when he picked Bella up and started running.)
3. "Who wants a boyfriend that compares you to heroin?"
4. "Gracie, please stop talking about Jasper. I'm afraid you're going to save your virginity for a fictional character." (This was pretty much my face when she said this: :shock: and also kind of like this too: 8-) )

So I know that was off topic but your post just reminded me of those.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

jaspercookie wrote:4. "Gracie, please stop talking about Jasper. I'm afraid you're going to save your virginity for a fictional character." (This was pretty much my face when she said this: :shock: and also kind of like this too: 8-) )

So I know that was off topic but your post just reminded me of those.
oh man--that just made me laugh so hard!! haha saving your virginity for a fictional character may be a very real possibility. :lol: i also particularly liked how you described your face haha. goodness.

i think rob is purposely trying to make his hair look gross so we won't obsess over it so much. but it's not working!! bahahahaha. i'm still obsessed. i bet it smells good....i don't care about the cigarette smoke. besides, rob would quit for me--i can be very convincing ;)
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

I can't believe he says that his hair is just like other peoples! It seriously isn't! Other people wash :lol:

Go The HAIR!

jaspercookie - Those are the kinds of things My mum would say. But I don't talk about Twilight much infront of her so I don't think she realises how obsessed I am. :D I laughed so much at your "face"!! Hahaha!
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

^ I don't usually talk about Twilight to any one either because no one in my family nor friends read the books nor are they remotely interested in the saga..It makes me sad but whatever. I have the LEXICON baby and that is all that matters!!!

Back to Rob's hair..Yeah I think he purposefully makes himself to be as gross as possible to try and deflect the screaming fans who obsess over it. I've said it before and I will say it again...The Haunted Airman...bath scene...reenact...me and Rob...

Then again..I find his grungy-ness oddly alluring..But I also like more than just his looks anyway so..yeah..I don't know why I am carrying on about it..
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Lol at the mum comments! Saving your viginty to a fictional character and the heroin comments!! :lol:
G-Faerie08 you know what you should do, pester everyone you know saying how great Twilight is, trust me it works!

Robs hair is just great, when it's done right that is, some day his hair just looks like bed hair! But i must say Rob pulls the 'hairstyle' off .
lovingrob
Settled in Forks

Post by lovingrob »

omg!! i totally love his hair and his teeth are so prefect! everytime i see him i just melt and the fact that he's so sweet and shy awww... he's always trying to make us(fans happy) by the way did any of u see the tyra show he was nervous and then she asked him to bite her and he actually did i didn't like that part though..i don't like tyra that much....and oh I have a big question does anybody know Robert Pattinson's hair color? i mean I know that in the book it says that edward's hair color is copper but idk if robert's is the same
thank u so much
i friken love robert!!!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I was just thinking that his hair is probably how he normally let it grow but now since he's been thrown into all the TW madness, his hair is getting attention since he doesn't have to keep it perfectly groomed like Edward.

Another thing that occurred to me is that you always see Rob messing with his hair whether it's in interviews or on the red carpet maybe it's like a "security blanket" for him keeping him rooted to who he is. I've also noticed in alot of Kristen's interviews and such, she plays with her hair alot. I wonder if she picked that up from Rob?
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!