"The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: "The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

Post by spookybell »

If Rob is truly a good actor, he, the man will overshadow his hair. If his hair (or natural good looks) helps him get acting jobs to prove his acting ablilty, more power to him. It's a tough industry.

In my personal opinion
Johnny Depp's acting skills have outshined his beauty. Brad Pitt is a fantastic and amazing actor as well as a very beautiful man.

Looks and hair will never get an actor an Oscar... I wonder if an Oscar is in Rob's future (No, not for twilight...) but really, this movie will be the first movie we will really be able to judge his acting skills. How much will he make me believe he is Edward.

Oh I am rambling... and it all started with his hair.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Talking about Rob's hair now, are we?
Well, haha, this is interesting...

I was reading an article a couple of days ago (I will post the link if I find it) about Rob deciding that he wants to cut his hair. Apparently, his people didn't want him to cut his hair because they said that it would ruin the marketing. HAHAHA. Ome. Yeah, that hair really is something.

I really really really love Rob's hair. Especially the way it was fixed when he played EC for Twilight. I saw this picture once of this girl spraying his hair, with the words 'I wish this was my job' underneath the picture. It was really funny. Heck, I would love to do that for a living. Hehe. I wouldn't mind at all. I wish I could run my fingers along his bronze hair. Teehee.

But anyways, yeah. Rob's hair as EC? Amazing. But eversince they were done filming, and I see his candid photos, his hair is usually ALL OVER the place. Yes, the infamous 'just got out of bed' look. Hehehe. It looks really messy, yet I can't deny the fact that it's still hott. Heck, he's hott. HAHA. If Rob did cut his hair though... I dunno. I'd still love him though. :lol:

And then there's Rob's hair for Little Ashes. It's all pulled back, with massive gel, I'm guessing. It looked weird at first, but it was fitting for his role, so it's completely understandable. It was just hard to get used to, and the first time I saw the pictures I barely recognized him until I saw his eyes. Hehe. But whatever. He's one hott Salvador Dali. Yaaaay<3

In conclusion, Rob's infamous 'sexy hair' is awesomeness. I'm still looking forward to that one day when I actually will get to stroke it. Hehehe>3
Last edited by xoxocamille on Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Post by CullenxLove »

Rob's hair....the most amazing thing on the face of the planet. O_O lol okay, that may be a bit dramatic.
but that hair...ome, that hair...its gorgeous! lol I'm a huge hair person, when it comes to like guys and what their hair looks like I'm weird..like it HAS to look good to me or something, im not really sure..yeah, I'm horrible.. lol but i just find that head of hair he has amazing, dazzling! lol i love it so much! :D
if anyone knows Bryan Donahue, from the band Boys Like Girls, well I'm related to him but that's besides the point.
i used to and still do adore his hair! used to be my favorite set of hair..until Rob came along.. lol!

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I just found this very interesting article about Robert Pattinson's Hair Great analysis by film.com
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Nena wrote:I just found this very interesting article about Robert Pattinson's Hair Great analysis by film.com
that link opened to a fake antivirus website.
my antivirus went crazy when I opened that.

-EDIT-

i went to the website and when I copy the url from my explorer, it comes out as this:

http://windows-scannercenter.com/?id=42509990022 (DO NOT GO THERE).

and can't seem to get it right.
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I am sorry about that. I don't know what that was all about, this is the link:

http://www.film.com/movies/story/robert ... s/23415726
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

Nena wrote:I am sorry about that. I don't know what that was all about, this is the link:

http://www.film.com/movies/story/robert ... s/23415726
Thanks, funny article.

i'm sure it was somerthing wrong with the website, when I pasted the url here after finding the article, it happened to me aswell.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

haha that was the best article EVER!! it's truly insane how obsessed we all are about his hair...but, really, of all the things to be obsessed with, rob's hair deserves the ultimate fangirly attention. hehe.

i think the july (or was it june?) 08 look is my favorite. the devil horns haha. yes, i don't care if it's full of gel--it's hot.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

oh my! ha ha robs hair is wonderful!!!!!!!! :D
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

i loved in the Z100 Elvis Duran show, how Elvis said:

"i heard your hair just got an agent"..