Twilight Mafia: 2nd Mob

SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Twilight Mafia: 2nd Mob

Post by SethisMine »

I remember my room is on the ninth floor. And I can still get onto the old thread... :?
If you tell me what to search for, I might be able to help and find your room...

And Rea, I'm not that out of it that I don't notice my missing cookies. :lol:
I love sugar cookies with nutella on top, it's soo yummy.

I don't have to paint my mafia room. It's all ice on the inside thanks to Ari. But when light shines through my window I get a whole bunch of little rainbows everywhere. It's soo sparkly.
But I might as well add some decor to my room. *asks Ari to make an ice sculpture of Edward, and one of a wolf* :D
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

o dang i didn't you would have noticed i was soo subtle about it :lol: my sister has told me off several times today for saying dang cos i say it with a pretty bad southern-ish accent and it annoys her . :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Your room is still covered with ice, Rosa? I thought my penguin had melted it all for you? Do you need to borrow him again?

I can do a REALLY good southern accent, it might help that I grew up in Texas though...
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

No, I don't mind any more... It just freezes right back up anyways. And it's soo pretty. That's what you get when you live with a dragon who breaths ice... Just make sure none of the humans go in there. They would freeze to death without a jacket.

I can do a good Utahn accent! well actually of course I can considering I live in utah. We tend to forget our T's in words like Mountain (Moun'n) and stuff. Some times instead of saying (sayin) something (somethin) we don't use our G's.
ImageImageImage
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

every time i come over to this thread to try to figure out what the hell is going on, i only get more confused :lol:

it's very entertaining, at the very least, but i never know what to say! what's with all this nutella?

:? i feel like you guys might kick me out of the mafia if i don't get it together...
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

unfortunately being a Brit i have no idea what part of america my faux american accent sounds like so it usually just sounds stupid :lol:

o lol the nutella obsession in my fault sorry i keep ranting about the wonder-food that is Nutella!! :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I have an unitentional southern accent, since I'm from Louisiana.

I just got buried in the old thread...apparently my room is up a spiral staircase from the 12th floor, you know, like those tower thingies connected to castles?

You know, apparently the plan was to return Spencer after Nina's party...Where is spencer by the way...

I also found that my name was originally actually "Motor TONGUE Alice"...oh well, I like Motor Mouth better anyway. :lol:

EDIT:
500 posts!
I actually enjoyed Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye, though. It's my favorite Human rank...
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

after the nutella thread.. :)

i literally went to the grocery store and bought like 3 of them.. :lol:
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Yep, Spencer I was going to return Spencer after Nina's party, but he was just so much fun, so I didn't. It's fun being an official mafia kidnapper... *starts daydreaming*

I can do an English accent too, and a New Jersey accent, which is unintentional, both my parent are from the north, so growing up I started to talk like my mom, who's from New Jersey, my friends think it's hilarious how I say 'un' in stead of 'on' and 'or-ange' istead of just 'orange' :roll:

*edit* OMC! I just realized I got past 800 posts! Woo-hoo! Fishing with Charlie!
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Nutella is like a chocolate and hazelnut flavored spread that you put on toast or anything. I like to eat it plain though. This is what it looks like...
http://www.leftoverqueen.com/wp-content ... la-450.jpg
It's really good! :D

Don't worry Rea, my fake English accent doesn't even sound English. More like Australian and somethin' else. :lol:
ImageImageImage