The Hanson Thread

Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Jeminunzi »

Hello ladies! it's been awhile! I've missed you!

another baby? how wonderful. *rolls eyes*
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Chadley wrote:Ah, so good to be back at the Hanson thread. I've missed it.
Anyway, in response to KtA's question, I really have no clue. I mean, I've kind of been expecting it for a while, but...I still find it a bit *thinks for correct word* strange.
In fact, she freaked out when she came on (when there were NO forums or threads) and they didn't have Hanson yet. Literally. I told her that the Hanson thread wasn't their first priority but she insisted that it was. Oh Chadley, what am I going to do with you? *grumbles* At least you have people you can obsess with...

I'm trying to post in the Muse thread a lot to get people to come but I think I'm just going to annoy everyone. :lol:

Anyway, what's new in the Hanson world? Taylor is having another kid? Wow.. old news, I know. But still, wow. I still don't think the Hanson mafia will be able to defeat the Muse mafia, though. (ask Chadley) ;)
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I'd never dream of making the Hanson mafia fight against the Muse mafia. You may have more people, but we are definitely more dedicated fans. Most of us have been fans since we could remember. In my case, I can only remember back to May of last year, so essentially, I've been a fan since I could remember.

Grarr, why am I on here? I have English homework to do...
Image <--click this
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Haha! Muse has been around since 1999 - and that's just them being known as Muse so we have fans that have been around for that long. Others may have come later but still.. we are very dedicated. Someone once said that if Muse told us to take over a country, we'd do it. :lol: It's so true!

Oops.. I'm talking more about Muse here than I am about Hanson. Hanson is all right - I'm not a huge fan. They kind of remind me of the Jonas Brothers. No, the Jonas Brothers remind me of Hanson. (Don't kill me, that' just my opinion. But I definitely think Hanson is better than them) Chadley had me listen to one song.. and I liked it. But I forget what it's called now.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I have a feeling that it was a song from Underneath...that cd is amazing.

I really want it. Like, physically have it. I have it on iTunes, but that doesn't have the awesome fold out with Hanson pictures in it.

And of course the Jonas Bros remind you of Hanson. They want to be as awesome as Hanson, but that's not gonna happen. Unless, of course, somehow, Joe and I ended up dating, and then I'd be uber happy.
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Welcome back, ladies! lol poor Pel, bet that's the first time she's actually had to type those words, bless her. North Florida's currently being hurricane thrashed, literally as we speak, so I'll have to make this a very condensed mini post and catch up a little later.

Things are in crazy active overdrive with the tour about to kick off, getting the street teams sorted out and monitoring the promo and ticket sales. I should know by the end of next week exactly what shows I'm going to (and how many times I'll be forced to suffer through The Veronicas...). There's going to be a lot more work involved in the Walks this tour than there was last time, and the band is trying super hard to pull off something pretty darn amazing for Hnet members (at at least 5 or 6 stops along the tour) but that's still on a wait and see basis. Once they yay or nay it I'll fill you guys in ASAP!

As far as other news, I'm sure some but not all of you've heard about the new EP that's gonna be sold on the site and at the shows. I've got clips of 3 of the new tracks that'll be on there, I'll try to get at least one of them uploaded here for you guys by this weekend.

Yes, the Drama-Rama twins are expecting baby #4 sometime in October. ANOTHER boy according to Uncle Zac. Oi... poor little P-Nel is so outnumbered lol.

It doesn't look like we're going to get Justin and the Ingram boys along for the ride with us on RockBoat *mourns with Ande* BUT Ashley said he has finished this "special screening" footage that we're going to get a look at while on the cruise, so it's not total bad news in that department. Only 147 more days, ACK!!!

More Jonas Brothers talk... yes, the dance off is still on for sometime in October... God help us all. And yes, they've admitted quite a few times that their "biggest influence" growing up and forming their band was, in fact, Hanson. That and the fact that the middle one is a bigger Taylor Hanson fangirl than any of us, myself included. Marcy can back me up on that little factoid. :p

A bit of pretty to get you guys through the day:

http://i33.tinypic.com/24gtyl0.jpg
<3.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Wow, i didn't know anyone still talked about hanson, haha. Funny cause the other day i was thinking about them & how i sang mMBop for hours on end..hehe gotta love 'em
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oooh YAY ive missed this. im ~falling_girl~ (ill kill my lil friend for that nickname lol) or vici from the last forum..

i cant believe Natalies pregnant again. i mean, i can, it IS hanson... but still. 4 kids?? shes 24! i dont wanna have a kid when im 24..
i hope its a girl:) for Penny.
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Okay, I still fully hold on to the statement that I need to become a pediatrician and move to Tulsa. Maybe then I'll get to see some real life pretty, instead of just pictures.

And Joe Jonas is a bigger Tay fan that some of us? I find that hard to believe, but if its true, then Joe has his priorities straight.

I can't wait until October, so I can see all of the boys act stupid on tv. Even though I'm still mad at Hanson for scheduling the KY concert on a day where I can't go. I don't think they like me much...
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Krystina the Alien wrote:Joe Jonas is a bigger Tay fan that some of us? I find that hard to believe, but if its true, then Joe has his priorities straight...
Well if you're gonna pick someone to idolize/emulate...

http://i37.tinypic.com/o09xrt.jpg

...yeah. (EDIT: Yes, I know some are backwards, that was the joke.)

This whole no picture posting thing blows. I gotta go sweet talk me some Leximods. :P