The Hanson Thread

Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Likeasunburn »

Winter's nearly here, clearly past Labor Day, so of course to Mr. Bassackwards himself, it's time to break out the tightie-whities... Ya know, on any other man, that'd have a totally different meaning lol.

By the way Marce, I just finished the Ashes audiobook and that ending music is creepy as heck, man! :shock:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

im okay'ish with the jeans cause they can change fast, but the hair? NOOOO:( i liked the hair. was getting so nice and long:(
okay. off to school now. im so dead... :(
Marcy
Lexicon Crisis Evacutation Coordinator

Post by Marcy »

Likeasunburn wrote: By the way Marce, I just finished the Ashes audiobook and that ending music is creepy as heck, man! :shock:
YES! It is. And Ande finished it today, and promptly started writing me Jace/Clary. Because she is love. *grin*

I want pics of the whitepants. They are...interesting.
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

pics of mr.bassackwards himself, please? *is a bit worried* hahaha. *sigh* it's bad when talking about taylor "tighty whities" has an ENTIRELY different meaning.
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

oh god. he wore a white t-shirt too??? hes glowing on all the pics. so you cant really see him, you just see a huge white glowy thing. nice... (yes i do exaggerate sometimes)

and i was right in thinking latin was gonna kill me. it did. theres no way i didnt fail that one:( was so hard!!!
Last edited by aurelia92 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Am I the only one not mourning? 'Cause I like the white pants, just as long as they don't get all strange looking. Like, uber skinny jeans, or leather.

Cause I like leather pants, and I would not be held responsible for my actions if he were to start wearing those (again, apparently).
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

lol theres a difference between leather pants and those. cause i like leather pants. and i dont much like those.

but really, you cant even see the hair properly, but its not that bad. i just really liked his long hair.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

There's no show tonight but the band has a lot of press stuff scheduled in NY today, so I'm sure we'll get better pics soon enough. <3.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

press stuff? what kinda press stuff? i wanna live in ny. would make my life nicer:) and it would include more Hanson. do they still have apartments there?