The Hanson Thread

Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson Thread

Post by Likeasunburn »

Oprah and Hanson were just not a good mix. Two divas on one stage never are. I'm fairly sure that most fans, like me, did everything possible to forget that blasted interview EVER HAPPENED. I'll be very surprised if you'll find where anyone's actually taped and uploaded it.

Wish me luck to survive the night, gang!

<3.

Edit: #$%$F$*@%#!%XYC%!!!!! Dangit! NOW he plays it.... one week too late. You is in SERIOUS trouble, J-Tay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPXzv9qzmKU
Marcy
Lexicon Crisis Evacutation Coordinator

Post by Marcy »

Oh, Carrick. :lol: 8-) And on that note, I had no idea they had a new EP out! DUDE! How did I miss that??

And DitW! I'm sad I didn't get it either, Meems. Maybe on the Blizzardtastic tour, right? :lol: (I know, I know...or RockBoat, but to avoid deep depression I'm pretending RB doesn't exist)
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Oh c'mon with me and Ande both going, you're going to be like swamped in RockBoat footage!

Speaking of which, Ande, are you guys bringing a laptop? If so my friend emailed me a promo code to get 24 hrs of free internet on board, otherwise it's like 20 bucks. Gotta save every penny we can on this dang trip!

Carrick. It amuses me much how the wives and kids left the tour after Orlando, but he stayed on... even though Dave is now opening. With his and Taylor's err... interesting fashion sense, it's a bromance made in Ray-bans.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

i still want the oprah interview. and why exactly was it so horrible? for once, i dont blame Taylor, i blame Oprah. pfft. everyone knows who the real diva is.

im really proud of myself, i actually survived a whole concert of mendelssohn, brahms and some other composer without falling asleep. and it was long. and okay, i was standing all the time so it woulve been hard to literally fall asleep but still.

ahhh ditw.. its really not fair of them. tssss well maybe theyll play it on trb. not that im ok with that even exisiting. as if it isnt enough that i cant see a normal concert..
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

It just wasn't a very good appearance. You could tell Oprah didn't want to book them, they didn't want to be there, and both parties made no secret of it. She asked dumb questions and at one point like leaned in close to ask a question about their homeschooling, and she laid her hand on Taylor's knee and he like knocked her hand off on live tv lol. After that he had a bad attitude for the rest of the hour and moved to the other end of the couch to sit as far away from her as possible and scowled. Not one of Hanson's shining moments.

Well my friends just showed up to take me to "Horror Night." *gulp* If I get out sane, unbruised, and without having peed on myself, I'll claim this night a success. <3.

Have a good one!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

aw Mimi hope its not too bad.. :( ill try and think of you while im asleep.

okay, after 2 days of experimenting on my mums guitar, i can play welcome to breaktown, mmmbop and song to sing super slow. urgh. its hard! i thought the guitar was supposed to be easy:/

and is it really sick of me to still wanna see that interview? sulky 14 year old Tay lol...
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Okay, so I just googled 'Oprah interview with Hanson' so I can see this not-shining moment myself, and the first thing that came up was this place. Odd.

And I do believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE to find this interview. So, I quit.

Edit: I think I'm having a mental breakdown over here. I physically cannot get an idea for my paper, and it's due on Monday. I'm screwed.

I don't know how I'm going to survive college, if I can't even write a paper for high school.
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

HOLY CROSS-FANDOMING BATMAN!!!

Horror nights sucks, got chased by chainsaw guys and fell down twice so far. We're taking a dinner and shopping break and in the hot topic store here it's like twilightville! Overpriced, mass produced merch a-plenty. But cool part? When we walked in so I could ask about the necklace I wanted........ SETB!!! Random much?

Time to go let bloody mary eat my brain, later kids!
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

If my googling research serves me right, they had Strong Enough To Break at Hot Topic?

Why can't our Hot Topic have cool stuff like that?!?! The coolest thing we've got besides amazingly overpriced Twilight stuff (and I am the proud owner of a free one!!) is Tokio Hotel stuff.

And yes, I bought a cd of them for Christmas, then decided I wanted it, so I ended up paying for it anyway.
Image <--click this
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Sorry for the double post, but I have just decided that I feel soooooo bad for Zac right now. I'm listening to Man from Milwaukee from the Live from Albertane tour, and his voice cracked-why am I telling you this, you all already know this.

But still, I feel bad for him.
Image <--click this