Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by Nena »

Have a question about the series? Confused about something inparticular?

Post your question here and be answered by other fans of the series.

For reference on the questions that have been asked and answered here is the link to the previous thread.
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by cascsiany »

I don't think anyone can really answer these questions other than Stephenie, but I'd like to hear some speculation about these questions

->What were Edward's thoughts when he realized Renesme's gift?

->What were Edward's thoughts when Bella first let's him in her head at the end of Breaking Dawn?

->What are Charlie and Renee's minds like? (I am sure Edward would be curious what would make Bella a mental mute.)
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

I think Bella's mental muteness could be a result of her just having a very private mind. Or maybe she has a strong mental sheilding defense. I'd really like to know too.
simonsays
Settled in Forks

Post by simonsays »

how old were all the vamps when they were changed?
MagicWings
Wandering Through Town

Post by MagicWings »

cascsiany wrote:I don't think anyone can really answer these questions other than Stephenie, but I'd like to hear some speculation about these questions

->What were Edward's thoughts when Bella first let's him in her head at the end of Breaking Dawn?

->What are Charlie and Renee's minds like? (I am sure Edward would be curious what would make Bella a mental mute.)
In Midnight Sun, we find out that Charlie is partly "mentally mute". Edward can feel the general tenor of his thoughts, but can't really make out specific ones. This is vaguely hinted in the books somewhere... Bella says something like, "Why are you asking me? I'm sure you know his thoughts better than me." And she thinks that Edward has a weird expression.. something like that.

Vampire Ages: These are the best I can remember...

Edward: 17
Alice: 18
Rosalie: 19
Jasper: 18-19
Emmett: 18-19
Carlisle: 23?
Esme: 26?
Anime, manga, and gamer fans wanted:
http://imagineroleplayforum.ultimarpg.net/portal.htm
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

simonsays wrote:how old were all the vamps when they were changed?
This is from the character bios:
Alice: 19
Carlisle: 23
Emmett: 20
Esme: 26
Jasper: 20
Rosalie: 18
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

There is a scene SM wrote especially for the Lex. Where is that?

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
Hearts in red ink.
Wandering Through Town

Post by Hearts in red ink. »

MagicWings wrote:
cascsiany wrote:I don't think anyone can really answer these questions other than Stephenie, but I'd like to hear some speculation about these questions

In Midnight Sun, we find out that Charlie is partly "mentally mute". Edward can feel the general tenor of his thoughts, but can't really make out specific ones. This is vaguely hinted in the books somewhere... Bella says something like, "Why are you asking me? I'm sure you know his thoughts better than me." And she thinks that Edward has a weird expression.. something like that.

Vampire Ages: These are the best I can remember...

Alice: 18
Rosalie: 19
Jasper: 18-19
Emmett: 18-19
Carlisle: 23?
Esme: 26?
I think that's about right but I could be wrong but I thought...

Rosalie was 18, Emmett was 20

But I'm pretty sure you're, almost positively right about Edward, Alice, Carlise, and Esme.
I'm not really sure about Jasper, I think he was 18 but then I'm getting confused because I remember it said that he had lied about his age when he went to war. But I think he was 18. :?
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Hearts in red ink. wrote: I think that's about right but I could be wrong but I thought...

Rosalie was 18, Emmett was 20

But I'm pretty sure you're, almost positively right about Edward, Alice, Carlise, and Esme.
I'm not really sure about Jasper, I think he was 18 but then I'm getting confused because I remember it said that he had lied about his age when he went to war. But I think he was 18. :?
Jasper I think was only 17 when he turned. He says that he was almost seventeen when he joined and that his military career was short lived. It doesn't actually say how long he was a soldier but I can't imagine it was too long like maybe a year. which would make him 17...maybe 18.

Edward metnions in Eclipse that Renee's mind is very insightful and also child like.
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
love2travel
Wandering Through Town

Re: Volturi travel

Post by love2travel »

I wonder how the Volturi's were able to travel as a huge clan? private jet? a horde of "people" in dark cloaks would surely be noticeable on a commercial plane...