EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Alrighty, i'll take a stab at this question..
Had it been another animal besides a bear that was about to maul Emmett, Do you think his hunting choices would be different?
I actually don't think his hunting choices would be terribly different..I think he likes the bear, not only because it was what attacked him, but also because it is basically the same size as him and also because it is easily aggravated and irritated and will fight back (as much as it can..)
I think he likes taking out big animals that will present (a bit of) a challenge, and bears are the things closest to that.
Edward's preference is mountain lion and he wasn't attacked by that and same with the others, but I also think that he likes bears because he sees it as a bit of revenge.. :lol:
Imagine if he was attacked by like, i dunno, maybe some big cat, I don't think he would prefer them because they wouldn't provide him with much of a challenge because they aren't really big or strong - like equal-ish in size like a bear is.
Bears just seem logical considering his appearance and size.. :D
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Emmett is usually regarded as the amazing older brother. However, he was actually the youngest in his human family, and he's the youngest vampire in the Cullen family (before Bella was turned anyways). Why do you think everyone still continues to see him as the older brother then? What about him makes him so older-brotherly-ish?
I think it's just his mannerisms. He is very protective of his family just like a big brother would be.Not too mention he is huge physically and he is the strongest (besides Bella. Haha.)

What is your favorite word from Emmett?
I don't have a favorite word in particular. I love his sarcasm though. I was reading along with my friend and we were cracking up at some of the stuff he says.

What word do you associate with Emmett?
Arm-wrestling. hahaha.

Had it been another animal besides a bear that was about to maul Emmett, Do you think his hunting choices would be different?
Maybe. I am pretty sure that's why he holds such a grudge towards the bears. But I think he could also just like the sport of it. I think he would like whatever the biggest thing was he could kill. I'm sure if there were still dinosaurs he's be trying to take one of them down... Now that's a great mental image. Haha.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

Emmett is usually regarded as the amazing older brother. However, he was actually the youngest in his human family, and he's the youngest vampire in the Cullen family (before Bella was turned anyways). Why do you think everyone still continues to see him as the older brother then? What about him makes him so older-brotherly-ish?
I agree with pretty much what everyone else has said, it's his presences and his size because he is the biggest brother, he usually plays the oldest borther and is viewed as the oldest brother.
Scored!
Teddybear (thats one word right?)
I think Emmett would of still loved to hunt bears because Edward says it has alot to do with your hunting style and Emmett hunts like a bear, he uses his brute strength to overcome his meal.

Okie dokie- I think I got them all. Sorry I didn't really put anything profound I am kinda tired tonight... :oops:
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

He acts tough like a big over protective brother, but I know a few little brothers who act that way. All the big brothers I know act mean and pushy to their younger siblings. I had always assumed he was the youngest of his human family.

diabolical, it's a large word for the brawn of the operation to use.

Brash-he's always being brash, and quick to jump into a fight or prove he's the strongest.

Maybe, but in the area his family lives it's the closest thing to a challange he's got to hunt. I could see him on vacation in Austrailla, with all sorts of big animials, or maybe the Amazon. Mmmm, black panthers. I would love to see Emmet take down a polar bear!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
TeamEmmett
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmett »

everyone else already covered this, but definitely because he's the protector of the family

Had it been another animal besides a bear that was about to maul Emmett, Do you think his hunting choices would be differnt?
as i said in one of my answer about him sticking to the veggie lifestyle, and someone else touched on it too...he enjoys the challenge he gets from the grizzly. he's killing 2 birts here, he gets to quench his thirst and make it fun too. it's all in his personality

What is your favorite word from Emmett? Score!
What word do you associate with Emmett? protector
Image Image Image
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now." Emmett
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Brella, you are now a Bulldozer Trainee!! Congratulations!

Had it been another animal besides a bear that was about to maul Emmett, Do you think his hunting choices would be differnt?
LIke lots of people have said, I just think he likes the challenge. I think that maybe the fact that the bear almost killed him just fuels his liking, but ya, I still think itwould have been a grizzly.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Wow. I've missed quite a few questions. Well here goes...

I don't know if I have one favorite word in particular. My favorite section of the book with Emmett in it is when he is talking to Bella after her night with Edward, and he is poking fun at her for not leveling the house. I love the line about how they must have been discussing the national debt since there was obviously nothing more exciting for them to do.

Humor. Emmett is the funniest character by a long shot, followed by Jacob. Emmett provides much needed comic relief in scenes that would otherwise only be tense. (i.e. Charlie's first visit)
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

gah! remind me never to go out with my friends -- how much have I missed? again? alright, the questions are...

"scored." < when he says to Charlie in BD, "About time somebody scored around here." it makes me laugh every time, cos you know he just loves provoking Bella. :lol:

well, dang... Ambriosa took my answer. :x

yes, definitely humor, as he is always lightening the atmosphere, not the way Jasper does, but simply by remaining separate from everyone else's tension or stress.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

copper curls, you are now a Bulldozer Trainee! Congrats!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

good morning fellow crew members!!!! *hugs everyone* ;)
As shannon ( 2n's) said considering where he was living Emmett would try to go for the most big and challenging animal in that area. So since he was about to loose to a bear :o I guess he targeted them to be his favorite......or maybe it was becasue he wanted to relive old times :? and have fun actually winning the bear. ;)
YAY I see Carrie you're online! I'm not alone! =]
It would definately be......and I give credit to who ever submitted this answer first...SCORE!!! it's just hilarious because he meant them to have a double meaning :D
Emmett is decribed in me as a teddy bear. He's cuddly and he can make you feel better when you're down not only that but he protects you from stuff you find scary.=]
By the way Elise I'm glad you had a good time ;)
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*