EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Hm...I think that since their saliva is venom, that they have venom on every tooth. :) That was a very random, but good, question.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
honeybuncheso'oats
Settled in Forks

Post by honeybuncheso'oats »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Hm...I think that since their saliva is venom, that they have venom on every tooth. :) That was a very random, but good, question.
So, I know this all about Emmett, but I am curious, and probably annalyzing too much, but, so what happens when Edward and Bella have their serious kisses? It has to involve some kind of saliva exchange, as gross as that sounds.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Haha i will anwser. 1. there wernt many of those kisses.Hence edward pulling away so he dosent go that far. to dangorus for bella for two reasons. 2. the venom itself is ok. but 3. his teeth are like razors. her tounge lip cheek ect would get cut and the the VENOM would go into he blood streem ... that would be a painfuly slow transformation. to little venom. BUT if there is no cut it is ok the venom wont do anything. just like saliva :)

i hope i explained that right... i think SM said that somewhere out yonder.. :)any one want to add to that ;)

love cam :twisted:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

If Rosalie and Emmett had been human (lets delve into hypothetical’s and say that they were in the same time period and had somehow come across each others paths, for arguments sake) do you think they would have still fallen in love?

I agree with urcoolcarrie, if Rosalie saw Emmett she would probably be reminded of Vira's baby Henry but other than that she probably wouldn't have looked at him twice because he was poor, and she was too caught up in material things to think about real love.

* THIS IS MY 500th POST!!!! YAY!!!! :D *
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

If Rosalie and Emmett had been human (lets delve into hypothetical’s and say that they were in the same time period and had somehow come across each others paths, for arguments sake) do you think they would have still fallen in love?

Well, Rosalie probably would have fallen for him, because she found him when he was human and loved him. Emmett also seemed to be amazed by Rosalie's beauty and would have had a love at first sight thing. So yes, I think they would have. However, I think relationship is much stronger being brought together by something beyond the natural world.
TeamEmmett
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamEmmett »

i agree with carrie, i don't think Rose would've given him much thought. but you never know...

Okay, so we know that Emmett is a smart cookie and all. So if he went to college, what do you think he would get a degree in? Or do you see him skipping college altogether and doing something else?
i think he'd definitely go to college. he said it himself, he's no dummy. why waste it?!
Image Image Image
"I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now." Emmett
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

I'd have to agree with Carrie on this as well. There too many variables that could make this case go either way. Rosalie would be attracted to Emmett because of the similarities between Henry and Emm. But also she was materialistic and Emmett wouldn't be able to provide her with what she wanted, material wise. But I think there'd be an attraction or something along the lines of aknowledgement on Rose's part. She's too intent on money but he keeps her attention because of her friend's child. That's what I think. If it doesn't seem to make sense, I apologize.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

well I want to say yes...and no.. Their relationship is very "intense" but that's not all of it they have a connection with eachother. They were made for eachother basically so that's why I'm on the yes side. They complete eachother in everyway and understand what eachother wants.
On the other side I want to say no because..well they were from totally different societies. Anyways if it wasn't for that night Rosalie would be married and her and Emmett would have never met. She in her mind already had planned her future out so I don't think that she would have changed it that easily...though Emmett would have been a strong reason because I mean he's Emmett ;) :lol:

don't worry Elise I would never attack you with my crane *no limbs are crossed* :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

Another random question... Emmett stated that he was the youngest of six siblings. How do you think this affected his "standing" as big brother in the Cullen family? ~note from shanon- this may be a silly question, but I am curious to what you all think. I have a HUGE family, so the question is interesting to me. :D

Edit~ Where's my girlies..?..It's just Monday! :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

Emmett stated that he was the youngest of six siblings. How do you think this affected his "standing" as big brother in the Cullen family?

hhhhm. I get the big family thing -- I have approx. 47 first cousins... I think that being the Big Brother was sort of this new experience in which he got to tease people some more. he seems to me to have a protective nature, despite the teasing, so that would be another aspect of it. It'd be okay for him to tease his younger siblings, but if anyone else made fun of them, they 'd be Dead Meat. :twisted:
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV