EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Sorry ppl..:(
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

[quote="Pandancer"]

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)?

Oh gosh, if Emmett found out they made an action figure or video game character out of him, I can imagine him flaunting it around nonstop, and it'd probably be able to entertain him for hours, even if it was a simple human toy. :lol: At least until he found something wrong with it. Then he'd probably be offended by whoever made it... =P I'm sure he'd be grateful for even having one, though. I wonder what an Emmett action figure would say? :shock: I'd love a Rosalie action figure that said 'My monkey man', hahah. xD

By the way, I cracked up laughing at the 'two hours of Edward's face' thing. :lol:

Ahahaha! Me too!-(Shanon) :lol:

quote]
About the action figure/video game-- I can sooo see that too, Pandancer! He would probably buy doubles of everything. Ya know- one to open and play with, the other to keep in the packaging and keep as collectors items!
If a human volunteered their life to carry a child for any of the Cullens, do you think Emmett and Rosalie would be interested? Assuming Carlisle and Esme would allow a human to sacrifice themselves so willingly.
Ooh! Good one! I definately think Rose would be interested. But MAYBE (my fav. word) they could find someone who was willing to be changed, like Bella, during the whole "birthing" process. Oh! And that peson would have to be committed to the vegetarian lifestyle, the family rules, etc. (yeah- DUH! I know.. ;) ) :D
BTW- I'm feeling much better today! Thanks & hugs to all! I feel so lost here, now. It's only been 24 hrs! :o
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Good Evening All!!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that when we reach 100 pages, someone needs to PM BHG to let her know that we need a new thread.

Also, at the 100 pages, NO MORE POSTING !!!!!!!!! We want to get a new EDC and not get in trouble!!!!

Toodles!

P.S. Way to go everyone on keeping on topic and cam, thanks for the rules reminder.

Shannon
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

OK I HAVE A TOPIC!! :) And I know that you know my topics are awesome :D ...Because they're just awesome in genaral and they're like me and I'm awesome so they gotta be awesome! Ok I just over used and destroyed that word.. :cry: Anywayz here is the topic..Discuss ppl:

Let's say you could make your own Cullen Family and change the relationships in the family. How would you do it?
I.e: Emmett<3Bella Rosalie<3Edward Jasper<3Esme Alice<3Carlisle (I know gross analogies... :lol: )
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

No problem shannon, just being a good emploiee :P ahah ok i got some questions to anwser... sigh.

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)? I think em would think it was the coolest thing ever! ahah imagin him playing xbox and ...*going to book 3* wrestling with jasper.. HAHAHAH i would pee my pants laughing.(thinking of his facial expresion)

If a human volunteered their life to carry a child for any of the Cullens, do you think Emmett and Rosalie would be interested? Assuming Carlisle and Esme would allow a human to sacrifice themselves so willingly.
For me this depends if this is pre or post Renesmee. Pre: maybee.. if she was despreate enough. but then again in the way that rose thinks about herself i dont think she would want a human child.. i dont think (this is gunna sound crul) that the child would not be "good" or "perfect" enough for her. rosaile is very pickey.

CAM!!! the woman with DOOM hammers :D
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

So, what would Emmett think of himself as a videogame chacter, or action figure (I'm suprised I haven't seen that one yet!)? I think Emmett would be full of himself :lol: lol I think he would go straight to Edward and say" WHAT NOW? You may get books and fangirls..but I get a mentioning in the books, videogame, and fangirls"! xD :lol: I can just picture his action figure saying "Lets break down some houses"! :lol:
Jack
Learning to Love Green
Location: 3-1-14-1-4-1.... That's right... tis' Shneaky indeed...

Post by Jack »

I'm not sure if Emmett would be interested. But I think Rosalie most definitely would. They mention several times that Rosalie really doesn't care whether Bella lives or dies as long as the child inside of her lived in BD. and I think Jacob once thought that Rosalie would probably even want Bella to die so that she could raise the kid as her own instead. And I think in that scene Edward hears the thoughts and doesn't disagree with Jacob. I could be remembering this totally wrong but I'm pretty sure I have it right.
However... I always argue myself and on the flip side. I think Rosalie is selfish enough that adopting is not even a thought to her. She would only want a child with Emmett if he was the father and she was the biological mother. She wants to carry the child more than anything. Not be it's stepmother.
*Jack*
"Hear The Sound, The Angels Come Screaming Down..." - MCR
Bulldozer Trainee in EDC Inc.- Emmett's Demolition Company
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I just can't see Rosalie condemning someone else to the vampire lifestyle. She obviously feels that way toward Bella. Emmett I think he's just happy that he got Rose, he doesn't need kids. That being said I think that Renesmee fills and important role at the Cullens, she's the child Rose and Esme always wanted, given Renesmee's not theirs but they still get to spoil her.

Well I am off to work and I must say that my sleep was especially good this afternoon. It may have something to do with Kellan and Nikki staring in my dream.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

I don't think so...but then again Rose herself has says she will give up anything to to have back all that she has lost, so maybe...
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I love all the video game/action figure dicussions! :lol: If there were an Emmett action figure there would obviously be the whole cast, but I do think Em would have the most fun, staging battles with the "Cullens" and the "wolves" so on, so forth...

I have some crazy stuff going on this week and regret to inform everyone that I'll be away for a few days. Hopefully I won't miss the 100th page. Let's post like crazy to get there in the next few hours?! I might have a chance to pop in, but not to answer anything really. So, Happy Holidays and keep having Twilight related dreams and antics!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B