Cullenism

Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Re: Cullenism

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse & Midnight Sun~ No atonement necessary at all. I think all of our patrons appreciate great beauty. And, there ain't no greater beauty out there than that!!! :lol:

But, didn't I see both of you molesting the portrayer of our great patron Edward at a certain party last night? One involving body shots and handcuffs? Not that he seemed to be minding at all. Though, he did come and find me later and...well....let's just say the three of us should spend A LOT of time in the temple today, atoning for the things we did! :twisted: :lol:

Happy Happy Birthday, Rob. The man who brought our wonderful Edward to life. May all the Cullens bless you with their gifts.

Carlisle's Blessings Upon Us All~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

ringswraith wrote:
threethings wrote:I got a Edward Puzzle got my birthday. . . 1,000 pieces. *eye roll*
Let's see how long that takes.
Well that shouldn't take too long.

Unless the majority of pieces are pale white.
Well, considering I've never actually done a puzzle in my life, and the most part of it is black, it will take a while.
This is the picture.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/339 ... fc7016.jpg
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Oh heavens, that pose. The hair.

I am reminded of Shrek, when Fiona notices Prince Charming's shiny lips. "It's cherry- want a taste?" :lol:
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

*sees Chloe's puzzle* :o :shock: Oh holy h3ll! Chloe, I would put that puzzle together once, use puzzle glue on the sucker, and then hang it in my room. *mentally drools* He's soooooooo pretty!.....

*clears throat* Jazz Girl, now that we are (hopefully) not suffering from hangovers anymore from Rob's party last night, should we finish planning for the upcoming events?
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Good morning sisters and brothers~

I trust everyone is fully recovered from any...exertions or events....that might have....taken place yesterday/last night?! :D I myself curled up in a corner and reread pieces of our holy text....Yeah, no, I am full of it. I was partying my buns off on the RobEC thread to celebrate Rob's big day. :D Even the priestess occasionally needs to cut loose a little. :lol:

MidnightSun~ Yes, mayhap, given that we have one raucus and bloody awesome party out of the way, we should move forward with finalizing arrangements for Edward's birthday celebration. I dare say this one might be a bit more tame, given the guest of honor. 8-)

Rings~ You so just make me smile. Too cute you are.

To those who missed the party, Carlisle's Blessings~
To those who were there beginning to end, Em's Strength, Jasper's Peace & CookieBella's Cure~
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Ashley, I would, but I already have the poster version.
Woohoo! Happy belated birthday to Rob!
ImageImage
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

threethings wrote:
ringswraith wrote:
threethings wrote:I got a Edward Puzzle got my birthday. . . 1,000 pieces. *eye roll*
Let's see how long that takes.
Well that shouldn't take too long.

Unless the majority of pieces are pale white.
Well, considering I've never actually done a puzzle in my life, and the most part of it is black, it will take a while.
This is the picture.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3639/339 ... fc7016.jpg
OME! I want that puzzle. Do you know where I can get it? Hot Topic? Borders? That is flipping awesome.

I'm so bummed I missed the party yesterday. It looked like you all had a great time. Please forgive me for missing it. :-(
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hello Cullenists. I have to go to the Cullenist temple and pray to Saint Jasper for forgiveness because of my diry-minded avvie. :twisted: :lol: Happy Belated Bday to Rob, sorry I couldn't be there. Hangover remedies for you all!*passes them out* :lol: Nice puzzle Chloe-wa. I just have a gigantic poster on my wall, the wall facing to the side I sleep. :lol: I swear it feels so weird because it feels like someone's watching me from the poster. Like the da Vinvi code or something like that. :lol: Speaking of which I'm going to see Angels and Demons tomorrow since the books was just amazing. Robert Langdon=Genius. OOH! And I'm also thinking of random novel plots right now that I want to pursue in later. The idea that keeps bothering me and that I will maybe do is along the lines of this..as a young girl _____, gets into an accident(not a car accident, I'm not into the specifics yet) and falls into a coma. Years later she wakes up, not remembering anything. Through physical therapy and such she regains the ability to return back into a normal pattern again, but her memory loss does not go away. She meets an intriguing boy from the wrong side of the tracks. She finds something vaguely familar about him, and well..it's a little obvious she falls in love with him. But he may be the key to unlocking her memories. Or is he?
Sound good or no? I might need to revise the plot a little because it sounds too typical.
May Carlisle Bless You
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Julie- I got it at Borders. Or should I say my mom did.
Bri- That sounds exactly like my trashed story. Haha. But still good!
ImageImage
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Whoa, I just took a pill for sleep 7 minutes ago, and the room is already starting to spin.

Chloe: Prettyful photo, the glass will make things interesting for that puzzle. Remember to start with finding corner and border pieces first.

Bri-la: Ehhhhh, sounds a bit generic.

Why was I here again? Oh yes, to keep myself awake for a few more hours. No wait, that's why I was on the lexicon.
Oh! Now I know why I'm here. *tries not to trip as she walks over to temple to pray to Carlisle for health*
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|