Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Sullie06 wrote: Vampire Elf when is your birthday in March? I will be 26 on the 12th!

As for the snowy weather, we got slammed last week. We got a foot on Friday and 4 more inches on Sunday. They are calling for sleet and freezing rain for tonight into tomarrow. Fun!! :roll:
YAY March birthdays! I will be 26 on March 29th! :P

It is STILL snowing here. That is about 6 days in a row now. And we are supposed to get another 3-5inches. UGH! But they are saying 50degrees on Friday-HEAT WAVE :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:
Sullie06 wrote: Vampire Elf when is your birthday in March? I will be 26 on the 12th!

As for the snowy weather, we got slammed last week. We got a foot on Friday and 4 more inches on Sunday. They are calling for sleet and freezing rain for tonight into tomarrow. Fun!! :roll:
YAY March birthdays! I will be 26 on March 29th! :P

It is STILL snowing here. That is about 6 days in a row now. And we are supposed to get another 3-5inches. UGH! But they are saying 50degrees on Friday-HEAT WAVE :lol:
The snow has been awful this year. Plus they are doing a really poor job clearing our roads for some reason. It hasn't snowed heavily since Friday but most of our roads are still covered in snow. I got stuck twice on my way to work this morning and I drive an SUV. They are calling for rain tomorrow night with temps in the 40's.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Snowing like crazy here too! The only thing showing on my mailbox is the box itself lol! Jeesh!

I LOVE "A Christmas Story" Especially when the kid gets his tongue stuck on the pole.
Oddly my favorite part is when he kicks the crud outta the bully and his friend goes, "Ralphie, ralphie...your mudda...ooohhhhh." LOL

"B-E S-U-R-E-T-O-D-R-I-N-K-Y-O-U-R-O-V-A-L-T-E-E-N A CRUMMY COMMERCIAL? SOAB!"
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

I just actually was watching that movie with one of my classes.
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

My birthday's on the 21st! Dazzled, you're Aries too! :D We'll have al lot to celebrate on this thread in march!

The Christmas celebration didn't happen at our place (my boyfriend just forgot to tell me :roll: ) so I was free to watch a movie. Yeah! I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Not very christmassy, I admit, but I'm in the mood for HP movies these past weeks!

CantBreathe: I'm only buying presents for the main family. Otherwise it just gets way too expensive. Friends get birthday presents but that's it. We also have an agreement not to give each other Christmas presents. I just checked my account and was like, woah, where's all the money gone. And I just got my salary for this month. Depressing!

I want snow too!!! The weatherman (not that I trust him) said it will start snowing the night form the 24th to the 25th which would be sooooo beautiful. I do hope he's right!

Ahhh, I want Twilight merchandise!!! :( There's NOTHING here. NOTHING! Not even a lousy T-shirt.... Any places in England that sell merchandise?

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Vampire-elf- This is why I knew I love you.... an Aries of course ;)

So did you guys all finish your Christmas shopping? I did and I am so glad. The crazy people are out :lol:
But what is up with the rude salespeople. I know they have long days and a lot of bitchy customers. But when I am nothing my nice and happy I don't get why I get attitude from them?

Starting to read the Host, but it is confusing me and I don't know if I have the right frame of mind to read it right now.... But, I really should since I get the books for free. My mom work's for Scholastic and gets me tons of free books. I am spoiled and I am happy for it :lol: So all Steph's book and JK's my mom gives to me. Got to love the MOM!!! She is the best ever!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

^ I know what you mean about The Host. I definitely have to get out of 'vampire' mode. It seems like something I'll really enjoy though. SM's writing style is always so thorough and pensive.

I'll be going back to the The Southern Vampire Series afterwards because I'm in love with it. Plus I'm making myself get caught up before I even watch True Blood, a new HBO series that's based on the novels. Is anyone else a fan?

And... YAY Christmas Eve tomorrow! I can't wait to eat like a madman.
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Since the lex will be closed PLEASE add me on facebook!!!

Search: Elizabeth Bogert

or on myspace: www.myspace.com/elizah

or on aim and yahoo: heythereelizah -on both.

I must have people to talk to!

Love you ladies.
Sorry I haven't been posting as much. Things are crazy this week.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Wait, the Lex is closing?! I guess I missed something :( Someone fill me in please.
Elizah- This is kind of weird, I tried to add you on MySpace and it says we're already friends, but I'm pretty sure we're not, are we? I don't know, but I'll try to add you on Facebook instead! lol
Dazzled- So jealous you get free books! I go to the library as much as possible, otherwise I would be broke from buying books like crazy. Unfortunately, libraries don't always have everything.
Sarina- I'm going to start reading them next and I want to watch True Blood too! I can't wait. I also need to start the BDB series. I have a long reading list ahead of me :lol:
If the Lex is indeed closing, Happy Holidays everyone!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Hey There Elizah

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Posted by Pel:
In order to give our mods a well deserved break, we are closing the forums from December 24 to mid morning December 26.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.