Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Lisette
Settled in Forks

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by Lisette »

Haha, I got the typo SenorGimp, no worries... This is exactly what I meant when I said that some things don't work well in written language :P. But I DID mean you seem wise beyond your 923 years :lol:

Jasmine: I didn't forget that you work in Amsterdam. Too bad you can't make it. But it sounds like you'll have a nice weekend too..

''I can do this, I lied to myself feebly. No one was going to bite me.'''

"So you're the vampire girl."

'''Don't you love me, Bella?
How much do you love me?''
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

You guys have gone absolutely wild on the posting!!!

Kim- I have to keep it a secret as I would probably get beat up by everyone around me, but I am not an Eagles fan :o I feel lonely too. I think the loneliness outweighs the joy of being single for me, but not enough to get me to take my ex back :lol: I too am a strong, independent, self sufficient woman, and I wish I could just be satisfied with that and not want someone. Ugh. Well at least you know whenever you get the chance to visit LA, you have someone to stalk Rob with ;) Oh I was also feeling emotional watching the inauguration! Except I was watching with everyone at work so I tried to play it cool. I'm no political junkie, but I just feel like this is a huge historical moment and feeling very hopeful for our country at the moment.

Tabs- I guess it can be hard to tell when one is joking on the Internet :roll: Don't worry I plan on the subtle method of stalking as well. I also don't like to refer to it as stalking... what would be a friendlier word for it?

Liezie- I don't like looking in the books they have at the salons, but they have hair style magazines at the drug store that sometimes have good ones in them. I usually look at pics of celebs and models online who may have similar hair or face shape and save a couple ideas that I like, then consult with my hairdresser to see what will actually work for me. I would probably be too shy to ask Robert for a picture too. I wouldn't want to bother him, he probably gets enough of that from everyone else. That's why I will do my stalking from a safe distance so as not to disturb him :lol:

Hi SenorGimp! Could you please PM me your fanfic? I've been wanting to read it, but every time I log on here I get so caught up in typing responses here that I forget to PM you for it :roll:

Welcome Buffy!

Eddie- Ooh I wanted to see that one too! I have such a crush on Michael Cera, he is like the cutest dork ever, love him! Sorry it didn't work for you. My new favorite comedy is Pineapple Express if you're into stupid stoner-ish flicks. Well I don't think it's stupid at all, but it does revolve around smoking pot. I just love the actors in it and usually all the movies with those guys are great! Ew I'm sorry you had to see your ex... I don't know if that's nice she's still trying to be friends, but doesn't sound like it considering all the jerk-y stuff she did to you. And yes we are Facebook friends :D

Cas- You're alive and a new fanfic! YAY!

CappuGirl- Mmm that cookie looks delicious! Unfortunately I'm at work with no access to my precious books :roll:

Kiella- A day away from this thread feels like a week with all the posting that goes on! Brandon Boyd :shock: I will forever love that man. He is one of the sexiest men alive and his voice *dies* I'm a Cancer too! And yes I do believe if you were born on the cusp of two zodiac signs, they say you may display traits of both.

Ninna- Sorry to hear about D, that is so tough :( I wish I could give some helpful advice or encouraging words, but I don't really know what to say.

Hi to anyone I failed to personally address *waves*
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

CantBreathe wrote: Tabs- I guess it can be hard to tell when one is joking on the Internet :roll: Don't worry I plan on the subtle method of stalking as well. I also don't like to refer to it as stalking... what would be a friendlier word for it?
To jump in on your discussion, the Twilight geek in me thinks you should call it "tracking" *snicker*
:D
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

@lisette, haha as if i would go to a party with ppl i dont know.Seriously, i dont have the guts for that. But have fun, and congratulations :)

@seniorgimp, you can send it to me if you like. Hopefully i wont get more redspots in my eyes from all the fanfic im reading. They should make the background grey instead of white, seriously, that would be so much nicer to my eyes.. :)

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Everyone seems unable to wait for us to finish the story, so I will send all of you (who have requested it anyway) the partial story, as far as we've gotten so far...
hope you like it...
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

Happy birthday to all those who are celebrating tomorrow. My birthday is March 29, 1980. I am 28 right now. :)
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Anna Mae- OMG I love you! You're a genius :lol: That's perfect. You've definitely earned a spot on our Tracking Team if you're ever in the LA area... On second thought, all us Gen Y-er's could get together and form like a global Tracking Team for when Rob's traveling the world....
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
PaulinhaBrasil
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PaulinhaBrasil »

CantBreathe wrote:Anna Mae- OMG I love you! You're a genius :lol: That's perfect. You've definitely earned a spot on our Tracking Team if you're ever in the LA area... On second thought, all us Gen Y-er's could get together and form like a global Tracking Team for when Rob's traveling the world....
Ahhhmmm…
Hey girls… *looking awkward* :?
That still sounds a bit scary… maybe, just maybe, before start organizing, lets first come up with a less stalky/tracking (this one also sounds scarry) way of doing this… *covers her head waiting for the booing* LOL

This sounds worse than the big brother, “tracking a person’s traveling” *duck for cover* LOL :lol:
♀Sisterhood of the Traveling Book ♀
♥A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily!♥
animegaijingirl

Post by animegaijingirl »

CantBreathe wrote:Anna Mae- OMG I love you! You're a genius :lol:
Well, I like to think so, hahaha, JK :lol:
Well, I was never into team sports, but "Tracking Team" sounds funny ;) Rest assured, if I ever randomly run into Rob on the Scottish streets, you girls (and less interested guys) will be the first to know! :lol: 8-)

Paulinha, not to worry, I was assuming it was all in jest, otherwise I think I agree! Perez Hilton is really as much "tracking" as I'd ever do to any celeb, even Johnny Depp! lol
OktoSink
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by OktoSink »

Hey cool cats!
I just made myself a bag of puppy chow (crispix cereal, peanut butter, melted chocolate and powdered sugar all mixed up in a plastic bag together.... for those who don't know) and as wonderful as it tasted I ate WAY too much and now I'm feeling super nauseous. Ugh, I can't even think straight. Me and sugar are not friends. As many times as I've tried to conquer it, it defeats me over and over. You'd think I'd learn.

AAAAnyway. As crazy, obsessed, and fan girlish *screeches* as it sounds, a global Rob Tracking Team sounds awesome to me... although I probably wouldn't be of much use. If Rob ever showed up on the west side of Michigan I'd probably convince myself I was dreaming and be too busy pinching myself to comprehend his presence. I'll keep my eyes open for him nonetheless :D

cascsiany - I read your fanfic! Very cool! It was so crazy to be reading about the Cullens as humans! Haha, i love that Emmet is a football player. I'd love to read more!

PaulinhaBrasil I've quite impressed by your knowledge of the stars and all things zodiac... very cool!

As far as iPods go... I'm obsessed with mine... it goes with me EVERYWHERE. Sometimes I'll be walking around campus with my headphones in and... this is kinda embarrassing... I'll pretend like I'm in a movie and my life is being put to music. :oops: I'm such a dork, but I love it! I just turn on a song that fits my mood and walk around like I'm important. There's my inner crazy for you....

Watched the Inauguration too I was moved to tears. I'm glad none of my roommates walked into our apartment while I was sitting on the coffee table in the living room balling! I have overactive tear ducts, i swear. I will cry at the drop of a hat... But anyway... I love OBAMA!

CiaoBella Brandon Boyd! Oh me oh my... hes gorgeous, and his voice is angelic! When I went to their Light Grenades concert he sang a cover of "Stand By Me" Its was AMAZING. The song is so unincubus-like, but... wow. I'm glad you share my love for Incubus... there one of my favorites for sure. Ha, and I never knew what an actual "incubus" was until I read Breaking Dawn when they talked about the "Incubus and Succubus" Kinda funny...

And now I have a confession to make. I cannot tell a lie. My birthday is August 5....1989. That's right. I'm 19. I hope you guys don't get mad at me for posing as a 20-something. But I am way past feeling like a teenager, especially since everyone I hang around with is already in their 20s because I have such a late birthday. But still, *In a Puss-in-boots from Shrek voice* I am ashamed.

Well, now that I've outed myself, I'm going to go study and hope my tummy ache goes away. I hope no one is mad at me!!!

Goodnight all! And happy birthday tomorrow Lisette and Cappu! Hope all your birthday wishes come true!