Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by skylarblue »

Chloe - I don't really reply to people's posts, I usually make comments to the people that I know or have heard of and I'm sad that you didn't list me :cry: only kidding, I know I don't post often for being called a "regular" There's probably only a handful that actually know my name or who I am :lol:

Random:
I'm watching the First 48, love that show.
I'm guessing Lynz is totally engrossed in Phury's book because she hasn't been on in a while
I think I'm going to Lurk around more because it seems not much is happening tonight

Hopefully things will slow down so there maybe a hope for #10 but at this rate, who knows.

Toodles All!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Dahn-- Alright fine...you're NOT an emo kid. There? I will tell you everything that can possibly bore you to death about me so you can't tell me that ever again..;]lol

I usually read everyone's posts really. I try to read as Many as I can but sometimes I log in and there's a billion new posts and of course I can't sit there and read them all. But I mostly always read:
Mary-- because she's soo random and funny. She cracks me up...haha...love you Mary, don't worry.
Dahn-- because he usually trash talks about me in his posts. ;]..(just kidding my Dahny)
Chloe-- she's like my little sister... ;)
Ayan-- because the world needs more craziness and she never fails to deliver.
Marlee-- Haha...because she's the most drama-filled person I know but I love her :D
Lynz-- because she usually scolds someone and it's just funny to watch...haha :lol:

But honestly guys I do read most of everyone's posts. I don't care who's posts I read as long as It's randome..lol..It's just that some people post more than others. Like Lilli said, I don't care if people reply to my posts either. It's just nice to let it out.
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Yay!! Home from work, horses are fed, and dinner has been eaten. That means I have the whole rest of the evening to myself.... What do I do?!?!? This is wierd... I never have nothing to do... :? .

I really really really need to pick up my room... I can barely sleep on my bed because there is a huge pile of clothes and other junk on it. I really need to work on keeping my room clean... what am I going to do when I get my own place??? That is a scary thought...

Randomness: I am freezing!! It is really windy outside... I am still in my clothes and I am in bed with my down comforter because I am sooooo cold... I need to bring my dog in, she is probably cold too. And scared. The wind is no fun...

I am having lunch with my ex tomorrow. I still don't know what to do about him... I am soooo confused. We are going to talk tomorrow though and maybe I will be able to figure something out. Ugh. This whole situation just sucks. Why did I have to do this right around Christmas?!?!? I have the worst timing...

Jany- I am not drama-filled!! Lol... okay, maybe I am... I don't ask for it though, honestly. I just have really bad luck. I swear... :? .

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Ooo, randomness. How fun.

I had finals all week. Wrote my last one this morning. I think I failed my marketing one, if I'm lucky I'll pass. I know where I screwed up on that one too. I managed to make reference to Twilight in the exam, and someone told me I was crazy for doing so. Ah, well, I know I'm a tad insane so it didn't bother me. No school till the second Monday in January for me, and I won't get me text books till like three weeks later. Drat the loan release dates.
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ome! i got a B in the hardest class of my semester this year i am so happy! all this work and ridiculousness that i put myself through and i got a B.. so happy right now! the TA totally made my night.

i hope it snows so hard tomorrow that i dont have to go to work. i really dont want to go.. bleh :( i would love to stay home and read and be on lex all day and drink hot chocolate! all warm and cozy.. ok im getting ahead of myself there probably wont be ANY snow.. because thats just my luck!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Hello peoples.. I have been reading and such.. not too much tho.

I am really tired *yawns* i think i am gonna go to bed.. Not.

My dad is here now- but its all good.. he stays on his computer a lot too. =)

anyway. just wanted to check in make sure everyone is behaving.

seriously if this thread gets to 40 tonight i am gonna bust some skulls and throw you to the non-veggie Cafe.

MMMMK?

<3
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Oh, Shannon! I forgot to list yours!!! Sorry! I do read all yours.
Jany- Your like my big sis. ;) Love ya!!

I'm coooooollllllllldddddd!!!! Seriously, I'm shaking.
Random: I need to go fold laundry. . . . ah, whatever, I'll do it tonight at 2. I always do.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i actually read everyones post- i feel like its my job- i like to get to know most of you, even though i don't always respond you should know- i almost always read your posts.

how else would i be able to scold so well?
nothing gets by me!

Danh~ i want to go play in the snow with you! I can make a good snow Angel! for shizzz.
and stop picking on people =P just kidding.. do what you want.

Lily~ get to the peaches yet?
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

ah no havent gotten to peaches yet.. Mr.X got a hooker? lol.

im having too much fun on aim right now sending random pictures to my friend.

i love reminiscing about the past.. its good times.

random: i just had a yummy cinnabon

i hope it snows a lot.. crossing fingers!
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

I actually read all the posts (almost always). I'm still kind of a newbie around here, so I'm trying to get to know everybody.. and I have enjoyed talking to several of you on occasion!

Random: James McAvoy is beautiful in Wanted. Not as sexy as Angelina Jolie though. I don't think anyone could really top her. That's a great movie. Love it.

Random: I think Sudoku is pretty fun.

Random: I can't wait to get home for Christmas and go out with all my girls back home. I haven't been able to hit the clubs or anything with them in so long!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular