Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by dnaz »

lynz!- one day i will send you one in the mail! and i feel bad for my z too... oh soooo sad. i think im gonna clean it.

Nat- sorry if that sounded like a insult ^.^ but thats just weird if someone came to me and said "hey you! go suck on a ice cube!"

Meg- i love pockey ^.^ chocolaty goodness on a stick!
Randomness Regular!
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

dnaz wrote:Nat- sorry if that sounded like a insult ^.^ but thats just weird if someone came to me and said "hey you! go suck on a ice cube!"
No, that was just me being stupid. Im too tired to comprehend mostly anything... I should probably take a nap.

Hahah! These versions of When You Look Me In The Eyes are so different!! AAAHH!! Nick is a cutie pie!
Old: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFwgcFp7CTI
New: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZBoPlCzuRY
They are just so cute! Aaaahh!!

I have to pee...
List, Gnat ♥
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

-bows to Danz- Someone who understands me and my love for chocolate crack on a stick! -hugs-
I'm a spazz for that stuff. We get it sold to us at the library. Aww! I miss pocky. I only get it every so often.

Random - I need a shugo chara fix. I want books 2- 6 for Christmas too. I want to know what happens with Ikuto and Amu! Gah! Gah!

Random 2 - Oh Gosh! Its a Lion1 Get in the car!
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ok I am really hyper right now and I am just being random so I will vent out here on RANDOMNESS! YA!!!

So I bought like 6 candy canes at school and I like ate all of them.

WOW! I say like and umm a lot. Like, try to talk wtihout saying like in one sentence. It is like impossile for me!

WOW! Now since I said impossible I have the Kim Possible song stuff in my head " call me beep me if you want to reach me!"

Ahh! I love bbq chips they are like salty sweet! What is today? It is wednesday. What show is on tonight. NOTHING! ARGH! That sucks I was really looking forward to watching tv.

Oh well I would rather read my awesomness book.

My neck hurts. I have no idea why.

I won bingo today at school. I got 2 candy canes as a prize. YAY! Then I almost won again but I didn;t want to call out all the # so I just gave my card to the person beside me.

There I seriously like 5 people in my class reading Twilight. It is crazy!

Ok I am done :D
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Danh~ you send me a steak and i will getcha.. i've hitched to Arizona once.. i'll find my way there again =P
and i sent you and Email.

i am going to go do my cleaning.. that i've putt off since Monday... i want to be able to dye my hair and chat tonight.. i am looking forward to it..

BE GOOD Randomness..

<3 u guys..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Woot!!! A new Randomness thread!!!

I'm excited!! I only ended up having one final today and I found out that I have an A in chem!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooo happy!!!!

I bought the Dark Knight and Hancock today and I am going to watch them tonight.

Only one more day of finals!!!!!

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

I miss school..... in the terms of having a winter break and stuff. I just graduated from college last year and now I am in the real world working and stuff and I wish I had a winter break, and summer, and spring break. AHHH that would be great. I could sure use some R&R and movie time

Good luck to all of you on your finals! :D
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

heifergrl1 wrote:
I bought the Dark Knight and Hancock today and I am going to watch them tonight.

-Elizabeth
GRR!! I am going to find where you live and watch Dark Knight with you! I still need to see it! Grrr!

My friend was making fun of my obsessions today. :evil:

My Christmas lights are really big, they are like the kind you put on the outside of your house... but inside.

Awww! Christmas-y Jonas! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xZCDU3d ... xt_from=PL
List, Gnat ♥
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

NATALLIE! You haven't seen the Dark Knight yet! WOW! I thought you were like the Jokers #1 fan! You said you were going ot rent it when it comes out....

I have to make a comic for history but I can't draw.

Ok I feel like having a random conversation. Someone PLEASE PM me!

I like candy canes! Ok that sound little kiddish

I like man who cant be moved by the script. They are awesome!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

We're on page 6 already??? Why am i surprised??? hahaha :lol:

well, we were out of school yesterday for ice that never actually came...and now my chorus show is postponed until january..when i wont be in that class anymore... :? i guess it wont hurt to miss the first few days of chemistry 2...lol

i have to practice at church tonight..for the Christmas play...so idk when ill be back

OMG! im gonna fail my spanish 2 final tomorrow. :( the old bat wouldn't specify whats on it...grrr. she should have counted our presentations as our finals but no, that would be too easy. ugh... senile crack lady...

hrmm.... broccoli broccoli broccoli (haha remember that from randomness 7 or 8, Sam? lol...)

haha i was talking to my friend yesterday and i said something about dr phil said something and she's like: "dr phil is bald. therefore, his brain is cold. which means there is no circulation up there, and he's not a reliable source." hhahahaha... that cracked me up...

and i was typing mighty joe young when i was im-ing my friend, and i accidentally typed mighty hoe young.. one of the funniest typos ever, i think. :P

maddy, we all know you like candy canes, hun ;) lol...

congrats if you read all of this babble.. ;)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia