Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ayan- You know every song!

Layla- OME You actually tried it??? HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! :lol: It is so hard... haha I can't believe you actually tried it...

I am so happyu right now. I played Misery Business on guitar hero world tour on medium and I got PERFECTO! and then I played it on hard and I didn't fail! YAY! I didn't know I could play on hard. Sweetness!

one_tuff_cupcake- Anyone is welcome. But there are rules... 4 lines minimum... please edit your post...

dunner- Ya it got pushed back til January 15th... But the Host is an awesome book!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

OH MY GOD! i love my new banner that shel made me..

i love Zsadist so much its not even funny! thanks shel you are awesome!
thats my favorite quote from that book--- he is soo beautiful! haha
and i Like Angelina as Bella sometimes =) this is great!

i have been feeling ill all day- i am in my family guy PJs and on my sofa.. i have a pile of dishes to do.. and laundry but i feel like crap!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

here is my post for the afternoon, as promised.

so i had a crazy night. lynz already mentioned that i sent her 10 texts, which were actually between 2 and 5am my time. yea. it was insanity. v's book is an emotional roller coaster that dead halts when it crashes into a brick wall labeled "what the F?!"
it was great. :D

anyway, so i went to bed at like 530 but then at 6(am, mind you) i realized i hadn't returned some movies to the library and i did not want to pay any late fees. so i put some shoes on, threw a coat over my pajamas and drove up to the library to return them :lol: i felt like a criminal--out lurking around the library way before it opens. good thing nobody saw me haha.
oh and layla! guess what the theme song of my mission was (well, what was playing on the radio at the time)?! gives you hell! haha i thought about texting you but then figured you probably wouldn't care ha.

shel!! you need to PM me too about your crazy BDB readings. i would like to be the one who knows more for once! i am sure lynz has fun lording the fact that she knows what's going to happen over my head :twisted:
so uh, yea. do that.

oh and layla, the peaches refer to the first BDB book, dark lover. i uh....can't really say much more than that :oops:

welcome to the newbies!! wow we're almost on a new randomness, guys. exciting stuff, true? we'll be in the double digits soon! maybe we should have a birthday party :lol: i'll bring cupcakes.

okay, i'm losing it a little. i think i need to find sustenance!! and i need to start reading phury's book. even though i'm determined to actually go out and do something today! i must!

edit: lynz! that is indeed a kick-a** banner!! shel, you are the banner guru, truly.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

good afternoon mary.. now that you've finally woken up :P

nice banner lynz.. even though i know nothing about these bdb books.

hey jadell.. welcome to randomnes. i'm ayan, possibly the most amazing person you'll ever meet.. haha..
and obnoxious sometimes too.. only joking.

maddy and chloe.. i don't know every song, just the ones you want me to listen to are what everyone is listening to soo therefore.. i know what it is.

oh man my back hurts..

layla says i'm a very poor neglected english child because i don't know what sonic is :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Mary!!!!
*hugs*
I'll send you what I sent them right after I post this, mmkay?

I am soooo happy.
Lynz loves her kick-a** banner, that put me through Hell to make!
I'm glad though it was worth it. I would only walk through hell for you Lynz... okay maybe a few other people too, haha. Love ya<3

I really need to do some dishes and clean a little.
I probably won't, but at least I thought about doing it right?

My day has been full of BDB!
staying up til 4 reading, then going straight to work on Lynz's banner.
I'm in some desperate need of the Brothers.

I think the Barnes and Noble trip will be tomorrow for me, I have enough money to get the next 3 in the series!
If I was mean and decided I want to get the rest out of the series, I could always pay in change. For some odd reason I always have a sh*t load of change.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

awww Shel i <3 you..

Mary we need to talk you on FB? if not get on.. NOW.. haha

i am going to drag myself to the book store in my pjs so that i can get Dark hunter.

Shel you mentioned Midnight breed.. i think i might look into those as well.

my hair has a really big knot in it. its so attractive seriously.. HOT.

my son is watching storm chasers i think he wants to be one- he is in the perfect part of the country for it.. but thats scary.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

I agree Mary tha banner Shel made kicks a** and a few other things.... :lol:
I pm'd you Mary by the way...this time forreal.. :oops:

I have piles of homework awaiting my attention and care but i have chosen to ignore them...im too tired plus my butt hurts....I swear. You see it's a funny story. (cough cough). Yesterday my friend's older brother was visiting from NYC and wanted to go to the park..(out of all the freaking places here in Miami)..anyways, he dragged me and his sister with him and we were bored after a while and decided "what the heck, let's play tag"...So we did and He was it and i was his target. Problem was we were ona hill and I was running down the hill at full speed so of course being me and all I tripped and gave a whole complete flip(head and all) and then gracefully rolled down the hill...all the way to the bottom while two very cute guys watched and did the following :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....

yeah..... :oops:
I wanted to die at how embarrased and red i was after that. I ended up scraping my knees and hands. And now im all sore. :roll:

If i wrote a book about my daily happenings(such as this) i think i would make a fortune, eh? :lol:
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
maddy<3twilight

Jany- That is acutally Hialrious! :lol: You definetly would make a fortune...

Well let me think of a funny story...

I had a slushie and it was in a really big cup and the straw wasn' working so I took off the lid and I tilted the cup upwards but all the slushie was practically ice so when it came down it hit my whole face... That is how big the cup was... Then I froze and it got in my eyes...

Oh and for my B-day party we played a game where you had to bob for apples (Meanwhile getting your face all wet) then try to fingd marshmellows in a bowl of icing sugar wiht your mouth... So Everyone had icing sugar on thier faces then I poured all the water on ym friend and then all the icing sugar and she was COVERED! :lol:

ok so that was random.

I am eating frozen pepsi...
YUM!
It is from the movies...
I like fountain pop...
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

Maddy- was it shannon you poured it on?? do you still have the cup from seeing twilight that you brought to school?

i have hockey practice... its stupid i no why would they have a hockey practice the day before new years eve?? again its stupid!!!

my computer deleted my twilight cd soo now i have to download it again (from the cd thank god)!!

i am sooo tired i hope that christmas vacation never ends or at least gets extended till i catch up on ym sleep or else ill never get up for school!!

yay i had some of my chocolate from christmas it was soo good it was a toberlone bar !!! go choclate!!

maddy- are you not a randomness regular anymore?? just wondering cause it is not in your sig anymore...
Last edited by DunnerheartsTwilight on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
maddy<3twilight

Dunner- Yes I did pour it on shan haha! She got SO mad...
I didn't get your other question...

I feel like talking with a weird accent. Maybe French ok lets try this.

I am drinking ze frozen pepzi from ze moviez.. ( I did this cuz I was bored)
OMG that is so weird and I am so weird.. :lol:

This is a short post...

I want to do jumping jacks...
Last edited by maddy<3twilight on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.