Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by dnaz »

got the pm too... resized it but i wonder what the ugly banner is ^.^ maybe i should keep it big... jk

Hey if anyone needs resizing ill do it and host it on my photobucket asap if you pm me... let me know peeps!

jannnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy- ^.^ if you want i can ship ya some chocolate!

lynz-!!!!!!!!!! i hope you get better...(well i hope your resting right now!)

hdtv- i love you ^.^

alright guys lets get them sigs resized
Randomness Regular!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

danh- ive seen the ugly banner before. it has a picture of the world's ugliest dog on it :shock: yupyup...and sam is going to resize mine, but thanks for the offer! :D

hello to everyone else lurking!! my main threads are going really slow tonight.....

i wont be on here tomorrow! :( or the next day! :( headin' down [even farther] south to my cousins for new years!! i'll miss ya'll! so, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! in advance :mrgreen:

im really hot right now....

:geek:

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ok is there anyone who can make my banner smaller?

I was listening to the radio and the radio person asked "What is a crime you have done but have never gotten busted for?" and this guy called in and said he made $70,00 in conterfeit money... I was like WHAT?!?!?! :lol:

Layla- The closest Sonic to me is like 2 hours... :lol:

I am excited for new years.. WHat year will it be? 2009! YA!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

layla- maybe i should try to make a more ugly banner! ha or the cutest banner... and your welcome. and why are you hot? do you mean like temp or like physical ^.^?

maddy- i can resize it but the words alone are a inch so the sig will be extra small... if you can fit the words in one line that would be best to get the most out of your siggy
Randomness Regular!
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hahahaha i love how everyone (including me) has to change the size of their signature hahah (im still not sure if mine is the right size...)

yayayay i am sooo excited for new years eve ... we always have this huge party and its amazing.... i cant beleive how fast this thread has gone by... well since i probs wont be on alot tonight and it will probs be done like tomorrow ...i want to say good bye to randomness #9...

ok who thinks the host is an awsome book??/ i started reading it and itts great (not as great as twilight but...) ohh ya and i finally got what *Wanderer*'s name means!! ahahah i never got it ohh ya i almost dropped chocolate on it but then i saved it by nocking my book to the floor ya it was like a scene from a movie!!

hahah ayayay i canged the colour of the words on my banner now they are lime green yaayayy i love lime green !!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Dunner- Ok your sig has to be 2 inches and right now it is like 3 2/4... ya. You might want to put all the words on one line...

Ok and the Host is an awesome book. Kind of slow and confusing at first but then it gets really good. I could really tell it was Stephenie Meyers writing too. She has her own uniques way of writing.

I am listening to music and I have my foot on the speaker and it is vibrating my foot. It feels weird. ecause it is going to the beat of the music...

I am drinking root beer...
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Danh- i meant temperature..lol. and yeah, i wouldn't go for the ugly banner..haha.

Maddy! I'm eating a candy cane!!! :mrgreen: hahahahahahahaha! can't you just eat peppermints during the off season? lol...

Dunner- yup, go with what maddy said and put all of the words on one line, and they may fix yours altogether.

i kinda wish we could save this thread through tomorrow and then get a new one on new years, but i dont think it will happen.......

oOoh! text message!! *goes to read*

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ok i fixed it and i think that my sig is like exactly 2 inches... i think... maybe...

my brother got (i talk about my brother alot dont i ??) madden 09 (a football game) for wii cause todays his bday and he has been playing it for like 4 hours and it is the most boring game ever im dying just watching it... uhhhh.

ok you know what bugs me?? those little ads at the top of the page (on the LEX) that say things like "What Women Want" its annoying cause i always accidently click on them when i try to click log out or user control panel....

yayay my mom made cake today and it was really good...im bored ... im going to go get some orange juice...hahahahh... i thought of something funny but i wont tell you...maybe ill terll maddy at school cause its a really long story and its a bout people at school but its weirs... im rambling...ok getting juice
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

so i finally ate thank god. i get really mean when i dont eat for a certain period of time. you do not want to be around me :evil:

kym- i emailed you on FB but i ordered the first four of Dark Hunter yesterday. Lynz told me about it and I read a description on BN.com. So i ordered lol!

I still havent gotten V's and Phurys... im sad. but it said it shipped today so i better get them tomorrow.

well i think this maybe my last post tonight unless something interesting happens. so i want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and I hope everyone is safe tomorrow night!

random: i feel like an anxiety attack is coming on! ahhh
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
heifergrl1
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Following the ever so saucy Eric Northman around...a lot...

Post by heifergrl1 »

Hi peoples of the randomness world!

I went and saw Valkyrie today and it was sooooooo good! Its intense and amazing! Anyone else seen it yet? I really want to see Yes Man and Seven Pounds but I don't know if I'll be able to. :(

I'm excited for New Year's! I get to go to my friends house tomorrow and my grandparents the day after. I'm excited for staying up way to late lol. I'll probably be on a sugar high all night so I won't sleep.

Well, I have to go shower and finish an essay.

-Elizabeth
Oh the deliciousness!
E<3B