EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

I don't exactly know how to sign up, do I just post my answers to the questions here? I am so confused with these groups :) Can anyone help me out?
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

HaPpy BiRtHdAy, AyAn (A.H)!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!

Just peeking in to see how everyone is doing? Hope All is Well.

What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?
I think Emmett would get a kick out of reading Vampire fiction. I can just see him now talking to the book, saying that's not right vamps don't do that, etc. I've just finished an adult vamp series and I could see Emmett reading it and totally identifying with those vamps and maybe wanting to be like them.

dazzlingdynamite - just copy and paste the questions from the first page of the thread and make a new post and just reply. I'm Shannon, the New Trainee Supervisor here, so if you have any questions just shoot me a PM and I will be more then happy to help you out.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Thank you for all your help ^^ :)

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
I want to show appreicaton for all my favourite characters, and Emmett is definately one of them. I love his one liners and the comic relief he brings to the books.

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
That he might be a little scary . . . no kidding. His description made him out to be a little intimidating, in my view.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His ability to make me giggle. I love his one liners, and the fact that he's not afraid to really speak his mind, even if everyones thinking 'what?'

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
My favourite quote is this;
"'Bout time somebody scored around here."

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
He's just perfect - I think he really is the best Emmett they could find. I can't imagine anyone else as Emmett.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Maybe more about Emmett and Rosalie's relationship? Although I'm sure it's already been discussed.

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
I quote things he says, and try to be funny and Emmett-ish. It doesn't seem to work though XD
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
blackblade0913
Wandering Through Town

Post by blackblade0913 »

What do you think Emmett thinks about other Vampire fiction? Like Anne Rice, Night World series, or just other horror/fantasy fiction with other "monsters" blending in with humans?
i can so see Emmett sitting in the living room reading and Alice or someone coming in all loud and him getting mad because he wants to find out what happens in a big fight or if the girl falls in love with the vamp guy or when the girl goes to meet some evil vamp or something like that he'll be screaming at the top of his lungs "NO DONT DO IT HE'S EVIL HE'S EVIL!!!!!!" *pauses to contiue reading* "I JUST SAID DONT GO LADY!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE???? UGH HUMANS ARE SO STUPID!" *Bella walks in talking* "AAAHHHH!!!!! YOU HAVE YOUR OWN HOUSE GO TALK THERE!!!! GRRR!!!!!" *he goes to his room so he can continue yelling at the book there*
if love is stupid. . .then i stupid you
LOST
LOSE
LOVE
LIVE
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

i really need to stop sleeping in... but-

mimi- thanks! :D its one of the first banners i did, and thanks again.
mez- that sounds like an awesome game to play, but im already a spaz when i comes to jeeps wranglers, and it doesnt help that my sis. has one... aah! im kinda jealous... and with destruction? well, long story short, my dad and uncle are building a house in VA. wrecking it was SOOO much fun. :twisted: :lol:
carrie- yesss. thank you sooo much the promotion! and congrats for everyone else who moved up! lets keep going!

now for the question

emmett would have mixed feelings about this... because most of the time emmett would love to see (read) the about the wrath that vampires bring about the world. :twisted: and we all know and love emmett, for the fact that he is always looking for a fight. and knowing about these "monsters," emmett would have in the back of his mind that there is always a better fight- remember, vampires arent suppose to exist (but luckily they do) so these "fictional" characters should also-

umh.. new dicussion question?
before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ;) ... what advise, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

well, though i think emmett would take this as a joke- edward would really need his help with this, giving that emmett has TONS of experience... :lol:
i was thinking about this, but i cant really get a straight answer...

love ya'll! bye! :P

ps. nice answer val. i totally see emmett doing that!
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advice, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

Hmm, obviously Emmett is very experienced, so he would certainly have advice ;)
He would probably think of some things to help Edward...
Deep down, I think he would be a little worried about any harm coming to Bella, but he would trust Edward.

I have no idea who Anne Rice is...But I'll answer anyway.
I think he would read it for a laugh, and he would find it funny when the book got things wrong, because it is a bit ironic.

Dazzlingdynamite - Welcome to EDC, hope you like it here :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

my goodness gracious, i missed 2 whole pages!
tsk tsk.

so... I see we have a new member. Welcome to the Crew, dazzlingdynamite!
I'm Kat, EDCCS Cheerleader. :D my Co-Captains, Sierra and Elise, are in different timezones right now, so I'm going to do your Welcome Cheer:

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh, I also have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to AYAN. :D eat some cake, hon. my B&B made you a special one ~ it's a cake and a present!!!! yay!!!

now on to the questions... :

hhhm. I think that Emmett would probably be amused by the incorrect perception of vampires... "Fangs! *chortle/roar with laughter*" It would probably give him ideas, too, and might lead to some crazy bets with Jasper: "Hey Jazz! Go flash your fangs at the Newton kid!" Mostly I think he would take it as entertainment value, though.

Before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advise, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

I'm going to guess that Emmett is fully aware of just how much Bella means to Edward. so he would be taking into consideration the fact that Edward would not want to hurt her at all... so really, after he was done making jokes, he would very seriously tell his brother that he believed it would be okay, and that things would work out.
Despite the opportunity for some excellent jokes on Bella's part, I don't think Emmett would treat it lightly, because he cares about both Edward and Bella.

~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

-Jasper wrote:Before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advice, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

Hmm, obviously Emmett is very experienced, so he would certainly have advice ;)
He would probably think of some things to help Edward...
Deep down, I think he would be a little worried about any harm coming to Bella, but he would trust Edward.

I have no idea who Anne Rice is...But I'll answer anyway.
I think he would read it for a laugh, and he would find it funny when the book got things wrong, because it is a bit ironic.

Dazzlingdynamite - Welcome to EDC, hope you like it here :D
Thanks :) I finally got round to showing appreciation for characters. *WHoops*
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

I think he would read them for entertainment. He obviously knows the truth, and I think it would be humorous for him to read other people's thoughts on horror/fantasy fiction.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Before edward and bella's wedding, edward said he had talked to his brothers about destruction... if you catch my drift ... what advise, or what do you think emmett said to edward about his honeymoon night?

I think he made complete fun of Edward (I mean it's Emmett..come on :mrgreen: ) And probably said something like" Don't dazzle her at the same time you're doing the deed..Oh wait you can't help it" or something along the lines of "Don't do it in the airplane bathroom" :lol: :lol: :D