Sierra, luv, congratulations!

seven hundred,
seven hundred
seven hundred posts.
You deserve a cheer
cause you post the most!
WOOOO!

*Flips and splits*

yay! Thanks for that list, btw… :D vair vair helpful.

MEZ! I can’t believ I missed your visit AGAIN! Nice job with Storytime, tho.
*pats Mez on head*

Izzy ~ BHG said for us to just go ahead and keep posting on the current thread for now. Not a big issue ~ the first one went to 130 pages before there was a new one created.
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #3

Post by threethings »

Haha. Wow that was a bad movie.
Anyway, I'll answer the question, but what hallucinations?
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

threethings wrote:Haha. Wow that was a bad movie.
Anyway, I'll answer the question, but what hallucinations?
hm...I'm pretty sure they mean the hallutinations Bella was having about hearing Edward's voice during New Moon :D
Thanks Sierra!!! the list is very helpfull ;)
Mez!!~ what's up I haven't seen you in so loooong??? *hugs* :D
Bye my dears....for now
Love,
mimi~ :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Yeah! Haha, I just read that, you'd think I'd know.

Hmm. . . . .I think he'd think it's a little possessive. I mean, I guess he love's Rose, but I also think not as much as E&B's love.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Since Id like to join and this is what I was told to do...

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
Emmett.. duh

- What was your first impression of Emmett?
He was really funny and muscular lol.

- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His humor.

- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote? Hmm.. its a tie between when he rips apart James or when he tells Edward he is monopolizing the bride and dances with her.

- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
I think he is almost perfect.. missing the hair.

- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
Im not sure.. Im still thinking

-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
Nah.. I think im good.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

OK ladies, time for a new thread! Thanks Carrie for the condensed version of thread #3. There were a few things that made me laugh and I think I’ll have to go search them out and read them as they happened.

There’s a little business to take care of before we move. Here again, I completely failed you guys on this one. Back around Christmas the management team recommended a couple of posts for extra points. In all the craziness that is my life I forgot to post and award the points. Both posts were from Mez. She gets 13 points for this post: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... 12#p145312 and 11 points for this post: http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... 80#p146919. Congratulations Mez! Carrie will add these points to your post count.

Oh, and I have to take a turn with the story hat before we move. I was in the grocery store a few days ago walking down the cereal aisle looking for a specific cereal that someone had recommended. As I was scanning each package there were 2 that caught my attention, made me stop and then made me laugh causing the people around me to think I was one of “those” crazy people they needed to stay away from. See, the name on the package was “Bear Naked” and there were claw marks behind the words. “Bear” made me think of Emmett and “Naked” made me think, well… of a naked Emmett and caused the goofy smile and laugh. I didn’t buy it, it was a granola cereal in 2 different flavors, but I think I might have to try it soon if for no other reason than the name makes me smile. *Returns story hat to the desk*

Ok, moving time. So the mural, the cut outs, glitter (not sure I want to know) means a sparklingly beautiful office space. So this is definitely coming with us to the next thread. All the equipment trainees pair up with equipment operators and move the equipment over to the new thread. New trainees, you’re with Skylar. Pack up all the loose items and make sure we don’t lose anything. The Clean Up Crew is with Heather. Make sure we have plenty of pesticide to keep the crickets away and bring along the non-existent, hidden wood chipper. It will come in handy for those pesky tumbleweeds. The Hand Laborers are with me and Carrie. We will hook up the office trailer to Emmett’s monster Jeep and drive it over to the new thread.

Let's move to thread # 4!
http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =29&t=4401
Banner by urcoolcarrie