Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

I'M ABIGAIL KATHLEEN! call me abigail or kathleen or abby or kater or abby kate!!!!!!

WOOOOOO LUNCH HERE!
I GOT A NEW RINGTONE LABELS OR LOVE!
i gotta practice for The musical! even though i suck at singing! I got a Part!!!!!!1 I'm soooo happy!
Has anyonee read pretty little liars?!?!?! I LOVE THOSE BOOKS!!!!

Sorry for not doing the rules... lol I need practice!!!!!!!!

my uncle just called and told me that my aunt is hooked on twilight!!!!! i told them so! but they didn't believe me!!!!!!
but now they do!!!!!!!1
Last edited by WhenTheSunGoesDown on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

oh ok! :lol:
Abby Kate, I like that one!

That piece of toblerone was really good.
I am also drinking pink lemonade, yummm!

I am listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift.
I love that song!
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Kate: minimum of four lines please.

Lynz: what happened to your face? hope you're ok.

Maddy:yeah.. i was attending a call.. i was like typing randomness adn speaking to cust..
i almost put the billing details here.. :lol:

ok.. 5 minutes.. i'll be enjoying the spaghetti i wanted!!! (finally)
so i'll be away from keyboard...
and since while i'm typing thie i'm attending a call..
after i submitted this.. i'll be off to eat that spaghetti!!!!

Random:
just talked to a guy whose last name is Hale..
tell you the story later.. :D
gotta go and eat!
Last edited by sachael on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

*waves at lurking Lynz* hello love!! i was wondering about the crack-ed up !!!!! post earlier too...especially the spraying water on lizard part...

oh! i just got a new rank! *happy dances* im helping mike get a clue!! banging out dents with tyler is still the best though... :twisted: hahahaha

hi Krystal! what is a Toblerone? I've never heard of it...

Mary! oh i didn't realize i spaced that a and the tm...lol oops!

Abigail--- If you are going to post on Randomness we will need you to follow the rules!

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), me-Layla_Hale (Layla), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), threethings (Chloe), or Maddy<3twilight (Maddy).

Thank you..

oh! a new episode of the allen and craig show has been posted on youtube!! yay!! :mrgreen:

...heading off to watch that now

by the way~ anybody know why the mods whose names went red because they because admins, have now gone back to mod green??

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

Layla: A Toblerone is like a triangular chocolate bar. It's got some type of nuts in it, and it is sorta chewy.
A pic----->http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj19 ... lerone.jpg
You should try one! :)

I just split a part of frozen juice with my sister, and it was really sweet, too sweet.
I'll never do that again!

I can't believe we go back to school in 2 days.. :cry:
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
WhenTheSunGoesDown
Playing Thunderball

Post by WhenTheSunGoesDown »

YEAH MY dad calls me abby kates lol

yummmm lunch is soooooo good gonna go bowling!!!!!!!!1
pm me any1 i'm bored and i looooooove to talk (u might have already noticed!)

it rainging!!!!!!!! i wanna go dance!!! wooohooooo!
i'm gonnna triy out for dance next year.............

bored!!!!!!!!!!!
need 2 go shoping!

b&n!!!!!!!!!!adshksdhaskhdfsksadfa!
Last edited by WhenTheSunGoesDown on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imagejaspers army Major Isabel stark Mafia Elisa russoVoltui Renata
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

hello again..

i got a huge bar of toblerones for my birthday.

abby kate,you seem very... excited :P
and please follow the rules layla just posted.

why must i have devil siblings?

my brother snatched my crisp packet and threw it to my sister and they were playing piggy in the middle with me and taking the piss because my brother kept holding it up and i obviously cant reach since he's 6' something. and the moral of the story is don't mess with hungry ayan..
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Subject: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!
WhenTheSunGoesDown wrote:YEAH MY dad calls me abby kates lol

yummmm lunch is soooooo good gonna go bowling!!!!!!!!1
pm me any1 i'm bored and i looooooove to talk (u might have already noticed!)

You have now broken the rules twice in one page- i am certain you got my PM before.
I have been appointed Mod/keeper of randomness and If you do not Edit the two posts that break the rules i will be forced to PM Nena about it. we have rules for a reason please follow them. thankies!

edit- if you would like i could let you know what rules you are breaking.
1- 4 line min
2- net/chat speak
the Any1 and the 2 go stuff like that is not allowed, as well as btw, omg (although twilight variation are)
thank you Abby kate( i love that name haha)

Okay i am going back to lurking and reading.

*waves to Ayan, and Lovely Layla*
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
CappuGirl
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by CappuGirl »

Hi all. I have to admite, I kinda forgot all about this site once I had signed in. :oops: I got so lost in the TM's. But Wingtear has been re-regruiting me here. I hear there's a spot open in the ranks of Jacob-lovers. I'm in! :D How do you like my sig? It isn't too big, huh?

So... Um. This thread has some rules.. Four lines? Did I already fill that reguirement? I love randomness-threads: :D I'm a master in rambling and randomness.. ;) Just in case:

I just had a very exhausting day. I've had backpains for two days and had to put together a birthday party for my son. I made it thanks to painkillers and other ways to ease pains.. Now I'm all free to enjoy the evening.. Well, as soon as I get my youngest to bed, or atleast to calm down a bit...

And Ninna: So great to ear a bit from you. :D Great that you've enjoyed your trip. And as if it isn't obvious: I envy you like crazy. I wanna go to NY too... :mrgreen:
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

Hi ladies/..uhmm some guys out there.. :D

I'm supposed to be doing homework but instead Im here on lex. Lurking and taking my time typing out this post.. :roll:

Krystal-- I agree with you on three things: 1)Toblerone rocks socks like you wouldnt believe, i especially like how it tastes as if there were little marshmello pieces inside...(are there???..i dunno)
2) Love story by T.Swift is adorable and I have been listening to it over and over again...and 3) GO PROCRASTINATORS!!! :lol:
WOOT!

Kimmy-- i'm about to Pm you back.

Sam-- hey i was just lurking in the dating thread...and possibly posting too.. :oops:

I refuse to allow myself to believe school is a just 2 short days ahead :o . I just dont want to accept it so leave me ignorant, i dont care! ...haha

I was supposed to go visit these Deaf family today..(i was overflowing with excitement of course ) and my friends bro slept in instead of waking up at 6am like he was supposed to. I did though, and i couldnt fall asleep again after that.So i've been up since forever...

I feel like such a lazy a** today. But i WILL finish all my hw before 6pm if its the last freaking thing i do!!
And then i promised myself i wouldnt go out and party tonight... :roll: Instead im gonna stay home and watch "a walk to remember" or something equally sad and depressing. :lol:

Gosh my life is boring right now.... :?
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]