Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Randomness ~ A perfect 10!

Post by deven »

oh look what do you know...im gonna be late to school...opps...lol
read more phury..its getting a lot better...but the stupid wizard bugs the crap out of me...
im super tired..but i think thats just cuz i am wearing my contacts...
i hate my eyes..they hurt!!!

shel- i know it is sooooo sad!..oh but i liked the resolution for qhuin...but poor blay!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Kris_Aingeal
Wandering Through Town

Post by Kris_Aingeal »

samajama and deven - ahh! lol. when i started reading them i didn't know it was a series or had an actual order.
i'm looking for the books now so that i can re-read them in order.
:D
just for you guys!
haha

going to the in laws.
fun stuff!
xD

then going shopping...
having a fiesta night!
anyone interested?
lol

gahhhh i'm about to start reading twilight AGAIN because i can't find the other BDB books at walmart!
grrrrr

:D
The wasting of finite resources is EVERYONE'S business
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Good midnight randies... :lol:

I've just had a great afternoon, got some Twilight V-day shopping done, and on my way to the grocery store I met A. We started talking, and wasn't nearly done when the bus came, so I tagged along (the city-bus is free) to her bf's place, which I haven't seen before. All good so far. i had a nice softy weekend ahead of me...
Go figures, the head coach calls, telling me that I need to get up early Sunday morning to take the ferry to Sweden to go on a referee class, addressing the updated international rules... I don't even know the old ones... So, I'll be wasting an entire day for a 3 hour class that I am very likely to not get anything out of...

Gen Y rolls -really- fast, about 20 pages in 2 days... and there's not much short posting going on either... we really are a group of novel posters it seems... But it's nice, really nice to get to know everyone!
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Hello Randies,

I just wanted to mention that When this thread gets to 100 pages you are to stop.
No more posting
NONE

i may or may not be on later, but i am going to spend a warning PM now to Nena. None of the rest of you need to bother her with PMs IF the thread gets to 100 tonight, no worries, we shall have a new one As soon as possible.

With that being said, I've been busy today and any free time I've had has been spent Reading Acheron.
Which is ripping me to shreds and leaving me with Raw emotions, much like exposed nerve endings.

I am going to see a movie tonight.

everyone have a good friday and remember, leave the thread once it gets to 100, i am not sure if that will be tonight or tomorrow, i can't see the future.
:D :D :D
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

A.H wrote:Layla- ..If you weigh 56 stones, than I must be like 75 also equal to 2 boulders and 5 average sized rocks :lol:. If that makes any sense to you.. :P

hahahaha it makes perfect sense!!! [no, not really :P ] tehehehe i love you!!

Mary!! i know! i almost texted you yesterday- when i got in my car Gives You Hell was playing, and i would have texted you, but i was in town where there's lots of cars for me to hit, so i was going to wait until i got farther out, but then i forgot... :P So I'm telling you now! lol you should have seen me--i had it cranked up and was singing at the top of my lungs! [ even though my voice is halfway gone.. :P ] i bet i looked silly :mrgreen:

Sam! hello love! i miss talking to you all the time!

Lynz! i so was going to tell you something, and now for the life of me i can't remember it! darn... don't you hate it when that happens? haha..

Shel and Marlee and Chloe and Maddy and Lauren and whoever i am forgetting [sorry!] I LOVE YA'LL! :D

Yay i've made it! i was afraid i wouldnt get to post on randomness 10 again..

anyhoo~ im eatin a krispy kreme [chocolate!] and going to the game tonight... go cardinals!!! :D hahaha...I guess I will see everyone on randomness 11!!! :mrgreen:

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Hey guys.

I bought Uglies!! YAY!
I was flipping through the book and saw my name and I was like WOW! They even spell it the smae.
It was weird
And then I was standing in the mall and right after that happened a little kid was like "MADDY!" and they were talking to someone else and I was like WOW! Creepy...

Ya so Tonight I will probably read all night.
My friend is reading the book Gone then I am going to read it after her...

I just drank an Ice cap so I am HYPER!

Oh I went to see Mall cop. It was pretty good and I laughed a lot...

Ok guys I LOVE this pic of Taylor and you HAVE to see it!!!!!!!!!

http://obsessed.weebly.com/picture-of-the-week.html

I am listening to Drops Of Jupiter...

All I ate today was popcorn and I am still not hungry which is really weird because I am always hungry...

Oh and I want to see this movie called Adventureland and Kristen Stewart is in it. I saw her for like one second in the preview and I was like KRISTEN STEWART! And my friends were like What? and then she came back on...

And the movie looks lame but I want to see it.

Ya ok that was REALLY random.

HEY LAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

*salutes Lynz* MA'AM YES MA'AM !

I'm assuming I can become a regular after 10 threads of Randomness...

The guy that plays the Scarecrow in Batman, Cillian Murphy, has the most gorgeous eyes I've ever seen!!! They're so... blue!! He's just gorgeous in general...

My little sister is trying to play Sonic... she is failing miserably. :lol: I beat the boss a few days ago... the ending was sad, it made me cry!

My arms feel like jelly after rock climbing today... I have icky blisters all over my hands. :(

My memere is ordering pizza for dinner... I ate pizza for lunch but whatever. I recently learned that my stomach can't handle processed meats... no more pepperonis or bacon or bologna or salami or pastrami... not that I ate much of that stuff anyway.

^ Hey Maddy!!
List, Gnat ♥
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

ok .. i read maddys post and it made me crave an ice cap soo i went and got a medium hazelnut ice cap!!

it was good... my friends came over and we played mario party 8 on the wii it was fun!! haahh.... but they had

to leave to go and eat supper... i cant believe how fast... this thread has gone... wel not really fast but it seems

that we just got it... goobye randomness.. i probs wont see you again... i am soo busy with team alice!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

guess what everyone....

FINALS ARE DONE!!!!!!!

i am so happy...and relieved...i get to relax

oh i didnt fail math!!! woo hoo!!! im a good mood

im going to hang with max tonight...should be fun

allie? where are you?

it friday which mean...DH!!!!!

im off to work..i will be back either before or after i hang out with max..ttyl!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

I canceled my plans tonight for a BOOK. I am such a loser.

Ninna~ as a response to your PM, You love it when i am ANYTHING.. especially bossy hahaha.

Lovely Layla~ that is a pet peeve of mine, i hate forgetting things i need to say.

Nat~ you probably should have been a reg like 2 threads back.. so ya =)

Deven~ you are just going to love the DH series.. they are AMAZING. i am reading Acheron and it has been an emotional train wreck/ roller coaster haha.. but its all good now.

anyway.

that is all..

FOR NOW :twisted:
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus