Rpatz=love

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by urcoolcarrie »

first my imput on how absolutely and completely GORGEOUS robert was!!! *drools* i wanted to just go give him a big hug!! he looked FANTASTIC (as always).

one thing i have to say, is that the host was mean. what right does he have that says he can cut off EDWARD, of all people?! (ok, freedom of speech. but i'm trying to make a point!)
thats all i can say on that subject. i'm just mad at him.

gah, but all robert had to do was to appear and he stole the show. just by being there, he made girls faint.

does anyone know where the premier(sp?) of the movie is going to be?
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

i know! Russell Brand was just plain mean! he could have at least let Rob finished his part and then he can blabber what nonsense he wanted to!
okay, i thought i might like Russell for his jokes and all, but he pissed me off on this one!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

heartscreams wrote:i know! Russell Brand was just plain mean! he could have at least let Rob finished his part and then he can blabber what nonsense he wanted to!
okay, i thought i might like Russell for his jokes and all, but he pissed me off on this one!
OMG i know....i can't belive he fricken cut of THEEEEEEEE robert pattinson. are you kidding me?

Robert looking AMAZING though *drools* and he ACTAULLY shaved this time. haha. i knew there was something different about him
and he was wearing his shades on the red (or gold?) carpet as well...haha let me get you the pictures
http://robertpattinson.org/gallery/thum ... ?album=156 - there are 15

http://robertpattinson.org/gallery/disp ... 156&pos=14 - this one is my FAVOURITE. ZOMG...he wears skinny jeans? and they're not like the reallll tight skinnys but HOT skinnys.
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

wow, Malaz! thanks for the pics. lol! i suck at finding pictures like these.
hmm, i don't think that's skinny jeans. that is just like um, normal straight pants, but slightly fitting.
he changed his hair color, right??? and it's short!
LOL at the shoes!! i love the shoes! and yes, finally clean shaven!

and that picture of him with Kristen, OMG! i just have to say this: Kristen's legs!!!! soooo skinny and pale! i envy her. hehe. i love how she dresses herself. sorry, sidetracked there. back to Rob! he IS tall, ey? like taller than Cam!

aaaaaah, i can just stare at these pictures until late night!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

those pictures are freaking awesome!! *drools* i love rob. he looks amazing!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Those pictures of Rob are smoking XD! I shrieked when he was presenting (or should I say being cut off) at the VMA's! ♥♥♥♥
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

heartscreams wrote:
xoxocamille wrote:Gasssssp!
Why is this thread, so... dead?
Gosh, where are my lovelies on here?

Anyways, of course Elaine!
This was like, the first thread I looked for. Lol.

Hm, anyways a topic to get us started.
What would you do if you saw Rob at Starbucks?
Discuss! <3
Caaaaamilleeeeeeee!! yes yes, i'm here!! oh how i miss this lovely thread, along with the obsessed people. hahah! i was trying to find this thread actually, but didn't know where it would be. hahah! alright, let's get to business!

the topic this time.. oh WOW! you know i'm gonna start working at a cafe next week, and i think i'm just gonna keep thinking about your question over and over again while working! hahaha! but, if i did see him at Starbucks, i would at first wait for him to order his drink. at the same time, i will start thinking of questions or something to say to him. then when he's at the 'collection' bar, i would go up to him and smile stupidly and then our conversation will go like this:
me: hi rob!! *waves and smiles stupidly*
rob: oh hey! wow, how do you know me?
me: um, i, um, i know you'll be playing in Twilight the movie, and um, i'm actually a big fan of the Twilight Saga.
rob: oh, that's great. yea, the books are good. the movie will be great too.
me: *still smiling stupidly* *speechless* *gazing*
rob: ...um, are you alright? coffee maybe? picture? hello? *waves in front of my face*
me: oh, um, sorry, i was um, dazzled, i mean, um, okay, i feel stupid.
rob: *laughs* it's alright. i got to go. *takes his drinks*
me: oh, wait wait wait! *struggles to take out my mobile* can i please please have a picture with you?
rob: oh yea, sure. *takes picture with me* alright.
me: thanks so much rob! bye!! *waves stupidly again*
rob: alright, take care! *walks out of Starbucks*

and then i accidentally deleted the picture! *cries a river* hahahahahhahahahahah!
:lol: Can I be a little "lovelie", too? I love RPATZ!!!! :D Spunk Ransom. *giggle giggle* Anyways, that's probably exactly what I would do except I would send the picture to all of my Twilight peeps. Then, accidentally delete it, cry me a river, then text one of my favoritest Twilight friends and ask them if they could send the picture to me again! :lol: And I also pretty much cried to death when Robert died in HP4. He was such a good wizard. But apparently, he wasn't completely dead and Carlisle came, and changed his name and made him a vampire. :lol: We love you Rob!!!
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
srabrgr
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by srabrgr »

heartscreams wrote:i know! Russell Brand was just plain mean! he could have at least let Rob finished his part and then he can blabber what nonsense he wanted to!
I think there may have been confusion when he cut Rob off but I still just gasped in horror and screamed at the Televison lol. I thought the same of Russell for the comedy but he completely blew the VMA's for me.

Anyway I love Robert Pattinson in a non-stalkerish way haha. He is HILARIOUS, and he acts like a normal person, not some Hollywood-ified paparazzi puppet.
"Don't forget those sparklin' day walkers!"
Mrs.EdwardCullen
Wandering Through Town

Post by Mrs.EdwardCullen »

srabrgr wrote:
I think there may have been confusion when he cut Rob off but I still just gasped in horror and screamed at the Televison lol. I thought the same of Russell for the comedy but he completely blew the VMA's for me.

Anyway I love Robert Pattinson in a non-stalkerish way haha. He is HILARIOUS, and he acts like a normal person, not some Hollywood-ified paparazzi puppet.
I love Robert, and I was liking Russell Brand for his jokes and stuff, but when he cut poor Rob off, ooooo, that just set me off!!! :x I taped when all of the Twilight stars came onto the stage for the VMA's, and they barley let Rob talk! It was just pretty much Kristen and Taylor. I mean, I love them and all but come on! How could you, Russell??? They barley even let Cameron talk!!! {James} Sorry, I'm getting off topic. This is the forum for Rob, not Russell Brand and the VMA's. Anyways, I love you, Rob! As do we all!
Here's the code:
Jacob: "I told you so."
Bella: "Did you know that I told you so has a brother? His name is shut the hell up."
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Mrs.EdwardCullen wrote:Can I be a little "lovelie", too? I love RPATZ!!!!
HAHA. Sure dear, of course you can be my little 'lovelie' too! Everyone's welcome.
I'm Camille by the way (:

Alright, so VMA's was exactly a week ago from today. I think all the hype is over now?
Or is it still ongoing? Because if it is, well... I don't know. HAHA.
Rob didn't care, we were all outraged, Russel cut him off, alright.
Now we could just focus on Rob, yes?
I agree.

Anyways. Omg, I haven't been here in forever!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
The last time I posted was before the VMAs.
But I've calmed down now.
And it's time to update this thread again (:

Alright, so I'm guessing, new topic, I guess?
I already explained the whole VMAs controversy on one of my posts in the Hollywood thread, so I won't bring it here anymore.

Which then brings me...

(This was from my post in the Rob as Edward thread)
I've been looking at more info about his other film, Little Ashes. I've come across this one website where they started comparing Rob to Heath Ledger--not his acting style, but the projects he seems to get. They said that like Heath, Rob is slowly trying to gain some cover in the Hollywood area the hard way. He's not just getting roles that are easy, but ones that are complex and challenging as well. Just like in Little Ashes, it is said that this movie could be like Heath's Brokeback Mountain movie, since it does cover some gay-relationship as well. So. I was thinking. Rob... being gay? Wow. I have to see this movie.

So. I figured as a topic...
How do you feel about Rob taking on a role as someone who is.. well, gay?
Express your thoughts here.
(I'm not really sure yet if this film really is a gay-covered relationship, I just came across this website that mentioned it, sooooo.)

PS-- Esli, the 30s costume, I posted the link in my post at the Rob as Edward thread. Look at the very bottom, my super long post there should have it. It's the last one.
Click Me, Esli!
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun