Rpatz=love

xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Rpatz=love

Post by xoxocamille »

Wow. I sure haven't been here in forever.
-hugs computer-
I missed this thread. Really.

Aw, Esli!
Yay, you saw the pictures?
Hehe, I'm glad you did.

Malaz wrote:I can't wait till little Ashes and no Salvador Dali wasn't gay--i should know. He was married to a woman named Gala (her real name was Elena). sooo, i don't really get the question?? ^^

Well, Malaz, my love, like I mentioned in my previous post, I said that I wasn't sure if it did, since I just got that info from some website. And I did find the website now, so I don't know if you guys want to read the article, but here's the link anyways.
Little Ashes article

So in that article, it mentioned that Rob is "portraying the artist Salvador Dali who engages in a rumored homosexual affair with poet Federico Garcia Lorca". So I'm guessing that this movie will cover some gay relationship? I'm not too sure. But one thing I am sure about is that I want to watch this movie! Hehe<3

But yeah. Well, to answer that question, I wouldn't mind if Rob would take on a role like that. I mean, it is really brave of him to take on that role, as it is a challenge by itself--the character he's portraying is complex, and it's not gonna be easy. I'm just glad he's broadening his horizons and not really sticking to the whole 'teenage' craze. I could understand Twilight, but still. Rob is mature, and I'm glad he's taking risks with the roles he auditions for. I'm sure he'll do an amazing job anyways.

So. After all said is done, should we have a new topic now? Anyone have any ideas?
(And I'm guessing everyone saw that picture of him with his sweats/pants down, right? If not, well... you might want to take a cold shower afterwards. ;) )
Hm. Someone make a topic. I have nothing. And I don't know how often I'll check--seeing my time here is so limited nowadays.
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
azziemoved2forks
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by azziemoved2forks »

thats a really great article, and I like that he's compared to Heath Ledger who was and always will be one of my favorite actors. Even though I don't think theres anyone who could be as good a Heath Ledger, Rob does come pretty close. I'm watching "The Haunted Airman" in parts on youtube and I think it's really interesting so far (I'm only on part. 3)

I love when an actor portrays a character, and you forget that the actor is playing him but its really him. I don't know if that made any sense, but thats the only way I can explain it. :oops: I definitly see that with Robert. He seems very committed to his work, and thats amazing considering that many people are celebrities for nothing, or just for looking good.

uhhh a new topic? I don't know, how bout a six degrees of seperation with Robert Pattinson?
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

Oooh, never saw this thread before! Thanks camille! I have to catch up to 9 pages now ;)

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

S_M_G wrote:Oooh, never saw this thread before! Thanks camille! I have to catch up to 9 pages now ;)

I Know!!! ME TOO UH!!
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

malaz wrote:haha, i know...i got confused there for a second :D
I live in Canada but my roots are arabian (middle eastern), and turkish!
Hey! I'm Turkish too! :D

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
heartscreams
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by heartscreams »

giiiiirls! and guys too, if there are guys around. hehe!

we need new topic! this is so sad that it's been quiet nowadays in the Twilight Universe.
or rather RPATZ world. LOL!

okay, i have one! we've seen Rob in a 30s outfit. can you see him in other era? say, 70s. hippie and all. hahaha! say your thoughts!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I can see Robert portraying a character from any time period actually..As said in a few posts before, Rob has the ability to become his characters. Like, when I see pictures or clips from Twilight, I see Edward..and then when he is just at red carpet events or interviews, I see Robert...There are very few actors out there who can pull off different genres, time periods, etc. There are plenty of actors who, when I watch their movies, they are the same to me in each movie and it just doesn't work in my opinion..Its like, I don't care how many accents they try or the wigs and makeup they put on, all I see is them TRYING to play a character.

So I definitely think he would make a great hippie or even a civil war soldier, because he acts so well that you are like, "Robert who?" when you are watching any of his movies..Unless of course you are not paying attention to the movie whatsoever and are just focusing on how hot he is..I know it is hard people, but try to stray from hot Robert and pay attention more to Robert the actor..
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

S_M_G wrote:
malaz wrote:haha, i know...i got confused there for a second :D
I live in Canada but my roots are arabian (middle eastern), and turkish!
Hey! I'm Turkish too! :D
woo! hahaha. YAY!! turkish-rob-obsessed-friend. 'tis awesome!!

ooh, good question Ash. hmmm...i can't, refuse--to imagine him in those tight disco clothes. i think the 70s era. hmm, not sure. but yeah, they're pretty disturbing with the whole big hair and whatnot *shudders*

I think he would have done the 1800 era prettttty well if you ask me. Mr.Darcy is prove for that. hahahaha, sigh that blue outfit is just sexy. i can see rob in them. oh wait, he was in medievel clothes in vanity fair. i saw pictures and a video. he looked AMAZING!!
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

70s, tight pants... yummm... ;)

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

azziemoved2forks wrote:uhhh a new topic? I don't know, how bout a six degrees of seperation with Robert Pattinson?
ooh i love this game!! AND i already have mine! (i think about these things a lot)

okay! my grandma went to school with rosemary clooney, whose nephew is
george clooney, who was in ocean's 11-13 with
julia roberts, who was in notting hill with
hugh grant, who was in love actually with
alan rickman, who was in harry potter 4 with
ROBERT PATTINSON!!!

i dunno if that's six degrees or not, but i'm still pretty damn excited about it! i love robert!! yay!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3