For XY Discussion Only!!

Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: For XY Discussion Only!!

Post by Onin »

So many, on so many places... currently (just switched servers AGAIN for my bro and dad) is a 25 blood elf priest.
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

Onin wrote:So many, on so many places... currently (just switched servers AGAIN for my bro and dad) is a 25 blood elf priest.
EWW EWW EWW EWW EWW HORDE HORDE HORDE

I am a Draenei Shammy, and I pown Hordies for a livin (ok not really, I suck hardcore at PvP).
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Hey guys, I've joined this forum for awhile now.
Just haven't posted here, since i was too shy / had no clue
what to talk about...

Anywho i just want to intro myself to you blokes.
My names Constantine, from West Australia and I'm
25 yrs young. 8-)

I've frequently read through here, and well i felt like posting
today because I share a common interest with you fella's. Something
else besides "being boys/men" & Twilight of course ;)
World of Warcraft :D
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

No one needs to worry about Seth. He's currently level 26 and still growing! :D

In fact the other night (can't remember if I mentioned this before or not) I was in Darkshire and a druid ran by, stopped to look at me, and said "Oh, I get it- Seth is from Twilight." And he runs off to his next quest. :lol:

Seth is special. I took the time to tame a specific wolf for the fur color, plus if you click on him, he barks! :lol:

Let's see, what else...

/wave Constantine
/welcome Constantine
/wave (everyone passing through)

Hemingways, I was writing last night. Giovanni's being a bit more talkative now- I guess I hit the right angle for the moment. ;) I showed my niece the current preface, and she gasped.
Onin
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Onin »

Nice. You did tell the story, still cool that he recognized it though.

Hello Constantine!
I'd love to have some feedback on my poems and rants. Check the blog on http://www.myspace.com/akaitachi if you have the time! I want some advice and critique, don't worry about offending me.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:
Onin wrote:*raises hand halfway* I can't relate, I'm far too low level. Best of luck on the next run, I suppose. Shammy, nice... I've never had the patience to level one, though they do seem interesting.

I must say, and it seems the ladies agree, you're quite the "bad@$$" Gimp. And a boy wonder. I don't think I get to hold a candle to you.

What level are you Onin? What class/race? Server? Sorry, these are all typical WoW questions.

And you're right Onin, me either. *blows out candle*
-relights candle-
Give yourself some credit, I don't even have a WoW character, although I wouldn't mind playing, I just never got around to it...
??Why are you guys bowing to me??
I'm not that great, honestly.
But thanks all the same.
Now, onto more twilight related topics:
An interesting question was brought up in the Jasper's Army thread earlier, and, although I have already answered it there, and the answer does seem pretty obvious (to me), I would like to bring it up here.
The question is How would Jasper be different if he had been "born" into the Cullens, rather than growing up in the South with Maria??

Have at it guys! :P

**EDIT**
Having just reviewed the posts on the XX thread, I've a few things to say:
:lol: :lol: :roll: ;) :lol:
In that order...
Just kidding.
Um, jaime, you crack me up, and thank you for putting my candle out, I am, after all, a creature of the night!
-eerie music plays hauntingly in the distance-
Not really trying to "pimp out" the guys, just agreeing that they are almost all better than me, but I must comment on something...
Isn't double-posting supposed to be discouraged?
You've taken it to a whole new level with the advent of the (drumroll please!) Triple Post!
But if they don't care, I don't, and will continue to derive great comical pleasure from the scattered, yet oh so enjoyable nature of your posts...
And, crap I already forgot who it was that said this (so sorry, I mean no disrespect, I'm usually a lot more attentive, just tired, is all), but I am looking forward to the review of my recipe, and crossing my fingers hoping that it works as well for you as it does for me...
Good luck.
That'll be all for now ;)
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Interesting question, Gimp.

He would probably not have an issue with the vegetarian way of life, for starters. He wouldn't have the same battle experience/knowledge, however.

How much of his genesis are we keeping intact for purposes of the question? For example, are we still saying he was in the Civil War, and that he was very charismatic/influential?
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

All of his human life remains intact, exactly the same, the only difference being that, maybe, Carlisle intercepted Jasper in that field, scaring away Maria and her lackeys, after she had already bitten him, so he went with the Cullens after his transformation rather than with Maria...
All just for the sake of this question, that is...
ringswraith

Post by ringswraith »

Ah. Then yes, my answer stands.

He would probably be a much happier character, too- not having experienced all those years of battle, and of feeling what his victims felt as he killed them.
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

SeniorGimp wrote:How would Jasper be different if he had been "born" into the Cullens, rather than growing up in the South with Maria??
I think Jasper would have been quite different. Firstly, he would have had a 'head start' on the veggie vamp lifestyle, which would influence the events in the books. In NM, when Bella got a paper cut, he would have been able to control himself, therefore, Edward wouldn't have felt that he had to leave Bella, there would probably be no Jacob-Bella relationship.
Secondly, it might change his relationship with Alice. I'm not sure if Alice would still have seen Jasper in her future, I like to think she would.
Thirdly, Jasper learnt a lot of his skills from being changed the way he was, and being in the Southern Wars with Maria. He has been able to use those skills to help the Cullens in some occasions against the Volturi etc. If he didn't have those skills, the cullens wouldn't have an advantage.
Lastly, it would change his personality. He has been through a lot, which shaped his personality and how he thinks. If he had been changed by Carlisle, he may have grown to be a bit more carefree and open.

*gasps for air* How you liking that answer?[/quote]

Excellently put. I answered the question in the Jasper's Army thread, but I forgot about the way that would have played into Alice's visions of them being together...
You've just one-upped me!
Well done!
jlbower79 wrote:
-Jasper wrote:jlbower79 - Lol, after all 'What would you do-oo-oo to a twilight guy' :lol:
No no that is ALL wrong.... it's more like

"What would you do-oo-oo for me"

^they can just make a list... we'll go from there. 8-)

wootwoot
jaime
So I guess the question for the day is:
What do you think the ladies on this thread, or anywhere, would do for a twilight guy? It doesn't have to be, and in fact I am hoping it's not, crude or vulgar, but if you have any thoughts, I guess the ladies would like to be able to discuss it (or is it just Jaime? lol), so maybe we could help them out.

For me, I already know how it goes down, although the precedent was set prior to my being a twilight guy, or her being a twilight girl for that matter.
She would randomly slap me for no reason, which would immediately set me into "playful overdrive", at which point I would lightly slap her back. Then she would really lay into me with a 'put the cobwebs back in your head' slap, and from there it would escalate into a slap/wrestle match, with me trying to restrain her arms and playfully slap her, while she tries to slap the holy living hell out of me!! Eventually it would degenerate into a mushy pile of kisses and who knows what else.... ;)
What about you guys?
What do you think the ladies would do for you?

I'm going back to bed now, as I only got up to make my li'l friend some eggs before she had to go to school, but I figured I'd stop in here and get the ball rolling so that I might have something to respond to when I wake up in 2 hours...
Till then,
-bows farewell-