For XY Discussion Only!!

Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: For XY Discussion Only!!

Post by Lightwish »

Still reading Delajo, but you never mentioned how long you intend your ABD to be approximately. Thanks!

PS> Enjoyed reading ABD btw

SenorGimp wrote:
Lightwish wrote:
SenorGimp wrote: I don't want anyone reading my Alternate Breaking Dawn till I'm finished with it..
Thanks!
LOL sorry I already read you alternate Breaking Dawn story and I like it so far. I am just curious, how long do you intend to make the alternate BD story and when do you think you would be finished?
It will be basically the same in format, and in the events which transpire, the difference being that it will be entirely from Jacob's POV, and there will also be some major differences in the way the story ends, though I won't say what.
I am going to attempt to work through a couple chapters this weekend, hopefully completing at least up to chapter 8 or something...
The reason I didn't want anyone reading it is that I am going to revise it when I am finished, so what you just read might not be the same as the finished product, but that's fine I guess.
Read the Delajio though, that one is done. :)
I am a faithfull Twi-Guy!
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

30-35 Chapters, maybe?
It won't be as long as SM's, because her chapters are a lot more fleshed out, but probably about that long.
Your guess is as good as mine, though, as to how many pages that will translate into...
Hard to judge pages, when fanfiction only breaks it up into chapters...
Which I suck at utilizing, if you hadn't already noticed, since my chapters are all in the same chapter, or... something...
:lol:
That answer your question?
Oh, and I'm sorry, in advance, for the ending of The Delajio...
:oops:
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

Dang thats pretty long for what I am looking for. Anyways ya I havent got to the ending of Delajo yet...why is it really that bad (referring to your advance apology)? lol

Anyways the reason for all the questions is that the mag I write for (we will leave it unnamed for now, and I only have written one article in it so far and am set to write one more) is looking for a short story for next months magazine that is "paranormal" in nature. I was thinking that your ABD might be good to put in there but its obviously a ways off from completion still and would definitely be too long. All well.

If you are interested in writing a short story, even Twilight related or "Paranormal" in nature i.e. vampires, ghosts etc I might be able to get you a shot at getting published. They are doing an amateur short stories section with a couple of stories in next months edition. If you want some more details and are interested, send me a pm on this.
SenorGimp wrote:30-35 Chapters, maybe?
It won't be as long as SM's, because her chapters are a lot more fleshed out, but probably about that long.
Your guess is as good as mine, though, as to how many pages that will translate into...
Hard to judge pages, when fanfiction only breaks it up into chapters...
Which I suck at utilizing, if you hadn't already noticed, since my chapters are all in the same chapter, or... something...
:lol:
That answer your question?
Oh, and I'm sorry, in advance, for the ending of The Delajio...
:oops:
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

I would also be willing to submit the Delajio, and I'm also working on a Carlisle/Esme short story, also with my love, and a Jasper story that has a lot of promise...
I could definitely come up with something!
And RingsWraith is also an excellent writer, and his fan fic, Starry Night, is really quite good!
So there are a couple of options you could look into...
:D (cheesy smiley face for the sake of smiley-facing cheesily...) ;)
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

I got your PM, and I will read through your top 2 short stories. I also think you should strongly consider writing a new short story just for this one article. If you do that a ghost story or vampire story (unrelated to Twilight) would be awesome to have. If you want to keep it Twilight themed thats fine too, but the only problem is that it would only make sense to those readers that have read the entire series. While a lot of this mags readers have read the Twilight series, I cant say for certain how many have.

Anyways, thanks and lets continue any further conversation through PM!!!

Thanks again mon!

SenorGimp wrote:I would also be willing to submit the Delajio, and I'm also working on a Carlisle/Esme short story, also with my love, and a Jasper story that has a lot of promise...
I could definitely come up with something!
And RingsWraith is also an excellent writer, and his fan fic, Starry Night, is really quite good!
So there are a couple of options you could look into...
:D (cheesy smiley face for the sake of smiley-facing cheesily...) ;)
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Sounds good!
We will continue this discussion via PM.
P.S.
I love your use of the word "mon".
hahaha
P.P.S.
I would love to hear your opinions of The Delajio, once you finish it, so PM me about that too 8-)
Lightwish
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Lightwish »

ringswraith wrote:Gimp's one of the more verbose forumers I've seen here. :D

LOL are you sure you want to use the word 'verbose' to describe his writing? lol

Verbose decription from the dictionary = "impaired by wordiness" lol
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Actually, that's about perfect for describing me... :oops: :lol: ;)
Constantine
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Constantine »

Firstly I want to apologize for breaking topic.
I just want to showcase a few of my new moon fan art,
constructive criticism appreciated.

Gallery

only 3 pieces so far that I feel are any good.

also looking for HQ images of the "Twilight Cast"
in character costume of course.
i know you will heal, but i never wanna see you hurt.
~my fan art
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Well done Constantine!
I really like the Emmett!
It is truly a striking depiction.
The Jacob was also pretty good, accurately conveyed the tortured seclusion he is forced to endure, being hidden in the background and all.
Wasn't too keen on the other two, although they are infinitely better than I could have done, but absolute 100% kudos for the Emmett!
Seriously, bravo! :mrgreen:

*****EDIT*****
Jaime, hilarious story, as per usual, you certainly have a flair for portraying yourself as the clumsy, self-conscious type. It makes for a good giggly time :D :lol: