Twilight Mafia No. 4

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: Twilight Mafia No. 4

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Alrightie new vamp Chessoe you better head to bed. Don't worry Mercutio and Twinkle have begun a beautiful friendship.. :lol: :mrgreen:
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Wait... what part of Russia are we even in?

Bye Chessie!

Also, who all was just turned? I need to update the blog before I leave in a minute.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Yes, city sounds good. But we need Chezz, we'll have to wait.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Nicki, (mind if I call you that?) I know you can read thoughts, but I figured if I emphasized that I wanted you to catch one in particular, it would be like highlighting something--you know, stands out, and you notice it more easily?

Sorry for my disappearance, I was in dire need of a shower. Anyways, I'm back and on my way to Russia.

On a side note:
I've been wanting to see The Dark Knight again since this morning...but it's too late for me to go buy it tonight; I've got to buy it tomorrow, though. I want to watch it alone, so I catch everything I might have missed. Watching a movie with 4 other hyper teenage girls isn't always the best idea to catch everything, especially with one blonde who stays confused and keeps asking questions. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

*everyone watches Mercutio and Twinkle*

*Mercutio passes Twinkle a building block for the fort they are building*

*everyone oohs and ahhs at sight of fort, which is a building block-made, vampenguin-sized palace of extreme beauty*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

:lol: :lol: Chessie you seem to be enjoying the vampy life. And by the way we are in Moscow. By Monday we should move onto St.Petersburg. And guys..looks like I have to teach you Russian. :lol: That;ll be exciting..OMDE. TWINKLE!!Your stomach is...did you...OMDE! Guys I think Twinkle is pregnant with Mercutio's kid... :o :shock: :oops:
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

*Chessie's pen and paper float over to Nicolette*

"NOT POSSIBLE! THEY ARE VAMPENGUINS! LIKE VAMPIRES!"

*Mercutio and Twinkle nod in agreement*
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote::lol: :lol: Chessie you seem to be enjoying the vampy life. And by the way we are in Moscow. By Monday we should move onto St.Petersburg. And guys..looks like I have to teach you Russian. :lol: That;ll be exciting..OMDE. TWINKLE!!Your stomach is...did you...OMDE! Guys I think Twinkle is pregnant with Mercutio's kid... :o :shock: :oops:
Aren't they both vampires?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!

I know..but they're still animals...and the past 2 days they've been really close. :oops: Chessie...I think we may be in-laws. :shock:
copper curls

Post by copper curls »

copper curls wrote:*Chessie's pen and paper float over to Nicolette*

"NOT POSSIBLE! THEY ARE VAMPENGUINS! LIKE VAMPIRES!"

*Mercutio and Twinkle nod in agreement*
*a HUGE sign floats over to Nicolette*

"NOT POSSIBLE! LOVE YOU TO BITS, NIKKI, BUT YOU ARE MY MAFIA FAMILY, NOT A PET-RELATED-IN-LAW!"