congratulations, Kristin!

two hundred,
two hundred
two hundred posts.
You deserve a cheer
cause you post the most!
WOOOO!
*Flips and splits*

alrighty, just wanted to say good job, Crew ~ the new thread is looking good so far.

Anyways, please make sure you can take care of it while I’m gone. that’s right : gone.
I’ll be off the Lex for a while becasue of school and stuff, but I will try to check in occasionally.
Don’t wory, Elise, I’ll be practicing for the compeition!
And now worries, Cam, your TwiTwin will be back soon, I promise!

Please feel free keep going with the questions ~ I’ll catch up.

Bye for now,
~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

If Emmett had a choice, would he remain immortal or choose mortality?=
i think he would do what ever rose wanted becouse it said he would do anything for her and if that ment not being immortal he would somehow deal with it
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I missed so much since last nght!I guess getting a new thread really does get us excited :D

To all new members~ I know there's a lot of you and I can't remember everyones name, so sorry, but I still want to wish you all a warm welcome to EDC!I'm Mrst.TeddyBear but I go by Ted!Feel free to PM me if you're ever bored or anything, I love meeting new people!

Jenni~ We'll all miss ya!Good luck on the exams and don't get too stressed!

To all promotees~ CONGRATULATIONS!!!!Great posting and answers!

To all of you that posted your nth post~ Congrats to you too!Great posting!

I suppose i should start with the questions now....

What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't?
Like almost everyone already said, I think Emmett wouldn't really care unless it was something like the big fight in Breaking Dawn where their lives were in immediate danger. He lives in the moment and doesn't stress about the past/future.

If Emmett had a choice, would he remain immortal or choose mortality?
I really really want to say he'd choose immortality, but I have to agree with Kat. He would do whatever kept him with Rosalie and that would probably be mortality, because she wants it. If you ignore Rose though (not like Emmett ever would) than I think Emmett would choose immortality, he enjoys every second of it, it's hard to believe he'd give it up!Of course, Rose changes everything....

What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)?

Best moment as a vampire~ seeing Rose for the first time or breaking down all those houses with her :D
Best moment as a human~ Seeing Rose while he was being attacked by the bear and thinking she was an angel
Worst moments~ I don't want to think about Emmett being sad :( But maybe in Breaking Dawn during the big fight scene when he thought he'd lose Rose as his worst vampire moment and while he was being attacked by the bear before he saw Rose as a human.

Do you think Emmett would want kids if possible?
Definetly!Not only to make Rose happy but because (and I know I've said this before) he just seems like such a family guy!Emmett would love kids!Just look at him and Renesmee!Well, that doesn't help all that much but whatever...

Whew!*wipes sweat off forehead*
I hope i got all of the ones I missed :?
And do you guys have any more of those sparkles??
I wanna be tinkerbell again! (please don't tell me I'm the only one that remembers that from the old thread)

Hhhmmm, I guess that just about wraps up this post....I feel like I'm forgetting something though...
whatever.I'll remember later and do whatever it is then!

SAFETY FIRST!!!!! :ugeek:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Kat, you are now a Jackhammer Operator!! Congrats!! :D

I'm sorry, everyone! you all seemed to be involved in a bunch of school crap. I'm off for Monday and Tuesday, so I'll be on here a lot. Plus, had all my finals and stuff last week, so I know how you all feel.

Mrs.Edward_Cullen...make sure you watch the one liners. :) We don't want BHG to have to permanatly replace her her hard hat with a mod hat.

Uck. Guys, do any of you know where to get good Kellan/Emmett pictures?! I've been searching EVERYWHERE!!! I want a new banner. I want one really, REALLY badly. I don't know why, but I just do.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey since most of the questions have been answered and re-told/asked :lol: :mrgreen: I decided that I should bring more of a conversation to the thread. So here's a topic for you ladies:
Do you think Emmett has ever been attracted to a human? Not even in a romantic way but any way..?

Edit: oooh...Sorry about the one-liners Carrie. But my post now doesn't count right?RIGHT?!?
Last edited by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 on Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hope you dont mind if i answer this :?
Do you think Emmett has ever been attracted to a human? Not even in a romantic way but any way..
yes i think he was probably a big athlete in school becouse of his body build so i think the girls liked him and he probably liked some of them(when he was human but afterwards no becouse of rosalie)

do you think that emmett would want kides=
again i think he would do it for rose but i think he would make fun of them :lol: (in a good way) but at least he would have some new people to bet with :D
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Do you think Emmett has ever been attracted to a human? Not even in a romantic way but any way..
Yeah! I remember reading somewhere that he actually killed a human before. By accident. For their scent.
I'll think where I saw that.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

*cannon blasts through wall* EDC HO!!!! *the Jolly Roger blasts through wall making even bigger hole* *jumps out of ship* Ahoy Lassies!! Did you honestly think I would leave my dramatic entrances behind forever? One normal entrance was enough for me :mrgreen:. Take it away Peter *peter pan flies ships away using Tink's pixie dust* Wow a new member already! Welcome to the crew Allieb! Do you have a nickname that I can call you? I'm ilovetwilight or Sierra or ILT or ummm... yea thats about it! I'm also the Co-Captain for EDCCS (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad)!! Elise or eliselovesedwardx is the Captain! If you want to join our *contemplates doing long introduction* squad, just PM me or her!! And speaking of EDCCS, Cam are you interested in joining the squad? We'd love to have you be a part of it!! :mrgreen:

Carrie - Do you want the banner I have now? Because, don't get me wrong, I love this banner, but I think I'm going to go back to that shirtless Kellan/Emmett one. If you do want I can give you the link and then I'll go back to my old banner :mrgreen: .

Izzy, Kristen, Ayan, and Kat - CONGRATS ON ALL OF YOUR POSTS YOU GUYS!!! Good job ladies :mrgreen: .

I suppose I should answer all of the questions I missed now:
What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't?
I completely agree with Ted, I don't think Emmett cares about the future. He lives in the present as much as he can, and doesn't stress about what's happened or what will happen.

What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)?
Worst moment as a human was probably being attacked by the bear.
Best moment as human was probably being saved by Rosalie.
Worst moment as a vampire was, I want to say the transformation, but Emmett said that he thought it was Hell and that it wasn't so bad because he had an angel (Rosalie) with him.
Best moment as a vampire, I would say the first time he and Rose broke down there first house :lol: . Or maybe when he first got married to Rosalie.

If Emmett had a choice, would he remain immortal or choose mortality?
He would definitely choose to stay immortal with Rosalie. However if Rosalie had the choice to become mortal to, I'm sure he would go with her.

Well congrats on the promotions everyone! I'll be around the lex for a while if anyone needs me! Bon Voyage (I don't think I spelled that right)!
\/\/\/\/Sierra\/\/\/\/
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ya i remember that he said he accidently killed a human once i think it was in the book twilight though but i dont know i am not sure about that so dont think i know anything

and do we have anymore questions to answer i think i have answered most of them

welcome to the crew allieb you can just call me raven if you want

gotta go play my clarinet seeya
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Woah! I left for 5 hours to have some fun with my friend and came back to find FOUR new questions! You guys really are dedicated. I have something to live up to I guess!

If Emmett had a choice, would he remain immortal or choose mortality?He would definitely choose immortality. He loves the way his life is and doesn't want to mess it up.
However, if he had the choice of bringing Rose with him, he would do that so she could have her kids :).

What do you think are the best and worst things that have happened in Emmett's life (human and vampire)?Since we dont know much about his human life Im not sure.. Maybe he shot a big deer or something lol.
As for vampire.. Definitely meeting Rose and being able to live with Cullen's and still have a family and a life.
Worsts? Probably being attacked by a bear and changing into a vampire!

Do you think Emmett would want kids if possible?
I can just picture Emmett messing around with his kids. He would be the funniest dad... his kids would be athletic, spoiled, and beautiful because of Rosalie.

Do you think Emmett has ever been attracted to a human? Not even in a romantic way but any way..?Edward says that Emmett has killed a human before so yes it that way.. As a human he probably had an eye for girls.. so yeah! But as a vampire, you can't really compare a human to Rose!

Sorry for you having to be a big boss BHG! I think I like the look of that sledgehammer better than a sharp, pointy sword.

P.S. Can anyone make me a banner and avatar?? I really dont care what it says.. Im guessing you know what I like :)
Last edited by Sydflower on Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.