EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

topazeyes2
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by topazeyes2 »

No way a promotion! And I hope Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 is right or we're going to kill AnnaLynne...
What makes Emmett unique? His sense of humor his muscle and his like of sports...
What if Emmett had fallen in love with Alice when she came to the Cullens?
I think he would keep it a secret as long as he could, but Edward would know but wouldn't tell and then if he couldn't keep it in tell Alice and Alice would tell him she loved Japser then he would go back to Rose. But that didn't happen....
Image[/img]
Bulldozer Trainee at E.D.C. Go Emmett!!!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Jenni~ It's not good.At all. In her like, one and only scene she'll be wearing almost nothing cuz Heidi was the fisher/bait... :cry: Kellan...BUT CONGRATS ON YOU RPROMO!!!W00T!!!

& Topazeyes and oh rose~ You too!CONGRATS ON YOU RPROMOTIONS!!!!& topaz, we're killing annalynne no matter what. Its too close to risk it!

Bri #2~ 'course i remembered you found the kellan/annalynne rumor! So I knew you knew about this, at least! I just hadn't heard that it was THIS official. you havent kept me updated, missy!*stern look* I fall behind in my gossip when no one tells me about it! I've convinced myself 100% they aren't dating anymore, but she still needs to die :twisted: totally time to put our plan back into action!& in my defense, Jenni didnt know either!So Im not the only one!

Carrie~ Sorry about the snow :( It'll be gone eventually though! & Kellan may come snowboarding in at any given moment since there's basically nowhere else with snow anymore...sorry, that lats part wasn't exactly helping, i guess. Just try and live through it! I feel your pain, not in the intensity that you do, but ohio's pretty far up north so we get our fair share of snow after there should be snow no more...

Ugh, AnnaLynne :cry: & Kellan... :cry: :cry: NOO!!She.will.die! :evil:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
topazeyes2

Post by topazeyes2 »

O.K. everybody here can call me Maddie just for an update since I know my username is kin of a mouthful so my new name is Maddie. :ugeek:
Image[/img]
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

*comes in and smells the EDC scent* I MISSED THIS PLACE SO MUCH!!!!! AND OF COURSE THE CREW!!! *waves at everyone* ELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

sorry for being gone for so long. I don't know how I survived without my daily dose of the EDC!! wow....I'm surpised of myself!

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?
I think emmett and Rose would have been great parents. emmet woulf be the cool playful dad but also protective. rose would be the loveable mom. I think they would raise the kids as they were raised themselves....or maybe combine both ways and develop a process so that the kids know how to differ right from wrong. :D

I am definately coming back soon!!
sorry again for being gone for so long and making you guys miss me!..Just kidding haha! :D
LoVe YoU aLL!!!!!!!!
~MiMi! :D
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

*Comes bursting into the EDC office*
Guys, I’m back!
*catches breath*
I swear I wasn’t deliberately staying away. My internet provider screwed up my account so it hasn’t let me on for like five days!

So to the new members **Theres quite a few so I’m going to address them as a group**
Welcome to the EDC!
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC.
Glad to see you’ve made it to our little Emmett haven!

Elsie and Carrie---I’m so proud of you guys!! I wasn’t able to attend and you ladies held your own beautifully! **C.C.R were totally victorious btw**
Oh and Elsie, I love that you’ve found a use for our ninja outfits! I say we make them the official C.C.R uniform. What do you and Carrie think??

So I’ve just read a whole interview that basically consists of Kristen Stewart complaining about Twi-Fans and saying that the movie was awful.
**pm me if you want the link**
It kind of irritated me…but I won’t get into my K.S rant lol

I’ve got so much to do…so I will be back directly to do my EDC duties.

Until then I will jut repost the most current topic questions.

If Emmett and Rose were to have kids, as humans and (if it were possible) as vampires, how do you think they would have raised the McCarty kids?

What makes Emmett unique?

If after being turned, Emmett had gotten wind of one of his family members dieing (mother, father, sibling) how do you think he would have reacted?

It is said that most of the Cullen’s had trouble with losing there humanity. What do you think Emmett misses the most about his humanity?

Do you think Emmett looked up to any of his brothers and sister or did they look up to him? Why?

If Kellan wasn't Emmett, who would he play?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted-I'm pretty sure you didn't say anyting about my beautiful baner. Or answer my question about torturing tyler maybe? Annalynne should leave now. And what do you know about my personality???Do I know you from somewhere not onlne? *looks at you suspiciously...*
Jenni-thanks for the banner compliment, it was made for my by jrsygurl (i found her on the "check out my fanfic/art thread) I think she did a brilliant job understand what I was asking for.

To both Ted and Jenni-yes, trampolines ae brilliant! I love laying on mine, it gets warm, but not super hot and its comfier than my bed ... I slept there for like a whole day one time...

it's late I gotta go so

emmett emmett emmett
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

*waves back at mimi* Hey!!Welcome back!You too Heather!It wasn't the same without ya!!!

& RJR totally kicked CCR's butts, we are VICTORIUS!!!!*does the "i am the champion" dance* :mrgreen:

Liz~Sorry! I totally didn't mean to leave all that out in my last post!Though I feel like I really DID mention something about the party....eh, anyway, YES!Your banner is absolutely amazing! jrsygurl did a terrific job! It fits ya well :D & I couldn't carry out all of our plan for tyler since carrie and i were the only ones that had read deep winter, then she left & i couldnt double post! So we just left him laying on top of the grill :twisted: & got the rock back!!!!w00t! & what i meant by your personality is your online personality, silly!It cant be TOO much different from your real personality, right? Once again, you're so lucky you have a trampoline!Guess who's jealous?

& thanks for reminding us of your nickname, maddie!I knew you'd told me before but i couldnt remember no matter ho whard i tried!

Still no new Q's? Kay then, I'll just hang out in my office :mrgreen: Or go take a shower with the giant Emmett mural!!!Or watch some movies...hhhhmm, tough decisions!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Ted- it's okay, and I'm pretty sure you did not mention the party in the last message... *grouchiness(:not really:)* but whatever.
I am glad you like my personality. :D I make some people quite angry ~lol~ (can't imagne THAT can ya?)
Someone needs to invent a new question... I haven't seen on in like 4 pages...
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

^^Well good luck with that, cuz I'm sure not gona be the "someone" that makes it up! Question making is my worst field...I just want this post to push us over to pg.100! So we can get a shiny new thread :mrgreen: Dont get me wrong, I looove this thread & will miss it terribly :cry: *strokes beautiful thread* but the thrill of getting a new thread is irresistable! Kinda like our Emmett ;) But goodbye thread 4, welcome #5!!*blows kisses to thread 4* :cry: :cry: :cry: So bittersweet... :cry: & I coulda sworn that I really did mention the torturing tyler in my one post before...weird...Lol, i cant imagine any reason at all why you'd make people angry :lol: *imagines Liz torturing a poor little fellow because he's trying to convinve her the death penalty is wrong* Yep, no reason at all :? ...On the subject of capital punsihment, I got my paper back!!100% baby!! My teach said my paper was one of the best she'd read, she wrote "Bravo!" (lol, that cracked me up!idk if you'll findit funny) in my comments section! She must be an easy grader though, cuz i found like 20 mistakes going back through it & i put so little effort into that thing...whatever, the grade is what counts! I can't believe there was only one post since this morning...we really do need a new question, & I haven't talked about anything on topic in this post so far! I guess I should stop slacking & do my duty...*sigh* Here's my question. Its very weird and random, but kinda better than nothing. Barley, though.

If Emmett & Rose did have kids, what would Emmett want to name them? (Considering his personality, what Rose would want, time period etc. & explain yourself)

Page 100 yet??Please!?!?!

P.S.
Sorry about the randomness of the Q. i don't know if it's one of those that only I'll get or if any of you ladies/guy have wondered before and have an answer ready. But there's a look into my twisted mind, that's what I wonder, lol :lol:
topazeyes2

Post by topazeyes2 »

O.K. so this is really weird... and also off topic... So in Music we're studying "Billy the Kid" and I was thinking about Emmett it turns out his real last name is not "Kid" It's McCarty and he grew up in a huge Irish American family isn't that weird and random and kind of stupid... sorry if I bore you but I just had to get that out of my system. :geek:
Image[/img]