EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Hey, so far I'm actually keeping up with this thread! WooHoo!

Carrie (and everyone else), the glitter is fine, but don't make too much of a mess. The clean up crew is needed out at demolitions too.

Question time! It's been way too long since I've actually answered one of these. But I love this question - great job Jenni!
What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't?
I agree with Carrie and the others that said he lives in the moment and doesn't think about the future. This is true, you can see it in the fact that he reacts to situations rather than thinking through what his actions might cause. But, there is indication that maybe he thinks about the immediate future - as in what will happen in the next hour. In the "battle" scene in BD, when everyone thought a huge fight was about to happen, he and Rose had that quick tense kiss. I'm sure Rose was the one worried about the outcome, but I think her actions may have caused him to think about it too. Of course, he was prepared to do whatever he needed to do in order to protect his family, but I think there may have been a brief moment of thought that some of them were going to die. I mean, the others had already brought up this point. And they didn't have Alice there to tell them what would happen. It was probably the most uncertain any of them have been.
But in general, I don't think he gives any thought to how long he'll live. Whatever is happening right now is all that matters.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Ok well I was pondering among the question where it says if Emmett's jealous of his family's powers. I decided to make another question among that because of my ponderings(is that a word? :lol: )

What kind of power do you think Emmett wishes he had? Or does he not wish for one?
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hi again,

A new question;
What kind of power do you think Emmett wishes he had? Or does he not wish for one?
I think he is fine without a significant power, but sometimes he would wish that he could be more independent, not having rely on Alice to see any danger, or Edward to know what everyone is thinking. He probably considers his strength as enough, and with his family, it's sort of like they use all of their powers together, so he effectively has their powers, or the advantages of them, if that makes sense.

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 - I'm not sure if ponderings is a word ... :lol:

BHG - Thanks, we won't make too much mess :D I agree with your answer, that Rose worrying would cause him to think about it more.

Jenni
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Sorry for the mess of glitter! I guess we got a little out of hand BHG ;)!

Emmett doesn't wish for a power. He just loves that he is the strongest vampire ever! And he doesn't really dwell on things like that.
However, if he did wish for a power, he would want a block on his mind like Bella. It really gets on his nerves that he can't ever beat Edward in a fight because he can read his mind and his moves!

Mrs.EdwardCullen<3 I know that pondering is a word but... with an s at the end.. I guess its okay! I make up my own words all the time lol.
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

YAY NEW THREAD mmmm smells niiiccceeeee!

hey girlies *waves madly* nice office here. *sits down in cubicle with Cam on it* I like :twisted:

OHH Carrie i am stealing some of your glitter!..... OH i sarkle now :twisted: like a vampire.

What does Emmett think of his family's powers?Is he jealous?
meh. once again emmett isnt the jelous type. Yeah, he probably thinks its cool to see the future but then again i dont think he would have the responsibility that come with protectin the family.

What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't? i Realy love these questions! emmett most likely wouldnt think about that, he would most probably think he will last forever. but the events in breaking dawn he must have thought about it , being so optimistic i dont think he would have worried about it, if her died rose was most likey coming with him.
BHG! nice to see you hun and you reminded me of my demo! http://www.janesoceania.com/guam_histor ... yphoon.jpg
well LOVE YA GUYS CAM<3
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Well I'm sueing Websters Dictionary because for wrongful word usage. Because if they added ponderings to the dictionary, I wouldn't sound like a moron right now. :lol: I searched if it's a word...it's not. :cry: Oh well now it is. :lol:
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

aw, Cam! what a mess. Clean Up Crew...! (nice job, hun! keep up the good work. *wink wink*)

I see we have some questions... good thing, too. it was getting very PM-y in here.
*looks around suspiciously at crew members*

What does Emmett think of his family's powers?Is he jealous?

I think that Emmett, despite seeming to treat everything lightly, is fully aware of the enormity of the gift he already has. Immortality, even without an extra power or ability, is already a gift in of itself. The fact that he gets to spend eternity with his soulmate must have only increased the feeling of being truly blessed ~ why should he ask for anything more?
He already has everything he could ask for, if he felt the need to ask for anything.
I don't see him as the jealous type in the first place, especially not when it comes to his family, so no, I don't think he would be at all jealous of something he doesn't need.

What do you think Emmett thinks of the future? Does he think he will live forever, or is there a possiblilty that he won't?

I like the way Cam put this one... :
cullensallovamybinda wrote:emmett most likely wouldnt think about that, he would most probably think he will last forever. but the events in breaking dawn he must have thought about it , being so optimistic i dont think he would have worried about it, if her died rose was most likey coming with him.
He would certainly have considered the idea of a final death. For example, in Twilight, "I'm not going down without a fight" and in BD, when everyone is in the clearing, saying their goodbyes, it mentions Emmett and Rosalie... but it would have been clear to the both of them that they would die together. If not, I think that, like Edward, neither one could live very long without the other. After all, Emmett would never have known vampire life without Rosalie: she is the cause of and the reason for his existence.
So, I'd say that he would live in the moment, happy with Rosalie, but when the possibility of losing her arose, he would have considered his alternatives, and would have already made his decision.

~ Kat
xoxo
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
allieb
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by allieb »

-What inspired you to join the EDC. Inc?
I wanted to join this thread because i think Emmett is hilarious and I love how easy going he is! =]
- What was your first impression of Emmett?
I thought he was funny, and exactly what i would want for a big brother.
- What is your favorite Emmett quality?
His easy-going-ness
- What is your favorite Emmett moment and/or quote?
The arm wrestling part... i love how mad he gets.
- What do you think about the casting of Kellan Lutz as Emmett in the Twilight movie?
PERFECT.... that's exactly how i imagined it.
- Is there anything you would like to submit for potential topics of discussion?
uhh..... not now... i wanna see how this thread works a bit first.
-Any last confessions concerning your love for Emmett?
hes simply ahmazingg!
E<3B .::. APPC-Team Alice .::. Sheila Delucci- Mafia .::. RANDIE REGULAR SINCE #11
He's just going to get ruined by women. .::. Where's Efron?.::. QUADRUPLETS: Syd Nar & Cocoa
copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Post by copper curls »

I spy, with my little eye… A New Member!
Hello to Allieb! I’m Kat, Jackhammer Trainee here. I’m also an EDCCS Cheerleader, and I’ll be doing your Welcome Cheer for today:

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elise and Sierra are the squad Co-Captains. if you would like to join our team, just send them a PM. :D

you will have to wait for the arrival of the Management. Carrie will instate you as a Trainee, but in the meantime, feel free to answer the current questions. we try to stay on-topic as much as possible, and keep the discussion going.

hope you enjoy your time with the EDC!
~ Kat
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Oh, jeez, guys. I missed a lot. Apparently I'm a Hand Laborer now? Cool!
Oh! Allie and Ayan decided to join? Awesome! I know like everybody on here or at least talked to them once.

I need to answer questions. . . .hang on.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage