EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by ilovetwilight »

*comes crashing through window on hanglider* WOOHOO!! That was awesome! *looks at shattered window* Clean up crew! :D woopsie daisy. Ugh, all of you guys are SOO lucky that it's like snowing where you live!! I'm sick of this stupid California weather! It's the middle of winter and guess what the tempature is? It's 75 stinking degrees!! With a cloudless blue sky!! WHAT THE HECK!? I hate warm weather! I wish it was snowing here, or at least somewhat cold. Boo. Wow I missed so many questions! Better answer 'em:

Why do you think Charlie hated on Emmett in the 1st book besides the obvious reason that he's huge?
Well I don't think Charlie really new Emmett. He only new that he was big and scary looking, so he probably didn't think much about his personality. He didn't know that Emmett, is sweet and funny :mrgreen: . He probably thought that he had some secret, like he was a drug dealer or something :lol: .

Knowing we all have our amazingly fun and horrifically (is this a word) bad days, how would these days be for Emmett? Either for his vampire life or human life?
Well as a human, you know how we have those days where everything just goes wrong? You spill stuff one you, you trip and fall, you get embarassed really badly, and bad things just happen one after the other. I'm sure Emmett had those kinds of bad days when he was human, but as a vampire, I can't really see him having a bad day. Maybe if Rosalie was moody and got mad at him or something, but other than that, not a whole lot can go wrong when you have "super powers" :mrgreen: .

We all have our one wishes- what do you think Emmett would chose to be his? Why? And no, he cant wish for more wishes.
It would probably be, either: He could have kids with Rosalie while being a vampire, and the kid would be like Renesmee basically. OR, he would wish that he and Rosalie could be human together. He might wish for his whole family to be human to...

Given Rose's background with the rape by someone she thought she loved and trusted, how long do you think it took Emmett to gain her trust and for them to become romantically involved? How did he gain her trust? What's the sequence of events you think happened to span that gap between the trauma of rape and falling in love with her soul mate?
Well I'm sure it took some time for them to be romantically involved, not just because of Rose's background, but also because Emmett was still a wild blood-crazed new born. But I think after those first new born years, after all of Rosalie's teachings to Emmett to be a good vampire, and to not be out of control, when he listened to her and stuff he probably gained her trust. And I'm sure through that time she gained his trust to. And I think the more he trusted her the more she trusted him. Does that make any sense?

I'm pretty sure that's all of the questions I missed.... And now I have to ask your guys' opions:
Should I keep this banner, or go back to my old one? And if I should go back to my old one, does somebody want this one? Oh so THATS what Bon Voyage means... hehe woops, thanks Cam :lol: . Well, I'll be around the lex for a bit. Aloha! I know for sure what that one means :mrgreen: .
$!3rr@
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

ilt i would so keep that banner it is so awesome i mean i dont even have one and if you realy do get red of it anyways i will take it

do we have anymore quastions i am getting bored and that means i will talk about anything and i dont want to get to pmish
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
twilighter_alice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter_alice »

Hmm...
I think it's time to do this.
All right I'd like to join EDC. inc because.....

1. I absolutely love Emmett. His personality, his attitude, his jokes.... in some ways I act like him.

2. My first impression of Emmett... hmm. I loved him. Did I mention that already? ;D
No, really, I immidiatly thought "He's totally awesome!"

3. I love Emmett's unstoppable feircness. It's like a 18-wheeler going down a hill at 95mph, you can't stop it.

4. " 'Bout time someone scored in here." That one made me laugh hysterically. No, literaly.

5. I think Kellan Lutz portrayed Emmett very well. He has the looks, the personality... yeah, he's pretty good.

6. I don't think I have anything for upcoming discutions or topics.

7. Emmett's like a huge teddy-bear. I wanna hug him. Ahem, *scratches neck*, umm.. just forget that.

~ Emaline, always ready for a fight.
Haha. Couldn't resist. ;D
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Welcome twilighter_alice
I’m Heather, Field Supervisor of EDC.
Do you have a nickname or another name you would like to go by?

So, mostly everyone seems to have caught question wise so far, I haven’t been able to do this in awhile *wipes dust of question folder*

Ok so this questions is a bit more Rose-ish then I would like but I have been wondering this since I read New Moon and I really enjoy the people on this thread’s insight.

When voting on Bella’s mortality, Rosalie says that she wishes someone had been there to vote no for her yet she is the reason that Emmett was transformed. Do you think she regrets that decision; not that she saved Emmett but that she brought him to her world, the world she hates.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hello Emaline!!!! SOmeone will probably beat me in welcoming you but still! I'm Meztli, or Mez as it's so much easier to type and remember. I happen to be the residental nutcase, but Elise and Sierra are right on my tail. You'll have fun here. Now I must go a clean to kitchen for my mom. She is to make taquitos tonight :D Taquitos are awesome!!!! XD I'll be back to answer the questions later.
Edit: Gah I knew it. You beat me Heather!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

Welcome twilighter_alice i am ravenGirl but you can just call me raven

When voting on Bella’s mortality, Rosalie says that she wishes someone had been there to vote no for her yet she is the reason that Emmett was transformed. Do you think she regrets that decision; not that she saved Emmett but that she brought him to her world, the world she hates.oh good question i think rose hates the decision but she is so selfish that she doesnt dwell on it too much but she doesnt like it she brought him in that world but she sees how happy he is that she dousnet feel to bad

hey sorry guys i got to go :cry: see you later
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Sierra~ I love both of your banners but maybe, just maybe, I like the new one a little bit better. They're both great but the new one just has something the old one didn't, though the old one wasn't missing much!!And by the way, nice entrance. I'm really glad I'm not on clean up crew anymore!

Carrie~ Yeah, you already told me I was a wrecking ball trainee, but you brought all the joy and excitement that I felt the first time you told me back when you told me again!

twilighter_alice~ welcome to the crew!Carrie should be around soon to give you your official rank as trainee but in the meantime I'll give you your welcome cheer!

WELCOME TO E-D-C!
WHERE WE TALK ALL THINGS EMMETT-Y
YAY!! WOOOO!!!! *does flips*
WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME! FROM ALL OF US TO YOU!
WE HOPE YOU HAVE FUN, WORKING ON OUR CREW!!! *jumps and claps*
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*pleased smile* I think I did pretty good for my first time :D
By the way, I'm Mrs.TeddyBear but I go by Ted! Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk, I'll see you around!

*sigh* I guess it's time to work now...just kidding I love the questions!You guys thought up some really good ones today!

Why do you think Charlie hated on Emmett in the 1st book besides the obvious reason that he's huge?
I agree with what most of you guys said, he's just a father concerned for his daughters well-being and if she's hanging around a guy like Emmett...well, it doesn't look that good.But as we've learned looks are very decieving!

Knowing we all have our amazingly fun and horrifically (is this a word) bad days, how would these days be for Emmett? Either for his vampire life or human life?
In Emmett's human life I think if he got grounded that would be a pretty bad day for him because it would mean no friends (or girls) and those are two things he loves!And if he's not around people he can't make jokes or show off his strength :( He would make the best of it though and enjoy the time with his folks and if he didn't want to do that then he could probably charm his way out of it! A good day as a human would be lots of competitions that he won, lots of jokes/pranks, and maybe even girls. As a vampire anyday he demolishes some houses with Rose is a good day! And a bad day as a vamp would be anyday he loses a fight or gets into a disagreement with Rose, but that can be easily fixed!

I know there's lots and lots of questions that I missed but I need to come back to them later, I'm being pulled off the computer!

EDIT: Carrie, did you say wrecking ball OPERATOR?!?WOOHOO!!!!Thank you so much!And no you didn't tell me!*happy dances* I gotsa go change my siggy!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

*runs straight through door* I SMELL A NEW MEMBER! Welcome to the crew twilighter_alice! Your nickname/name is Emaline right? I'm Sierra or ilovetwilight or ILT or... yea thats about it! I'm also one of the crazies as Mez so kindly mentioned :mrgreen: . AND I'm the Co-Captain for EDCCS! (Emmett's Demolition Crew Cheerleading Squad!). Elise or eliselovesedwardx is the Captain! If you want to join our, super-fabulously-awesome-amazing-totally-cool-wonderful squad *takes deep breath* just PM me or her!! And thank you Ted for performing the welcome cheer :mrgreen: . Well I gotta run! Adios Amiga's!

^-^-^-Sierra-^-^-^

EDIT: I went back to the old banner, I just love how Kellan/Emmett looks in this one *swoon* irresistable. :mrgreen:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

In his human life, a bad day would probably mean not being able to go out with his friends and girls ;) :lol: . And not seeing his family. A good day in human life would be like a new addition to the family or really anything. It's always a good day for Emmett. A bad vampire day would be if Edward hunted more than him or hunted without him, or he lost a arm wrestling match. :lol: Everyday's a good day for him mostly.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

*daydreamy sigh* Sierra went back to her wonderful banner. I love it hon. I love it too much. Everytime I come across it I loose track of time. Many minutes later I realize I'm staring, daydreaming and drooling all over the place. I would so love a life size cutout of that picture. Of course, I would never get anything done!

Welcome to the crew twilighter_alice! I'm BHG, the head contractor - a.k.a. the boss. We have a great crew here and glad to have you as a new member.

I don't think he was hating on Emmett. Charlie was freaking out because Bella was going on her first date since moving there. He would have objected no matter who it was. When he thought it was Emmett he was objecting because he looked so much older than her. He is 20 yrs old afterall and Bella described him and Jasper as looking like they should be college professors rather than high school students, refering to how old they looked. He's the biggest and most intimidating looking of all of them. Even though Charlie knew they were all "good kids" he was still freaking over someone that looked much older and maybe even a little scary to him. But the biggest part of the objection was just a dad freaking out over his daughter's first date (or first one he had to deal with).

Oops, I need to answer my own question.
Given Rose's background with the rape by someone she thought she loved and trusted, how long do you think it took Emmett to gain her trust and for them to become romantically involved? How did he gain her trust? What's the sequence of events you think happened to span that gap between the trauma of rape and falling in love with her soul mate?
Someone else brought this up and I thought it was a good point. Rose saved Emmett because he reminded her of little Henry and he had an innocence about him. I think that let her trust him. From there I still think Emmett had to work a little before she really fell in love with him. But I think it was something along the lines of the werewolves imprinting. The imprinting was described as being "hard to resist that level of devotion and attention". I think Emmett lavished Rose with so much attention, devotion and adoration that eventually she just couldn't resist. He loved her right from the start, but I think it took a little time for Rose. Not real long, but not instant like Emmett's love for her.
Banner by urcoolcarrie