Just Vent

urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Just Vent

Post by urcoolcarrie »

major vent time.

ok, so at the beginning of the year, my "friend" decided that along with a whole bunch of other people, they were going to get me to read twilight. long story short, it worked, and i am now more obsessed than all of them put together. well, just recently my "friend" decided that she was going to hate twilight and everything that has to do with it. it was all just out of the blue. well, being me, i relate EVERYTHING to twilight, and i can't seem to ever get it off my mind. 3/4 of my brain is always thinking about it. well, now my "friend" has decided that she is going to hate me. since i talk about twilight 24/7, and she has decided to hate twilight, she now hates me. if i so much as say the word "bell," she flips out and yells at me. then, once she's done with that, she gives me the silent treatment. i hate being ignored, and she does this like nobody i have ever known in my entire life. she will talk to everyone around me, just NOT ME. its so annoying to not be able to talk about the one thing that makes you happy, the one thing that you are good at, the one thing that makes you feel truly whole (and trust me, it does) to your friend. now whenever i start talking about it within a 10 mile radius-even if i'm not talking to her-she has to leave and find a spot where there is nobody who even knows what twilight is. i don't know what her problem is. i just really want my best friend back. we used to be inseparable, and now she can't stand to be around me. the thing that kills me, is that she was the original one who wanted me to read the dang book! shes the one who said it would totally change my life, and that i absolutely had to read it!

whatever. i guess i will just have to stay away from her and go to my one other friend who i can talk about twilight as much as i want to, because she is about as obsessed as i am. its just annoying. ugh.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

worst gym class ever...okay, so we were doing warm ups and this 11th grade girl passes by me with her friend, GLARING at me. i am just like 'wtf, do i know you?", so i ask this nice girl i was talking to about her and she told me, that's just how she is. well, yeah...MAYBE if i did something to her. why gotta be so rude? and her friend *facepalm* they are both such arses. So while i was doing the warm up (we were running) and i was running back to the end of the gym and she's running towards the OTHER end of the gym and she's in my way, right? so i stop like 2 feet away from her, and mumble "sorry" WHEN it's HER FAULT, and she just screams at me "WHAT THE F*** and starts giggling with her friend"
geeez, someone rude today? actaully no, it's EVERYDAY. i've seen them rude to other people.

and THEN...not to mention that i was self-consious throughout the whole class because i my CRUSH is in that class as well *shoots self*

and also, i want my damn ipod back. :evil: :evil:

and also, i am so so so scared and feel like crab. i got a really bad mark on my math test. i HAVE a really bad mark on that class as a whole. gahh....i mean, it's pre-calculas and it's tough. like trigonometry, sine and cosine laws and radicals and rational exponents and other stuff...ugh. i do my homework, all the time. it's like, i DO great in class and assignments but then i flop on tests. what's wrong with me? i feel like screaming.

i think i'll hide my computer away for a week. so if no one sees me in the next few days. YEAH...i will be studying my butt of.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I'm getting a little upset at my one friend now. I've spent such a long time being alone in my circle of friends (close friends, not the broad friends) and finally one of them has read Twilight. So of course we've been freaking out with "did you see the new trailer?" or "did you see the cafeteria scene?" and she looks at me like I'm a freak, rolls her eyes, and pretty much does think I've lost my mind. But whenever the Jonas Brothers or One Tree Hill shows up she can have her freak time. So because my obsession is with a book instead of a band or a tv show I can't be excited???
Ugh. I'm mad at her right now.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

malaz wrote: and also, i am so so so scared and feel like crab. i got a really bad mark on my math test. i HAVE a really bad mark on that class as a whole. gahh....i mean, it's pre-calculas and it's tough. like trigonometry, sine and cosine laws and radicals and rational exponents and other stuff...ugh. i do my homework, all the time. it's like, i DO great in class and assignments but then i flop on tests. what's wrong with me? i feel like screaming.

i think i'll hide my computer away for a week. so if no one sees me in the next few days. YEAH...i will be studying my butt of.
i am in pre-calc too, and it IS hard. and i have the same problem. i can get 100% on every single assignment, but then i fail my tests. i don't know what the crap is wrong with me. if i could just get a dang A in math, i'd be the happiest person on planet earth.

the thing for me, is that i can't really study math. like, i can review it, but not really just sit and study. i don't really know why. if i could have, like, sample problems, then i guess i could. its not the same as, like, english and stuff, though, where i can just memorize something and be done.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
malaz wrote: and also, i am so so so scared and feel like crab. i got a really bad mark on my math test. i HAVE a really bad mark on that class as a whole. gahh....i mean, it's pre-calculas and it's tough. like trigonometry, sine and cosine laws and radicals and rational exponents and other stuff...ugh. i do my homework, all the time. it's like, i DO great in class and assignments but then i flop on tests. what's wrong with me? i feel like screaming.

i am in pre-calc too, and it IS hard. and i have the same problem. i can get 100% on every single assignment, but then i fail my tests. i don't know what the crap is wrong with me. if i could just get a dang A in math, i'd be the happiest person on planet earth.

the thing for me, is that i can't really study math. like, i can review it, but not really just sit and study. i don't really know why. if i could have, like, sample problems, then i guess i could. its not the same as, like, english and stuff, though, where i can just memorize something and be done.
it's so NOT a great feeling. i am the same as you. i get a %100 on assignments or get one wrong by some stupid chance. and then the test comes...and i THINK i did an awesome job on it, everything seems easy, but then i get my test back and i get a horrible mark.

oh man, if i can get 90+ on my report card. i would jump 20 feet in the air. i USED to be good in math. like in 8th grade and 7th grade and below. my marks were good (90%+). and I NEED a good mark, at least like 10%+ plus average this year.
i am scared for the exam....ahhhh
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^I know. Same here. math used to be really easy. I'm in an advanced math class because of it. why? WHY did i have to be good at math way back when?! now they are sticking me in classes that are waaaaaaay too hard.

plus, my math teacher gave us homework over halloween weekend. :evil: urg.

it would be really cool to get a 4.0 gpa in high school. that will always be prevented due to the stupid, idiotic, dumb math!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! i swear, why do we even need to know this stuff?!?! like, seriously, i'm not ever going to look at something and say "that is a paraballa that has a vertical stretch of 2 and a horizontal shift of 6. then, if you use the quadratic equation, you could figure out how far the kid is throwing the ball." i am never going to think about that. the kid is throwing the ball across the yard. thats about as far as my mind will ever go.
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

It's minus 2 outside and my cat has just bouht a mouse in.
And my ex won't stay na ex

Wrose things happen at sea though as my grandma says!
xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Stupid daylight savings time! Now my body's going to be out of wack for about a week... at least! I have a hard time adjusting to time changes, especially when I travel. I'm just going to start going on tummy time, when my stomach tells me to eat, I'll do it.
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:^I know. Same here. math used to be really easy. I'm in an advanced math class because of it. why? WHY did i have to be good at math way back when?! now they are sticking me in classes that are waaaaaaay too hard.

plus, my math teacher gave us homework over halloween weekend. :evil: urg.

it would be really cool to get a 4.0 gpa in high school. that will always be prevented due to the stupid, idiotic, dumb math!!! UGH!!!!!!!!! i swear, why do we even need to know this stuff?!?! like, seriously, i'm not ever going to look at something and say "that is a paraballa that has a vertical stretch of 2 and a horizontal shift of 6. then, if you use the quadratic equation, you could figure out how far the kid is throwing the ball." i am never going to think about that. the kid is throwing the ball across the yard. thats about as far as my mind will ever go.
i have no choice actaully. i NEED to take pre-cal to become a doctor. applied math would have done it. but i am not sure what type of doctor i want to be so i need to keep all the doors open. screw math.

i have math homework every stinkin day. how fun? you're so lucky you only get it often but not too often like me.

that's what i say too. when will i ever use slope point and trigonometry and sine and cosine applications in my life. honestly.
i absolutly agree.
it's not like i am becoming a mathmatiction or something and it's not like i will one day wake up to the sun and decide to measure the angle the tree outside my window stands on.

i asked my math teacher this question in 8th grade and his answer was like "what if you wanted to buy a house, then you would need to do math work" and i was like "um...sure..then what do real estate agents do?"
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^ha. ya, now see, i want to be a 2nd grade teacher. i don't know how high i need to go in math to accomplish that, but i don't think it could be too much harder. i mean, i'm going to be teaching kids what 5-3=. its not taht hard.

oh no. i have math homework every day. i'm just saying its stupid that it also happens on halloween. it should be illegal. it ruins the fun.

no kidding. people have jobs that require them to do certain things. they should be the only ones that have to take classes like this.