Just Vent

dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Just Vent

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

LadyViolet wrote:Right now im ticked off! i just read the MTV blog about the movie people wanting to re-cast characters. That Michael guy looks like someone i would want to spit on every time i saw him , somebody on the blog was saying they should have *shudder* vanessa *hack-spit* hudgens *shudder* as Leah IF THEY PUT HER ANYWHERE NEAR A TWILIGHT FILM I WILL HUNT DOWN THE DIRECTOR AND RIP OUT VARIOUS IMPORTANT ORGANS!!!!
right rant over :D
No.Just no.
Vanessa Hudgens?
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?
Twilight is not some stupid Disney movie. Leah's character carries a lot of pain and has a story behind it.
I really don't think Vanessa could just sing some song about Sam.
Aaagh. What is wrong with Summit? First Taylor, now this?
If they don't do a good job in New Moon, I'm gonna be very pissed.

Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Bella_Cullen_13 »

December & January especially, is a hard time for me. I try to distract myself & stay busy, but Im not sure if it hurts more to remember, or to distract myself & try to forget. Stupid Vulgar Language is Ugly gets in my way & makes it harder. It all sounds so dumb & so corny when I hear it told to me, but its something that bugs me & when you have no one to talk to, talking to yourself outloud (despite being a crazy & potentially harmful way of dealing) is helpful, it makes me re-evaluate my situation & what I would change if I could change or what would happen if I changed. Sometimes, I wish I didnt need anyone, I could figure everything out on my own, but thats not right. Its times like these that your real friends can & will deal with. Times like these where no matter how stupid & pig headed you're being, that friend is going to be the one to deal with it, to understand & gently persuade you to do the right thing - not for everyone else, but for you. Times like these that you just need to cry & let loose. Times like these that the little things count. Times like these you wish for the worst & hope for the best. Times like these when you hope wounds will heal, scars will fade & time will tell.
sarah-belle
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by sarah-belle »

Bella_Cullen_13 wrote: Its times like these that your real friends can & will deal with. Times like these where no matter how stupid & pig headed you're being, that friend is going to be the one to deal with it, to understand & gently persuade you to do the right thing - not for everyone else, but for you.
Who are you talking about?

I have to go to some family thing with my dad tomorrow. I'm supposed to be on winter break with my mom, not my dad. And also, his side of the family is completely dysfunctional, so a fight is sure to break out. Also, I would rather spend the day on the computer/sleeping/watching TV/being generally lazy.
Image Image
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

sarah-belle wrote:Who are you talking about?
The 'you' is referring to me & everything else kinda goes with the theme that you (I) need a strong friend to handle your (my) warped way of thinking (i.e. no one)
Im a very restless, paranoid person, when in actuality, theres nothing to be scared of. I fear what I want most, the only way to silence these thoughts. Im not in agreement with the world.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

LadyViolet wrote:Right now im ticked off! i just read the MTV blog about the movie people wanting to re-cast characters. That Michael guy looks like someone i would want to spit on every time i saw him , somebody on the blog was saying they should have *shudder* vanessa *hack-spit* hudgens *shudder* as Leah IF THEY PUT HER ANYWHERE NEAR A TWILIGHT FILM I WILL HUNT DOWN THE DIRECTOR AND RIP OUT VARIOUS IMPORTANT ORGANS!!!!
right rant over :D
I don't think so.
Vanessa Hudgens will probably want a HUGE paycheck that Summit can't pay. She'd probably be demanding more than Rob and Kristen combined! So breathe, relax, I'm sure it'll be fine. :P
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

Yea technically this isn't a rant but a revision of my earlier vent. after watching E! news earlier when they said that it was just a rumour that they were recasting Jacob i feel rather a bit better about it but i would like a bit more confirmation that E! news who may be mostly correct about these things but hearing it directly from Taylor himself or the director would be better.

Just to keep this on topic - curse the annoying human habit of sleep - it would be so great if i could stay up til 5 in the morning re-reading New moon and then not need to sleep in til nearly noon and then waste the rest of my day in front of the tv cos im too tired to do anything else - i had a whole ruck of more productive stuff i could have done but ive sat around doing naff all and that makes me angry allbeit at myself for being daft enough to stay up that late. But it would be awesome if we could develop something which made us not need to sleep so we could use all the time in each day for useful stuff. :x ugh its such a stupid thing to complain about but i can't help thinking it- darn vampires and their lack of need to sleep.
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

LadyViolet wrote:Yea technically this isn't a rant but a revision of my earlier vent. after watching E! news earlier when they said that it was just a rumour that they were recasting Jacob i feel rather a bit better about it but i would like a bit more confirmation that E! news who may be mostly correct about these things but hearing it directly from Taylor himself or the director would be better.

Just to keep this on topic - curse the annoying human habit of sleep - it would be so great if i could stay up til 5 in the morning re-reading New moon and then not need to sleep in til nearly noon and then waste the rest of my day in front of the tv cos im too tired to do anything else - i had a whole ruck of more productive stuff i could have done but ive sat around doing naff all and that makes me angry allbeit at myself for being daft enough to stay up that late. But it would be awesome if we could develop something which made us not need to sleep so we could use all the time in each day for useful stuff. :x ugh its such a stupid thing to complain about but i can't help thinking it- darn vampires and their lack of need to sleep.
Its OK... I actually envy you, in a way. :o For the past couple weeks I've had SO much work that I didn't get any chance to re-read twilight, except on the weekends! Curse my work schedule. :(
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

SERIOUSLY!!! Do people just not have any common sense anymore?!?!?!? It isn't that difficult!!!!!! GGGgrrrrrrrrrr.......

Okay, I feel better now... :D

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
Bella_Cullen_13
Touched By Cold Hands

I have no idea, none in the slightest, what to do. I hate spilling my guts to random people, but I hate burdening, trusting & talking to people I know even more. I would keep everything in, as Ive been trying for so long, its just too hard. I just need to say everything & anything thats on my mind & have someone give me solid advice, with logic behind it, Im not sure if I even need logic anymore, just an answer that is undeniably correct. Im not sure if Im ever going to get it because Im back to, there is no one to talk to, no one I can trust (that absolutely sucks when you get to the point where you cant trust anyone around you). Even if there was, I hate to rely on others. Im probably going to have to turn to one thing that always helps, for awhile anyway. How Ive missed my friend. (that sounded sinister in my mind) Its late, no one would notice, nor would they care - Im used to it, as more words are screamed out at me with a hateful passion. - The same as anything else I hear. My iPod is the only thing that can drown out the words that leave deep cuts on paper hearts.
I wish that I had an answer, the answer. I wish someone would tell me the one sentence in the whole, entire world, that would fix everything, that would make me feel better,that would drive me away from what Im feeling. I wish there was some hope, or a guarantee that this would change. More than anything, I wish that I knew tonight, I wish it was over, tonight. I dont care how this is fixed, just fix it. - I'll do my part if you do yours.
Im gone for the night, maybe longer if I was to be so lucky. I know I wont be, nothing works out in my favor. Ever.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

All of the attention isn't on you, and so you pretend that you are sad to get attention, because you know who is the first person everyone will run to blame will be. GROW UP.
:roll: :? :(
ImageImage
E<3B