Dating Thread

tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Dating Thread

Post by tiffi »

simplelove-hun you need to talk-not be quiet- to get a boyfriend!! there was one time when i had just left a clique and i had no confedence and didnt even talk much (regulars are permitted to gasp lol) but once i felt more comfortable with myself i was confedent and flirty and now i hang out with lots of guys. so talk!!! im sure your a wonderful person but you need to show people that. unless your drop dead gorgous most people wont try that hard to find out, so you need to lettem kno.
Fireluna-awww thats so cool!! ya sometimes guys are so clueless. lol i hav so many storys about how stupid BG was but ther not all that intresting
blacklace and virgina-welcome backk!! now i think wer still missing edwardcullenluvr, holden, snowwhite, and jethro and more people

how do you edite your sig? or put an avatar up??? the new lex confusses me

edit: WOW i just found out that druggie is wayyy more of a bad boy than i thot. hes been arested in the past and he gets in trouble a lot and wow. i dont think i can like him. awwwwwww!!!!!!! and i totally wanted to :( if it was only drugs then i could deal but its more. too much more. but hes just so sexy!!! gahhhhh!!!
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
zerolover34
Settled in Forks

Post by zerolover34 »

guys i am back from the black whole i have been in lol well guys kendra got her first kiss it wasn't that great but whatever still single lol and what happened to the lex? can someone fill me in please

Kendra
Reverie
Settled in Forks

Post by Reverie »

First kisses.. so.. AWKWARD. :shock:
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Wow. That was a fast five pages i missed.

Just before it starts again- keep the chatting and IM like comments to nil. please and thank you!

Christine-
Yea... I suppose it's better. It was alot wasier to be around him so i guess it will be alot better overall to be his friend when i have other intentions.
Why aren't you and Tim friends anymore? Do you still have that wide selection of young men chasing you around?? lol. I still t hink its foing to be someone that is nothing up to your standards that ends up stealing your heart. (side note)Anywho, i agree with V, your sig is amazing. I thouhgt it was especially funny since im a VMT queen. hehehehehe. He should def avoid the VMT- he may become afraid.

Tiffi-
on the contrary... i think that him being a drugggie is an extreme turnoff. I personally i am not into that stuff. I think it's idiotic to kill yourself so slowly (and expensively.) But i understand where if you fall in love wtih them then you have to accept them as they are and not let them being a druggie affect it until he cares more abou thte drugs than you. Meanwhile... hate to break it to you but are you only interested in him because he's "sexy"???

SxL-
Noah does have good standards from what we've heard. The drinking thing is good since most college people revolve around drinking and partying. You are very conflicted over his actions, aren't you? Like... his reasoning. You seem to not understand why he does swhat he does. I honestlyt think that is the best way. Mystery is always fun in a relationship. =] Plus as long as he's going the right direction it shouldnt matter the reasons. As for the dare things- let him go his way, the more you try to control him the more he'll actually want to do it and the more irritated he'll get. and on a happy note, we only have little more than a month to go before we are sixteen. =D
tiffi

Post by tiffi »

conzoni-lol course him doing drugs was a turnoff!! i dont do that stuff at all.........well i do have a SENTED BOOK COVER!!!! (which is legit. green apple in case you were wondering :)) but i didnt think he was that far gone. i thot maybe hed be the type to quit for me or something......... and i found out that hes WAY TO FAR GONE!! lol. hmmm his sexyness may be a biggish factor in that crush. but i think his outgoingness and flirtyness had something to do with it. i hav a thing for guys that are really flirty-becuase i am just good at that and its great to be with someone that you can totally hmmmmmm practice that talent on. lol. but his hair, his fabulous sexxxy hair!!! boys with bad hair or ugly faces should be the bad juvinile ones!! its totally unfair!!! ughh. now i cant like him.

in other news........i definetly saw BG in the halls today. i waved and said heyy but he looked like he didnt see me. i think he was ignoring me because he blushed when we past eachother again. this time i kno because i was lookin for him. so i texted him "heyy are you deff??? lol we havnt talked in a while" no responce so far...........

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

Conzoni al vento

Tiffi-
YOu CAN like him. No one here is saying that you can or cant. It's your decision. I dont think you saying you CANT like him is going to do the situation any good because the world will make it so that you DO like him. Plus you dont know the future of your heart so keep some things up for grabs. What if it turns out that he doesnt like doing drugs but cant stop because hes addicted and "all the weight of the world is on his shoulders"? Maybe if you become his friend first, clearly specifying that you arent going to be participating in the druguse. BUt just to get a feel of what he's more like do you know which drugs?

V-
hey, girl! I remember you had not finished your story from camp. And if you wrote it i most likely missed it. The last one i remember was sexy counselor guy without his shirt on when you guys went to go "stock up" on toilet paper. hehehe. Any more to the story than that??
tiffi

Post by tiffi »

conzoni-no i CANT like him. not if hes that bad. its just wrong. the lex has never influenced that desision. its just who i am. i really really SHOULDNT think about druggie the way i think about him. hes totally going no where and its obvious and i cant deal with that. plus today he pointed at me and was all "heyyy i knooooo you!!!" im thinkin "duh!" but then again he may have been high. no tickle poke high five or hug today :( to bad i care.

a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

tiffi wrote:conzoni-no i CANT like him. not if hes that bad. its just wrong. its just who i am.
I'm glad you already know what you want to do about the situation if worse comes to worse. You've made your decision beforehand about what you know you need a in a guy. Don't let those standards be compromised. You'll thank yourself later for it.

So a question for this post: If you could ask a guy only one question before going on a date with him, what would it be? It's basically a blind date but you get one question. The question should not be something like "What do you want to do on our date?" Pretend that's all planned by someone else. Just one question to kind of get a handle on who he is.

I think I would ask "What's the most played song on your iPod/other sort of music player?" It's become a favorite of mine to ask people in general, though especially guys. It gives you a look into what their personality is like without getting too far into what they're like characteristics-wise.
ImageImageImage
Conzoni al vento

a_n_n_a wrote: If you could ask a guy only one question before going on a date with him, what would it be?
I would probably ask him what his favorite song that he would dance to. Fast or slow or both. Some are just perfect. Then i would dance with him allnight. I am one of those girls that teachers talk about "Fellas, If you can dance you'll have that girls heart. No woman can resist a good spinnin round on the dane floor" hah! I hate the highschool slow dance where guy has bnoth hands around your waist/butt area and you have arms around the back of his neck and all you do is sway from side to side. TO me thats not dancing. Thats hugging with slow movements. I like real dancing. LOVE real dancing. So that's definatly something that í think could be a date question... so that i could dance with him

What do you think is a perfect song for dancing on a date?
Illy Fly With you. Can't figure out who its by. I think its pefect upbeat and ballad like. Plus its very sweet and romantic. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUE02sCYA_8 if you want to hear (sorry for the Superman thing. couldnt find another one)
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

a_n_n_a wrote: If you could ask a guy only one question before going on a date with him, what would it be?
My answer: Can you recite any lines from any Monty Python movie?
FS's answer: Why did the chicken cross the road? (Shows humor and creativity)

What do you think is a perfect song for dancing on a date?
I like a guy that's secure with a classic. You made me think of this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0klOg5Y ... re=related
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry